Sign in to follow this  
Geezil

When is the last time you have gotten a blow job?

Alright, into the mouth. Spit or swallow doesn't matter. But, fruition defined as she took it until empty.

is gotten some secret way of saying given?

The last time yourr mom begged. So like an hour ago.

Thanks for spending time with her at the nursing home.

is gotten some secret way of saying given?

No. Have you done that though? I can start another thread if you like. The closet gets lonely I'm sure.

My last time was that fat chick at the store, and she's really good at sucking , but she's fat, so it's just disgusting. But she took it, I thought it might squirt out her ears.

My last time was that fat chick at the store, and she's really good at sucking ######, but she's fat, so it's just disgusting. But she took it, I thought it might squirt out her ears.

Since the woman who works at "your" store is your mom, this post is pretty fvcking disgusting.

My last time was that fat chick at the store, and she's really good at sucking ######, but she's fat, so it's just disgusting. But she took it, I thought it might squirt out her ears.

That wasn't a fat chick. That was the couch.

Prolly 1.5 weeks ago. She would finish me that way every time if I wanted, but I prefer variety. I weep for guys who don't pick chicks who like cvm. :(

Prolly 1.5 weeks ago. She would finish me that way every time if I wanted, but I prefer variety. I weep for guys who don't pick chicks who like cvm. :(

My wife would definitely prefer to swallow than me to paint her face. I like to have a variety of places where I drop my demon seed. :dunno:

My wife would definitely prefer to swallow than me to paint her face. I like to have a variety of places where I drop my demon seed. :dunno:

One thing mine doesn't like is the face paint. She likes to watch me finish... on her chest. So of course I scooch up higher to try to catch a gust of wind and "accidentally" hit her face. :thumbsup:

One thing mine doesn't like is the face paint. She likes to watch me finish... on her chest. So of course I scooch up higher to try to catch a gust of wind and "accidentally" hit her face. :thumbsup:

That is pretty much what I do. :highfive:

I often times say that I did not realize that I was that close to finishing and hand her a towel. :lol:

I must have some deep seated desire to have been Peter North.

That is pretty much what I do. :highfive:

I often times say that I did not realize that I was that close to finishing and hand her a towel. :lol:

I must have some deep seated desire to have been Peter North.

Amen brutha%$#! Maybe it is an older guy thing. I used to not care as long as I busted a nut. :dunno: