Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

***Official College Bowl Games Gambling Thread***

Still got some hoops tonight, but nothing got me more jazzed than that Dukie TD. Yeah baby!!

Hey, it can still go to sh!t like Rice. But it's fun right now.

Duke :banana: :banana: :banana:

hoops. what games did you bet on?

Regular season NCAA Football: 38-33; +11.42 units

College Football Bowl games: 15-7; +19.8 units

Wednesday

For 3 units each. Will add more later.

Nebraska (+8.5) WINNER

Wisconsin (-2) LOSER

Iowa (+7.5)@-115 WINNER

Stanford (-6.5)@-120 LOSER

Central Florida (+17) WINNER

Good luck to all.

College Football Bowl games: 15-7; +19.8 units

Wednesday

For 3 units each. Will add more later.

Nebraska (+8.5)

Wisconsin (-2)

Iowa (+7.5)@-115

Good luck to all.

I like Iowa with LSU qb out and Stanford with MSU LB out. He was the plug with 97 tackles.

Iowa makes sense with LSU qb out and Iowa's questionable.

I can see Nebraska with mccarron out but I have lost so many because i don't value conference strength very well.

Wisconsin tough for me because I think Shaw (qb) and clowney will play hard for last college game. Clowney especially wants to try and raise his stock.

All 1 unit, pretty even right now in bowl season, looking to have a good stretch so I can lever up.

Iowa + 7.5 win

Neb +8.5 win

SC +2. win

parlay (iowa, Neb and Stan) one unit for 6 LOST

MSU +7 1 unit win

with philly on his roll, it hurts me to pick this one, but riding with you on the other two

also lottery ticket parlay (iowa, Neb and Stan)

I like Iowa with LSU qb out and Stanford with MSU LB out. He was the plug with 97 tackles.

Iowa makes sense with LSU qb out and Iowa's questionable.

I can see Nebraska with mccarron out but I have lost so many because i don't value conference strength very well.

Wisconsin tough for me because I think Shaw (qb) and clowney will play hard for last college game. Clowney especially wants to try and raise his stock.

All 1 unit, pretty even right now in bowl season, looking to have a good stretch so I can lever up.

Iowa + 7.5

Neb +8.5

SC +2. with philly on his roll, it hurts me to pick this one, but riding with you on the other two

also lottery ticket parlay (iowa, Neb and Stan)

SEC team with no qb better than Iowa. wow they suck. Go Neb, at least split for me 50/50

judging across conferences is what has eaten me up this year. SEC is 2 levels over most other teams.

Adding: Stanford (-6.5)@-120 for 3 units

by the way, leaning Central Florida.

took MSU +7 to cover my parlay. I either break even or win 4.8 units. unless of course it hits 7 exact, which would be annoying.

Philly, I like baylor to dominate that. Was waiting to closer to gametime. Baylor is a little better against the spread.

took MSU +7 to cover my parlay. I either break even or win 4.8 units. unless of course it hits 7 exact, which would be annoying.

Philly, I like baylor to dominate that. Was waiting to closer to gametime. Baylor is a little better against the spread.

I could very well be wrong.

Baylor could have been potentially in the national championship game, but got crushed by Oklahoma St at the end of the season. Still, I am a very big fan of theirs. Their entire coaching staff has one foot out the door headed to the Washington Redskins right after this game. Meanwhile, Central Florida has been steadily building up to this game over the past number of years, basically the biggest game in the school's history, with the entire school's focus pinpointed on this game. I think number is overinflated and I'm taking the more motivated team. Central Florida didn't lose a game by more than 7 points all year long, while Baylor played only 4 road games, covering just one of them, and just winning by more than 10 once (vs Kansas).

well i got nothing on last game and got work Looking good right now on UCF bet philly, great day again.

College Football Bowl games: 18-9; +21.9 units

Thursday

Oklahoma (+17.5)@-120 for 1 unit WINNER

I think it's a trap game. I'm betting small in case I'm brutally wrong. Right now, everybody is on Alabama. The public. The scam services. The line is stuck on 17 and is starting to edge back down to 16.5, trying to get more Alabama money down. Only game in town. I mean, it's Alabama, so they are expected to crush Oklahoma. Eh. Alabama isn't playing for the title this year. Alabama's offensive strength is to pass the ball, and Oklahoma has one of the best pass defenses in college football. Oklahoma has the duel threat run/pass QB that has given the Alabama defense some fits this year. I'm just saying that after all the favorites were covering the early bowl games, the dogs have finally come in strong. 5 of 6 dogs covered yesterday. Feels trappy. I'm going to wait until the last minute and get the best line I can. In fact, my line right now just dropped to 16.5. How about that?

Good luck to all.

I am probably not touching this. I disagree, I think Bama is angry and they are going to hang 49-7 like 3 years ago. That being said as bad as I want to bet bama, probably staying away, maybe betting oklahoma moneyline in case bama implodes. 1 unit bet for giggle, but nothing on right now.

I am probably not touching this. I disagree, I think Bama is angry and they are going to hang 49-7 like 3 years ago. That being said as bad as I want to bet bama, probably staying away, maybe betting oklahoma moneyline in case bama implodes. 1 unit bet for giggle, but nothing on right now.

It's possible that Alabama wins 49-7. Then again, like 5 years ago, they lost out on a title shot, went into a BCS game, and lost outright to Utah.

It's a scary game to bet on because I think a few folks got hurt on yesterday's games, based on some casual conversations I've had. Today it feels like a Monday night football type of game, where people are thinking of doubling up and chasing, before the NFL playoff games this weekend. The sports books know this. If somehow Oklahoma keeps it close, man, it will be interesting.

Or 49-7. But where's the fun in that? No conspiracies. :cheers:

Boy what a long day took from red out from LAX after the game. Came home and napped for 5 hours, plus I got sick out there. Was a hell of a game and great opportunity for me to see my Spartans win.

Boy what a long day took from red out from LAX after the game. Came home and napped for 5 hours, plus I got sick out there. Was a hell of a game and great opportunity for me to see my Spartans win.

Congrats on the win.

Congrats on the win.

thanks pissed I didnt take MSU ML. Was all set to take it before Bullough got suspended

already have ok +16 will grab more at 17.5

thanks pissed I didnt take MSU ML. Was all set to take it before Bullough got suspended

By the way, what was the reaction in the stands when the Stanford coach decided to kick a FG with a couple minutes left instead of going for it. Mine was "what is this jackass doing?"

By the way, what was the reaction in the stands when the Stanford coach decided to kick a FG with a couple minutes left instead of going for it. Mine was "what is this jackass doing?"

I was surrounded by idiots for the most part. One guy (hopefully got free tickets somehow) brought his 10 yr old who played candy crush the whole time. Other dumbass kept yelling at MSU to run more "I formation" plays. Other idiots wanted MSU to run the ball to waste time on 3rd and long (their final drive) instead of passing for it to get the first down and most likely the win.

The somewhat intelligent Stanford fans around us were pissed in general with the play calling. It seemed stubborn to the point of being arrogant. We are going to run vs MSU no matter what. I want to say in the 3rd qtr once they ran 6 straight times for 2 3 and outs. I counted only 1 pass that went Dernnard's way, and two that went Wayans way.

College Football Bowl games: 19-9; +22.9 units

Friday

For 3 units each

Oklahoma St (-1.5) LOSER

Clemson (+3)@-115 WINNER

Good luck to all.

College Football Bowl games: 19-9; +22.9 units

Friday

For 3 units each

Oklahoma St (-1.5)

Clemson (+3)@-115

Good luck to all.

oh boy, here we go again. you think I would learn. I like mizzou to win vs ok st. But i agree with clemson.. Still researching so no action yet.

oh boy, here we go again. you think I would learn. I like mizzou to win vs ok st.

As far as Oklahoma St, it's probably not a surprise that I'm not someone that buys into the media generated SEC hype. But, when you do have people that love to bet on the SEC, you can get value betting on the other side. Worked with Nebraska, Iowa, Duke, Oklahoma; didn't work with Georgia Tech, Rice, Wisconsin. SEC is 3-4 ATS in the bowls. The Big 12? Covering: Kansas St, Oklahoma, Texas Tech. Not covering: Baylor, Texas. Big 12 is 3-2 ATS.

Florida St and Oklahoma St are the only two teams in the country ranked in the top 15 in scoring offense and scoring defense. I'm very impressed with their statistical profile overall. They are better than Missouri in 3 of 4 key metrics: passing the ball, stopping the run, stopping the pass. Missouri runs the ball better and that is the crux of the Missouri's game plan and whether Oklahoma St can slow down the Missouri running game with their #23 rushing defense. However, Missouri gives up over 400 total yards per game and gave up nearly 700 yards to Auburn in their final game. The game plan is laid out there for Oklahoma St to study on how to gash that defense. While Missouri lost that game to Auburn decidedly, Oklahoma St lost in their final game to Oklahoma, in a loss that today doesn't look all that bad, especially considering that Oklahoma St outgained Oklahoma by 80 yards and outgained them on a per play basis 6.3 to 4.9. I think Oklahoma St is the better team in most phases of the game and I guess we will see what happens. I don't think there is an emotional edge either way in this game.

Ohio St is missing a bunch of key pieces on defense, and they gave up a combined 1,142 yards and 75 points in their last two games vs Michigan and Michigan St. Sure feels like a flat spot emotionally for Ohio St.

Well, rolling with you for now, May increase alter but my lines are going against me.

Clemson +2.5 1 unit win

Ok St -2.5 1 unit LOSER

Maybe i am burnt out but the games tonight are boring. More about making less mistakes than making great plays. Best game for me was MSU and stanford. Both teams wanted that game. The other one I have enjoyed is the Oregon Texas game.

You guys have an opinion on Saturdays game. Taking my son to indoor waterpark so will be gone early.

Personally I have ridden the Houston Coogs all season long, very good against the spread. But since I am a Coog, kind of a homer. be interested on your thoughts. I also like the over.

why do clemson and ok st just run up the gut every third and 1. OMG they suck at that. The playcalling for Clemson is truly horrific.

Maybe i am burnt out but the games tonight are boring. More about making less mistakes than making great plays. Best game for me was MSU and stanford. Both teams wanted that game. The other one I have enjoyed is the Oregon Texas game.

You guys have an opinion on Saturdays game. Taking my son to indoor waterpark so will be gone early.

Personally I have ridden the Coogs all season long, very good against the spread. But since I am a Coog, kind of a homer. be interested on your thoughts. I also like the over.

Will be on FSU see already dropped to 7.5 in a few places will be hoping for 7. If not fine with the hook

Will be on FSU see already dropped to 7.5 in a few places will be hoping for 7. If not fine with the hook

I meant UH and Vandy tomorrow

Personally I have ridden the Houston Coogs all season long, very good against the spread. But since I am a Coog, kind of a homer. be interested on your thoughts. I also like the over.

also both of these game are very entertaining!

Well, my books over for UH/Vandy has moved out to 52.5. I liked 51 better. And UH getting +2.

I will take Coogs +2 for 2 units most likely and may parlay that with the over.

Houston +2 1 unit

Parlay: Houston +2 and Over 52.5 1 unit for 2.5

why do clemson and ok st just run up the gut every third and 1. OMG they suck at that. The playcalling for Clemson is truly horrific.

Yeah Ok St killed themselves early on this. Needed to run QB more early on all those failed 3rd down att

College Football Bowl games: 20-10; +22.6 units

Saturday

Houston (+1.5) for 3 units LOSER

Good luck to all.