*1.5 Texas Tech +14.5

*1.5 Nebraska +9
*1.5 Iowa +8
*1.5 Clemson +3 -115
*3 Mid Ten St +7
*4 Rice +4

My action today

1 Tulane -2 they are 9-3 against the spread

1 Teaser Tulane +4 and Fresno st +12 I think Fresno st will want it more than usc who is dealing with a coach who quit on them

hey swirv, why such a big play on SD State

I have to track down the stats again. I know I'm up somewhere between +10 and +20 units in college football this year.

USC (-6) for 3 units WINNER

I appreciate Fresno St and their enthusiasm. Or, are they somewhat dissapointed that they blew it in their 2nd to last game vs San Jose St by losing miss out on a BCS bowl game. Hmmmmm. The other problem is the horrific pass defense they lug into this game, as they melted down in the 2nd half of the season. They can't stop anybody. USC has had coaching changes out the ass, but anything is an improvement to get away from that Lane Kiffin retard, one of the worst coaches in modern times. The Pac12 is the deepest conference in college football and the talent mismatch on the field is going to be difficult to overcome, as much as I like the underdog intangibles in many cases. USC quietly played some really good football in the later part of their season.

My action today

1 Teaser Tulane +4 and Fresno st +12 I think Fresno st will want it more than usc who is dealing with a coach who quit on them

Man, we are against each other all day.

I like SD St today from a talent stand point. The problem is they turn the ball over, and Buffalo takes the ball away. And it's a cold game in Idaho for Cali kids vs kids freezing everyday from Buffalo. I suspect I am going to sit out the first half and possibly make a 2nd H play.

I like ULL. No doubt, I think they are better team. I know it's a home game for Tulane. Tulane's QB play is God-awful but their defense is very solid. I want to read up on the ULL back up QB situation. I don't think their starter is playing. But I think ULL is the better team and should be able to run the ball.

Only 1 bowl game on my card for the weekend: http://itsalock.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/tis-the-season/

Hate to be against Philly, but I like Fresno and the points. I feel like coach O being gone will have an effect on the players. I also am not for sure if the USC locker room thinks of the Las Vegas bowl as a marquee matchup. For Fresno, it is one of the few times they get play in front of a national audience. Carr is looking to improve his draft stock, and this will be the game that NFL scouts judge most.

Either way...one of us shall be right!

we can both win the fresnoe state game, i teased the line. Although in first quarter USC seems pissed, I think you are going to win that one. They can lose by 10 you and i win. ULL qb is out. I just like how good Tulane is against the spread.

Man, we are against each other all day.

I like SD St today from a talent stand point. The problem is they turn the ball over, and Buffalo takes the ball away. And it's a cold game in Idaho for Cali kids vs kids freezing everyday from Buffalo. I suspect I am going to sit out the first half and possibly make a 2nd H play.

I like ULL. No doubt, I think they are better team. I know it's a home game for Tulane. Tulane's QB play is God-awful but their defense is very solid. I want to read up on the ULL back up QB situation. I don't think their starter is playing. But I think ULL is the better team and should be able to run the ball.

My action today

Ugh, feel like betting on fresno second half is the way to go but they look like crap, just letting my loss lie i think. Did not realize their best receiver was out, bad research on my part and Carr looks like his brother at the Texans. Too many overthrows that killed drives while running for his life.

Adding:

San Diego St 2nd H: (+2.5) for 2 units WINNER

UL Lafayette (+3)@-130 for 3 units WINNER

My action today

Sorry was out all day. Watched a lot of MAC based on them being on all weekday for about 5-6 weeks. The whole conference did not impress me

Regular season NCAA Football: 38-33; +11.42 units

College Football Bowl games: 3-0; +8.0 units

Monday

East Carolina (-14) for 2 units WINNER

Good luck to all.

College Football Bowl games: 3-0; +8.0 units

Monday

East Carolina (-14) for 2 units

Good luck to all.

hey philly, where do you place your feel on this compared to saturday, because i am on the same side with you.

Also, do you ever bet nfl. I like SF tonight, they need to win, -14 just seems pretty big with ATL playing reasonably well last 3 weeks.

hey philly, where do you place your feel on this compared to saturday, because i am on the same side with you.

Also, do you ever bet nfl. I like SF tonight, they need to win, -14 just seems pretty big with ATL playing reasonably well last 3 weeks.

Nowadays, I bet sporadically, different sports. I bet on the NFL yesterday, smaller units, won with Buffalo, Cinc, Wash, Indy, San Diego, lost with New Orl, Tampa Bay, Seattle, no damage done. It's a time waster. I like Atlanta tonight as it is a playoff revenge game for Atlanta and the line is overadjusted for SF because they "need" the game and the stadium is closing down, but Atlanta is quietly getting healthier.

Anyway, EC is playing some good ball offensively and defensively, particularly in stopping the run. Ohio U really flopped down the stretch except for a win over a miserable U Mass team. I like the game, but it's typically hard to lay double digits in the early season bowl games and the start time of 2:00 EST for no good reason today weirds me out. 2 unit play for me.

Philly, my pro betting yesterday mitigated the disaster of my college betting, still down for the weekend. (1.2) units. When i really like a bet I always doubt myself and I really like SF. Your words about Atlanta mean I need to go dig some more.

so here is your new rule philly, if i ever agree with you don't make the bet. Solich has his team up and ready.

Moronic play calling bypassing two easy FG's and having a dumbfock of a safety who but hard on a play fake and just leaves his passing lane. Morons

almost wish i wasn't watching it at work. too painful. Not sure why you dont kick those field goals.

philly skillz win over my negative attitude.

good call.

edited to add good call swirv, missed your 5 unit bet. Coolio.

I had ECU -14 for 2 units and ecu -8 teased with atl +20 for 2 units. Go atl.

I got so tied up at work, I missed tracking the entire fourth quarter. I just got home and it seems that I missed a bit of fireworks. Outstanding. I might just pass on the rest of the nights wagering to drink a bit and root against the Niners for personal reasons. Go Hawks!!

Nice job swirven. Big 'ole 5 unit win there.

College Football Bowl games: 4-0; +10.0 units

Tuesday

Boise St MoneyLine @(+130) for 3 units LOSER

Turns out Dr Bob had a play on Ohio U today. Hate to be on the other side of that guy, but it worked out well. Moving on. I think the Pac 12 is the deepest conference in college football. But, Oregon St still lost their last 5 games and basically backed into a bowl game. Sure, they can throw the ball around and have a stud WR, but they are incredibly one dimensional, ranked #118 running the ball. Boise St was solid as usual despite losing their QB Southwick to an injury, although he came back for a cameo last game of the season and will probably play this game. The backup played well in the absence. The running game is solid, so Boise St is balanced. Throw in that Oregon St is 94th in the nation in total defense and #120 in the nation in red zone defense, I have to back my perennially backed Boise St Broncos yet again to win a bowl game, outright.

almost wish i wasn't watching it at work. too painful. Not sure why you dont kick those field goals.

philly skillz win over my negative attitude.

good call.

edited to add good call swirv, missed your 5 unit bet. Coolio.

I had ECU -14 for 2 units and ecu -8 teased with atl +20 for 2 units. Go atl.

Its the first post on here! :lol:

I got so tied up at work, I missed tracking the entire fourth quarter. I just got home and it seems that I missed a bit of fireworks. Outstanding. I might just pass on the rest of the nights wagering to drink a bit and root against the Niners for personal reasons. Go Hawks!!

Nice job swirven. Big 'ole 5 unit win there.

at 20-17 I was very close to turning the game off. If I didnt have ECU so large would have grabbed them 2nd half too

College Football Bowl games: 4-0; +10.0 units

Tuesday

Boise St MoneyLine @(+130) for 3 units

Turns out Dr Bob had a play on Ohio U today. Hate to be on the other side of that guy, but it worked out well. Moving on. I think the Pac 12 is the deepest conference in college football. But, Oregon St still lost their last 5 games and basically backed into a bowl game. Sure, they can throw the ball around and have a stud WR, but they are incredibly one dimensional, ranked #118 running the ball. Boise St was solid as usual despite losing their QB Southwick to an injury, although he came back for a cameo last game of the season and will probably play this game. The backup played well in the absence. The running game is solid, so Boise St is balanced. Throw in that Oregon St is 94th in the nation in total defense and #120 in the nation in red zone defense, I have to back my perennially backed Boise St Broncos yet again to win a bowl game, outright.

I know you said the backup qb is doing well, but with the turmoil over the qb and their coach not being there, does that change how you feel.

Mills

I know you said the backup qb is doing well, but with the turmoil over the qb and their coach not being there, does that change how you feel.

Mills

Ah, bummer, I didn't hear about the pissing off the balcony story. I'm still OK with the bet, as I think Boise St is more talented and should be able to run and pass all over Oregon St. I might have taken the +3 though in retrospect. But, I'll let it ride. If I recall correctly, Southwick had like the highest accuracy percentage in Boise St history. Too bad. The coaching change? Nah, not a big deal. The guy that will be coming in to replace Peterson was at Boise St up until last year when he left for Arkansas St, so it's almost like they are hiring from within.

Good weekend for me, as the only play I lost was when I went against Philly. http://itsalock.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/happy-festivus/

You guys have an opinion on the total for tonight? I see a lot of points being scored...66 is a high number though.

well boise tries to run a play every 5 seconds. However when I watched them before it didnt matter cause they kept going 3 and out.

well boise tries to run a play every 5 seconds. However when I watched them before it didnt matter cause they kept going 3 and out.

I really haven't watched much of either, I just know that Oregon St. averages over 30 points a game and gives up over 30 points a game. Boise St. averages 38 points a game and although their defensive numbers look good across the board, they only played 3 decent offenses (Washington, BYU, Fresno) and in those games they gave up 38, 41, 37.

wow, boise st defense not so bueno today. Offense also. Good news is if the 2nd half over is 30 i am taking it.

yeah didnt even show up. Coach may have pissed team off by kicking qb out to curb. Story seems like he is gonna take lie detector to prove he didnt piss out balcony. Weird situation

wow, boise st defense not so bueno today. Offense also. Good news is if the 2nd half over is 30 i am taking it.

i took the over on 31, maybe throwing good money after bad but we will see.

i took the over on 31, maybe throwing good money after bad but we will see.

I think overs are 5-1 in first half so far and unders are 4-2 2nd half so far.

5-1 because dumbarse Washington state is a choke job beyond proportions! F Leach! I could've coached that team to a win!

*5 Bowling Green -4.5

Looking at this game and I am wondering why line so low, is it a conference strength issue?

Looking at this game and I am wondering why line so low, is it a conference strength issue?

well up to 6.5 and 7 now! Bowling Green is hotter team, think its the Max vs ACC team kind of thing. Would think Pitt comes in a little unmotivated

-7 in my book now, ugh, work got in the way of my betting. So annoying. Goes back under 7 i may get in. Seems like they should handle pitt pretty well.

College Football Bowl games: 4-1; +7.0 units

Thursday

Bowling Green (-6.5)@-115 for 3 units LOSER

Edit: Adding: Utah St (-2) for 2.5 units WINNER

Leaning to adding Utah St later for a smaller play. Playing on the dominant defensive teams.

Good luck to all.