Sign in to follow this  
coachchavez

In it to Win it!

Non PPR

Charles, Stacy starting. Need a 3rd: Rice, Spiller, or A. Brown.

Gordon, Decker, V.Davis starting. Need a 4th: TYHIlton or C. Patterson

Need 1: Foles or Romo. Foles got me here, but if Boys win theres always a chance he wont finish game bc it wont matter.

Hard to say it, but due to match-up, go with Rice at RB. Could be a low scoring game, and he will get some RZ chances.

I would go with Patterson, dude has been hot lately with lots of targets as well. Cannot trust Hilton - VERY up and down.

I'd go with Foles over Romo - weather could be bad with wind and rain in Washington.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=430153

Foles for sure! I have the same 2 + Cutler and I'm playing Foles. Romo has burned me too many times, even though he might have a decent game.

I think Ray Rice will see the end zone. Close between him and Andre, but the Giants are horrible and will be playing from behind after the first quarter IMO.

Bears have a stronger pass d than run d. with weather potentially being an issue tonight it may be the Shady McCoy show in Philly.

Like Rice but would give consideration to Spiller. Starting a backup QB and Miami run d is not v. good.

I like Patterson. He has been playing well the last couple of weeks and they look for ways to get involved. Windy and rainy in KC so Hilton is an iffy proposition.

Good luck!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=430179