Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Let the Seahawk excuses rooooooole in

Perfect scenario for the Super Bowl run. All the streaks ended in a meaningless game. The Cards won their SB. Now the Hawks lock up home field next week. And I won a shiteload of fantasy money today!

No excuses. Arizona is a very underrated team with a stout defense . They took the crowd right out of the game. Good for them and Bruce Arians who should be Coach of the Year.

Perfect scenario for the Super Bowl run. All the streaks ended in a meaningless game. The Cards won their SB. Now the Hawks lock up home field next week. And I won a shiteload of fantasy money today!

Might as well put all those winnings on the Niners to win the SB :banana:

Makes up for last years Seattle win versus Green Bay.

Seattle set a new world record for being quiet those last couple minutes.

Yeah, that's a good analogy. :lol:

Might as well put all those winnings on the Niners to win the SB :banana:

Why would he throw his money away? :huh:

The hawks are vulnerable to ground and pound

That's two losses in December now and an under rated ram team next week

The hawks are vulnerable to ground and pound

That's two losses in December now and an under rated ram team next week

This. Love how the excuses flowed freely about having already wrapped it up blah blah blah... Arizona reached out and punched that team of punks right in the mouth. Just like Trent Williams be-yotch slapped Richard Sherman lol...

My favorite line, "He punched me in my face! I didn't do nothing!"

My favorite line, "He punched me in my face! I didn't do nothing!"

Say what you want about Sherman, but the man can take a punch.......a sucker-punch no less from a very powerful man. Didn't even buckle his knees. Impressed.

Say what you want about Sherman, but the man can take a punch.......a sucker-punch no less from a very powerful man. Didn't even buckle his knees. Impressed.

Haha! Never saw that before. I like Sherman because for all the s*#t he talks, the guy backs it up. He took that punch like a champ. Trent Williams is a poosay for going up to him with 100% intent on punching Sherman but keeps his helmet on. Weak sauce Trent.

that was a slap not a punch. Not that impressive

Wow, I just googled Richard Sherman and all his controversies. The guy can really "smack talk" but he really thinks he's bigger than life. Not one humble bone in his body. Kind of glad Trent Williams biotch slapped him...lol

BTW - that wasn't a punch!!

Say what you want about Sherman, but the man can take a punch.......a sucker-punch no less from a very powerful man. Didn't even buckle his knees. Impressed

It was a push to the head, maybe even a slap, but not close to a punch

It was a b!tch slap, also far from a sucker punch, the dude was directly in front of him running his mouth like a moron. He got what he deserved.

It was a b!tch slap, also far from a sucker punch, the dude was directly in front of him running his mouth like a moron. He got what he deserved.

Exactly!!

Bah; sums it up for this crazy year in the NFL. How many times have teams choked when an opportunity arises to seal their own fate?

Reminds me of the WWE.

Yep - lets review:

Cowboys - the usual

Broncos - choked againts Pats and SD

Pats - The Miami loss hurt bad

Saints - Just cant do it on the road

Chiefs - What a joke

Yep - lets review:

Cowboys - the usual

Broncos - choked againts Pats and SD

Pats - The Miami loss hurt bad

Saints - Just cant do it on the road

Chiefs - What a joke

A nice contrast is the Pack, who should have been buried long ago. They get Rodgers back they're going to be tough.

that was a slap not a punch. Not that impressive

BTW - that wasn't a punch!!

It was a push to the head, maybe even a slap, but not close to a punch

I gotta disagree with you fellers on this one. I am not a Sherman apologist or even a Seahawk fan, and in the scheme of things it doesn't matter one iota..........but I recognize a punch when I see one.

Pause it at .07 and you will see a closed fist when he contacts the side of his face.

It had some power too, and whether or not he deserved it or not is besides the point.......the man can take a punch. I have serious doubts that any of us would have been upright and immediately cognitive after the same contact.

I gotta disagree with you fellers on this one. I am not a Sherman apologist or even a Seahawk fan, and in the scheme of things it doesn't matter one iota..........but I recognize a punch when I see one.

Pause it at .07 and you will see a closed fist when he contacts the side of his face.

It had some power too, and whether or not he deserved it or not is besides the point.......the man can take a punch. I have serious doubts that any of us would have been upright and immediately cognitive after the same contact.

With a mouth like Sherman's you'd better be able to.