Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

"Justified" coming back on soon?

I have seen a few commercials but not sure what week...

This is one of those few shows that actually seems to better as the seasons go on or at least be as good. Somehow FX seems to be great at picking those kind of shows - The Shield, SOA, and now Justified. Some how the Networks so rarely get it right with series.

That's Dave Alvin doing the theme and some of the other tracks.

Focker rocks pretty hard.

Great start to the new season. Michael Rappaport should be a great addition. Along with a couple new hotties. :thumbsup:

Great start to the new season. Michael Rappaport should be a great addition. Along with a couple new hotties. :thumbsup:

We greatly enjoyed last night's episode. Agreed on the hotties, especially Rappaport's sister.

I struggled with Rappaport as a southern hick. He makes more sense in Spike Lee movies as the typical urban mook. I didn't love last night's episode. Can't put my finger on it, but nothing about it seemed like a compelling launch for a great season.

I struggled with Rappaport as a southern hick. He makes more sense in Spike Lee movies as the typical urban mook. I didn't love last night's episode. Can't put my finger on it, but nothing about it seemed like a compelling launch for a great season.

Sepinwall said the same thing about Rappaport. I don't really get it. Maybe backwater Florida is a bit of a stretch but I had no problem with it. He's played other hickish parts to good effect. He's great in 'Beautiful Girls' as the snow-plow driving, ice-fishing, small-town guy. My guess is that if a total no-name guy had delivered the same performance, no one would have a problem with it. If there was one thing I didn't like it was that they didn't take much advantage of his comic ability. :dunno:

FX's "Justified" will end after its sixth season, network chief John Landgraf announced at the Television Critics Association winter press tour on Tuesday.

Landgraf said the decision was made by showrunner Graham Yost and lead actor Timothy Olyphant, and that he would have loved for the show to continue.

"It's one of my favorite shows," Landgraf said. "We talked about it a year ago and they felt that the arc of the show and what they had to say would be best served by six years, six seasons ... and so I accepted their decision. We try as much as we can not to make business drive creative."

Season five of the Kentucky-set cop show premiered on Jan. 7.

Well that sucks.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=847286&ocid=ansent11

Justified coming back as a one off season kind of like Dexter just did.  Woohoo!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Justified coming back as a one off season kind of like Dexter just did.  Woohoo!!!

OH HEALL F'N YEAH!  

Justified is a masterclass in how a TV show should be made.  :thumbsup:

Hopefully will include more fist fight scenes  😐 

On 1/17/2022 at 6:53 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

OH HEALL F'N YEAH!  

Justified is a masterclass in how a TV show should be made.  :thumbsup:

I'd really like to have some beers with Olyphant.  He's just so laid back about the whole acting thing. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'd really like to have some beers with Olyphant.  He's just so laid back about the whole acting thing. 

For sure.  He really seems like a cool guy.