Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

FFtoday's top 5 villians?

fast fish? I had WAY more alaii than him and most of the guys listed. I pissed more of you off than you know. Suck a bag of dicks.

MDC, not ebecause he was good at it, because he didn't agree with anything and couldn't defend it. Best and worst villain ever on here.

f

:first:

Again...for the 100th time....I am perfectly ok never making any lists for anything on a message board.

Carry on

There is a kid from my town with "VILLIAN" on his license plate, just above the dangling rubber scrotum (hope I didn't get edjr worked up there). Someday I'm going to pull him over and tell him "Hey Jethro, maybe you should to back and get that GED sometime, and see if they can teach you to spell "villain" while you're there." Or maybe I won't. Probably not actually... but I'm still going to laugh to myself whenever I see it, which is almost as satisfying.

fast fish? I had WAY more alaii than him and most of the guys listed. I pissed more of you off than you know. Suck a bag of dicks.

MDC, not ebecause he was good at it, because he didn't agree with anything and couldn't defend it. Best and worst villain ever on here.

Finally made a list! :first:

Latin Pimp

QLazzarus

these two caused real board harm to the site's reputation and the posters who participate in it

-----

Phillybear

Mephisto

Strike

These three lovelies are the sort of pure evil personalities that can only be found in the Geek Club. They are straight from the pit of hell and are responsible for inflicting the most psychological damage around here.

i remember when phillybear said that he wished obama would die in a bucket of aids or something like that.

i was soooo mad.

of course that seems mild in comparison to the onslaught of recliner pilot and phurfur's constant daily bashing of obama.

strike is an alias.

Recliner Pilot - I think it was surferskin who said it best. Dude is like cat nip for a large number of folks here. They lose their minds when he posts and can't help themselves around him.

Q.Lazzarus - nobody likes a thief. I've never seen the whole bored (every single person) rally against one poster like that.

Latin Pimp - for obvious reasons

Cyclone24 is a villian.

:D

Me ?

Please ?

Stop. You're no villain. Everybody likes you. Even me, The only reason you're my nemesis is that somehow fate finds a way to keep us banging our heads together. We're supposed to like each other but we're constantly being pitted against and running over each other all the time in every competition we participate in. We p*ss each other off.

If you would just stop succeeding at fantasy football and pick 'em, and now GOTY final four voting it would be very helpful. We should be great friends. But I take this stuff way too seriously and the guy either focking me over or the one that I need to fock over so often is you. Each week for the last sixteen weeks, I look at your pick 'em results before I look at my own. That's on top of last year's results and how we screwed each other into a disputed championship. Now our friendship is again being implausibly tested because somehow we both made GOTY final four voting. It's hard to maintain that bond when I'm (quietly) constantly wishing failure on you for selfish reasons.

I doubt any FFT "Villian" can or would ever equal the level of Evil Swerski displayed to CMH - right after CMH's brother died -- pretty sick sh!t even for me.

Hopefully Orton gets hurt early enough in the game to allow time for Kitna to throw for 255 yards.

Eagles Green

Phillybear

Recliner Pilot

Rusty

CurlyNight

Go fock yourself

:mad:

I thought you were banned?

Nah.

Just put away for a month. Apparently, I must control my racist comments. :thumbsdown:

Nah.

Just put away for a month. Apparently, I must control my racist comments. :thumbsdown:

Why? Isn't that your usual schtick?

I doubt any FFT "Villian" can or would ever equal the level of Evil Swerski displayed to CMH - right after CMH's brother died -- pretty sick sh!t even for me.

Who is/was CMH? Or did you mean CMT? Or CH? :dunno:

cmh is the artist formerly known as toofy. Big Jayhawks and Chiefs fan with missing teefs. Bald. Tries really hard to be a right-wing conservative. Has a kid with a big head.

Toofy's brother died?

From what he has posted in the past, yes.

Swerski attacked him on it? Cliffnotes? When GFIAFP's brother died, Jetfan attacked him and was bannorated.

Swerski attacked him on it? Cliffnotes? When GFIAFP's brother died, Jetfan attacked him and was bannorated.

I think a big part of it was due to alcohol. His brother's death.

cmh would post the Friday drinking threads (What's everybody drinking?), which Swerski would bash him for.

Why? Isn't that your usual schtick?

I thought my schtick was sunglassses for tittypics.

But whatever

:dunno:

I think a big part of it was due to alcohol. His brother's death.

cmh would post the Friday drinking threads (What's everybody drinking?), which Swerski would bash him for.

Ah. CMH hasn't posted much over the past few years. I figured he'd show up this baseball season when the Royals were doing well...but he didn't.

I thought my schtick was sunglassses for tittypics.

But whatever

:dunno:

Sunglasses and race wars is how I have you pegged.

Ah. CMH hasn't posted much over the past few years. I figured he'd show up this baseball season when the Royals were doing well...but he didn't.

Well, he got hitched, started spreading his seed, and was initially working for a Congressman. All public knowledge from several years ago.

Life is too busy to spend time here unless you really have nothing going on.

I don't remember the details. I have killed a lot of brain cells in the last 8-10 years. :dunno:

cmh is the artist formerly known as toofy. Big Jayhawks and Chiefs fan with missing teefs.

:doh: fock how did I forget him. My only alias ever was to make fun of him. :doh:

I'd say the Moz since I had Kentucky in the geek bracket the year they won it all and after Moz cried a little biotch, I let him have UK.

Then, when he was collecting hats, he told some clown that never sent him a hat to send me said unpaid hat.

:D