Minnesota (-3.5) for 2 units

Washington (-4.5) for 3 units

*3 Marshall -2

*3 Mid Ten St +7

*4 Rice +4

*2 BYU Wash over 60.5

When did you take the BYU over? My bookie just told me it was 65.5 :0

When did you take the BYU over? My bookie just told me it was 65.5 :0

oh yeah it has jumped huge. I have 5 books and rest were 61.5 or 62 that was last night

whats your nfl and ncaa broken out? On the plus side?

GL

NFL: 22-20, College Football: 12-17, College Basketball 5-1.

Early on in September till about mid October I had a rough go at it, about a month stretch where I went like 5-15 or something...climbed my way back up, and I have had a pretty solid run over the past 5 or 6 weeks. Goodluck to you as well

Regular season NCAA Football: 38-33; +11.42 units

College Football Bowl games: 7-3; +9.85 units

Saturday

Rutgers (+14.5) for 1 unit WINNER

North Carolina (-3)@-105 for 2 units WINNER

Louisville (-5.5) for 3 units WINNER

Kansas St (-7)@-105 for 3 units WINNER

Will add more later. Good luck to all.

Adding: Kansas St (-7)@-105 for 3 units

Boooooo

Nice day for far thanks for ville

Wish I waited even more on my Michigan bet, but I dont think they miss much with Morris vs Gardner

4-0 philly focking awesome day congrats!!!!!!!

With NFl tomorrow and having all my games on the first already played I will be out for a while.

Headed to Cali to see my Spartans play leaving morning of the 30th coming back on the 2nd.

Keep posting my friend

Thanks. Being as superstitious as I am, I'm trying to remember everything I did yesterday so I can repeat it. It started with a bottle of rum and then it got blurry...

Good luck to you.

Thanks. Being as superstitious as I am, I'm trying to remember everything I did yesterday so I can repeat it. It started with a bottle of rum and then it got blurry...

Good luck to you.

you give an address and i am sure swirve and i can figure out how to send you a case. Rode with you last 3. great day my friend

College Football Bowl games: 11-3; +18.85 units

Monday

For 2 units each

Middle Tenn St (+6.5) LOSER

Georgia Tech (+3) LOSER

Oregon (-14)@-120 WINNER

Arizona St (-14) LOSER

Good luck to all.

College Football Bowl games: 11-3; +18.85 units

Monday

For 2 units each

Middle Tenn St (+6.5)

Georgia Tech (+3)

Oregon (-14)@-120

Arizona St (-14)

Good luck to all.

ok Philly, I am worried again, I like Navy first game. Their triple option going against m tn st defense that gives up alot of yards a game. Not sure you will see this before kick but I am interested.

ok Philly, I am worried again, I like Navy first game. Their triple option going against m tn st defense that gives up alot of yards a game. Not sure you will see this before kick but I am interested.

Midd Tenn St run defense is not that good; that would be fair to say. However, Midd Tenn St has a very capable QB and rushing attack that should be able to put able to pile up a ton of yardage against a bad Navy defense. Interesting to note, Navy gives up more rushing yards per game than Middle Tenn St. Navy runs on everybody every year, but man that schedule had more cupcakes on it than usual. I just don't think they will run away from Midd Tenn St who I think will trade scores with them the entire game, so in essence a case can be made for the over, other than both teams will chew the clock running the ball. I'm taking a dog that won their last 5 games down the stretch, averaging 43 pts a game, and beat Marshall. If you look at it purely from a statistical vantage point, taking out strength of schedule, Navy and Middle Tenn St have nearly identical total yardage gained per game and allowed per game. So, I'm taking the points.

Good Luck Philly and whoever is rolling with you. I just cannot take them. Not with Navy's attack. I will sit on sidelines, i know when to avoid a moving train.

Midd Tenn St run defense is not that good; that would be fair to say. However, Midd Tenn St has a very capable QB and rushing attack that should be able to put able to pile up a ton of yardage against a bad Navy defense. Interesting to note, Navy gives up more rushing yards per game than Middle Tenn St. Navy runs on everybody every year, but man that schedule had more cupcakes on it than usual. I just don't think they will run away from Midd Tenn St who I think will trade scores with them the entire game, so in essence a case can be made for the over, other than both teams will chew the clock running the ball. I'm taking a dog that won their last 5 games down the stretch, averaging 43 pts a game, and beat Marshall. If you look at it purely from a statistical vantage point, taking out strength of schedule, Navy and Middle Tenn St have nearly identical total yardage gained per game and allowed per game. So, I'm taking the points.

love this analysis..but would also like to hear your thoughts on Ga Tech v Miss. My initial thought is that Miss outgained Auburn-the most similar team they have played-by 88 yards, on the road. Also, Miss moves the ball through the air (7.5 ypa) and ga tech allows 7.5 ypa. However, I can see taking the 3.5 as miss prob cant stop the ga tech running game-is that your thought ?

love this analysis..but would also like to hear your thoughts on Ga Tech v Miss. My initial thought is that Miss outgained Auburn-the most similar team they have played-by 88 yards, on the road. Also, Miss moves the ball through the air (7.5 ypa) and ga tech allows 7.5 ypa. However, I can see taking the 3.5 as miss prob cant stop the ga tech running game-is that your thought ?

I think that from an overall standpoint, Georgia Tech is the slightly better defense and Mississippi is slightly better offense. It's interesting to look at 3 key games that Mississippi played vs Alabama, Auburn, and Missouri. All three opponents rushed for over 250+ yards and all three physical running teams beat Mississippi. I don't see any reason why a top 5 rushing attack in Georgia Tech can't do the same. I'll take the points with better defense and rushing attack. I watched Miss upset LSU, so I've seen what they are capable of accomplishing. Still backing Georgia Tech because I just don't like Bo Wallace all that much.

Middle Tennessee St has a meltdown in the 4th quarter and I'm back to being an idiot again. Stupid gambling. :wall:

Eh, it was fun while it lasted. I'll be homeless by the end of the day.

Middle Tennessee St has a meltdown in the 4th quarter and I'm back to being an idiot again. Stupid gambling. :wall:

Eh, it was fun while it lasted. I'll be homeless by the end of the day.

it really was not that close in my opinion, navy had 2 big turnovers and mid tn st could not take advantage. navy sat in middle of secondary and dared them to throw outside or run. If they scored on the turnovers then maybe they arent chunking bad throws everywhere.> is ti too much to ask someone to kick a freaking field goal.

swirvenirvin, on 30 Dec 2013 - 5:38 PM, said:

In sd at a arizona st bar with a bunch of asu sluts.. nice. Also 0-2 today :cry:

grab a slut and you will feel better. asu sluts, yumtastic

side note :lost tease obviously, won Ore lost Ariz state. so down one unit on a day i had mixed feelings. I think i will call that a win. Looking at today now.

Arizona @ BC +7.5 at my book. I missed the 7s. I will wait to see if they come back and if the BC rb Williams is in or out. Out I take zona. In I need 7s to play. Don't want to buy the point right now, but may have to. Also going to start slow based on my lack of skillz this time around, one unit play if I make it. Bowl season eating into my tiny up.

Staying out of first game, A Williams is playing so I don't have a good feel.

took UCLA -7 1 unit bet. win

Adding ATM -13 1 unit

I think Manziel got something huge to prove and I am coming to the conclusion SEC means alot.

Good Luck all

College Football Bowl games: 12-6; +14.25 units

Tuesday

For 3 units each

UCLA (-7)@-125 WINNER

Rice (+7)@-115 LOSER

Duke 1st H (+7.5) WINNER

Duke (+12) WINNER

Yesterday was not a good day. No excuses. Just a shitty day. It's unfathomable how the favorites have covered 70% of the bowl games so far. Middle Tenn St squandered early chances, was even stat wise at the half, then just couldn't hang in there in the 2nd half. Georgia Tech rallied and had all the momentum in the world with 12 minutes to play and down 6 points and then could do nothing right. Really, fumbling into a safety for no reason. 3rd and forever with 2 minutes to go, and you get beat with a deep slant? How many times do you get to midfield and punt? Yuck. Tex Tech had an easy early schedule then got clobbered by every decent team they played to end the season. Well, except for Arizona St last night. Ah, it looks like the motivation angle is finally kicking in for the bowls. Tex Tech really wanted that game and Arizona St could give a fock. Oregon choked the fock out of Texas, outstatted them by a thousand total yards, yet needed two defensive scores to eek out a cover. Texas had motivation clearly, but Oregon's stat advantage going into that game would lead one to believe that they should win by 40. Yet, a nail biter. Bad day all around.

I didn't like the first game at all today as the teams are mirror images and I didn't want to force the game even though I'm stuck at work and would have liked the action. Virginia Tech is going to have trouble putting up enough points to stay with a very good UCLA team. Rice and Duke fit the emotional dog mode, highly motivated capable teams playing mediocre schools from large conferences with vulnerable defenses.

Good luck to all.

qualcomm stadium is biggest POS stadium I have ever been too.

Think my summary for today is

1.5 va tech +7.5

1 Rice ML

4 Rice +7

1.5 Duke +13

.5 bc arz under 28.5 -115 1st half

and i am an idiot. atm sux and duke has something to prove. at least the majority is winning right now.

Still got some hoops tonight, but nothing got me more jazzed than that Dukie TD. Yeah baby!!

Hey, it can still go to sh!t like Rice. But it's fun right now.

Duke :banana: :banana: :banana: