Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

****The Official Seattle Seahawks Offseason Thread 2014****

The Seahawks won the SB so your SB XL schtick is over. Now you are going to argue that the Seahawks barely made it to the SB? :wacko: Ummm ok :doh: Seriously go start a Steeler thread. You're really embarrassing yourself and coming off as a worse troll than Sho_Nuff 34.

You are still the biggest troll on the board...glad you brought me up where I was not even involved though proving how big of an obsessed troll you are.

You are still the biggest troll on the board...glad you brought me up where I was not even involved though proving how big of an obsessed troll you are.

And my point is proved...

The Seahawks won the SB so your SB XL schtick is over. Now you are going to argue that the Seahawks barely made it to the SB? :wacko: Ummm ok :doh: Seriously go start a Steeler thread. You're really embarrassing yourself and coming off as a worse troll than Sho_Nuff 34.

I call a tipped pass of what could have been a TD on the last play on 49er offense as almost not winning. What do you call it ? Don't confuse domination of Super Bowl with a 5 pt last play defensive stand win. I say Baltimore barely beat 49ers in last Super Bowl. I don't think it's an embarrassment to point out the obvious.

Been seeing that the cap looks to increase by close to another 5 mil. This will help both Sea and SF, however I think Sea goes into this offseason with an advantage being that they are 1 of the 4 youngest teams in the league with proven depth. SF is 1 of the 4 oldest teams in the league, and although they have a very good young core I'm not sure of how their depth shakes out

I call a tipped pass of what could have been a TD on the last play on 49er offense as almost not winning. What do you call it ? Don't confuse domination of Super Bowl with a 5 pt last play defensive stand win. I say Baltimore barely beat 49ers in last Super Bowl. I don't think it's an embarrassment to point out the obvious.

The game was never, never, never in doubt.

This was a season of destiny, dummy. Never had a smidgen of doubt that we would win the Superbowl from day one. It just felt like it was going to happen and the feeling never left. So talk about close calls all you want. You haven't been paying attention enough.

Seattle games in the past two seasons go two ways, and two ways only. Never any deviation. They might blow a team out. And that has happened quite a few times. Or they will play you to the last possession of the game. Seattle hasn't lost a game by more than 7 points since 2011-12. They grind it out late in games. And make the plays in the end with the defense and running game, with some late game comebacks from Wilson. It's not complicated. No Seattle fan honestly thought SF was going to win that NFC championship game. Just not going to happen.

I call your argument assinine. The Seahawks are SB XLVIII champs. :first:

This was a season of destiny, dummy. Never had a smidgen of doubt that we would win the Superbowl from day one. It just felt like it was going to happen and the feeling never left. So talk about close calls all you want. You haven't been paying attention enough.

Seattle games in the past two seasons go two ways, and two ways only. Never any deviation. They might blow a team out. And that has happened quite a few times. Or they will play you to the last possession of the game. Seattle hasn't lost a game by more than 7 points since 2011-12. They grind it out late in games. And make the plays in the end with the defense and running game, with some late game comebacks from Wilson. It's not complicated. No Seattle fan honestly thought SF was going to win that NFC championship game. Just not going to happen.

This. :thumbsup:

To non-Seahawk fans that game was certainly in doubt no matter how many close games they won or loss. "two ways only never any deviation" :nono: You guys lost 9 games over the last 2 seasons don't act like you were undefeated and pulled out every game. There was doubt, oh there was doubt in your heads.

First and 10 from the 18 yard line. Don't kid yourself, you were scared shiitless and so was every other fan of Seattle. And your heart about fell into your stomach before an out of position Sherman threw his hand back to tip the ball miraculously right into a trailing LB.

To non-Seahawk fans that game was certainly in doubt no matter how many close games they won or loss. "two ways only never any deviation" :nono: You guys lost 9 games over the last 2 seasons don't act like you were undefeated and pulled out every game. There was doubt, oh there was doubt in your heads.

First and 10 from the 18 yard line. Don't kid yourself, you were scared shiitless and so was every other fan of Seattle. And your heart about fell into your stomach before an out of position Sherman threw his hand back to tip the ball miraculously right into a trailing LB.

Niners with a 1st and 10 at the 18? I was dying a slow death, waiting for a pass interference call in the end zone. Which never came because Copernicus threw a lousy ball and Sherman did his tip drill thing. And so by almost the slimmest of margins, we got the right to destroy those feckless Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Actually, if you go back to last year's Super Bowl, that too was by the slimmest of margins. Gore got sprung for a spectacular run, late in the game, trailing 34-29. If he can get past that last Raven, the Niners are up 35-34 before the 2-pt conversion try. Instead he gets knocked out at the 7, and we know the rest.

• Like 1

Just heard on ESPN 710 Seattle Brock & Danny, that talks with Zach Miller underway to restructure his deal and keep him in Seattle. Miller played 58/60 snaps in the SB which shows how valuable he is to this team. he's a tremendous blocker. I hope a deal is reached. I would really hate to lose this guy.

I'm sure Cable is really pushing for the move.

I'm sure Cable is really pushing for the move.

I agree. Not sure Miller will command a huge FA contract so I'm sure a restructure is possible.

49ers had the better second half record and were one cliff avril pressure away from a 7th Super Bowl. Sherman should be crediting his team mates more.

Gore and Willis reportedly are discussing restructuring. The d line will be getting both Ian Williams and Carradine back. Whitner is likely gone but then Culliver also returns.

Over here whether you admit it or not, the strong are getting stronger. You will be target alpha for every team you play in 2014

Enjoy now because there will be no repeat

49ers had the better second half record and were one cliff avril pressure away from a 7th Super Bowl. Sherman should be crediting his team mates more.

Gore and Willis reportedly are discussing restructuring. The d line will be getting both Ian Williams and Carradine back. Whitner is likely gone but then Culliver also returns.

Over here whether you admit it or not, the strong are getting stronger. You will be target alpha for every team you play in 2014

There was no way that last pass was getting completed to Crabtree. Didn't matter whether there was any pressure on Kaep. Crabtree was blanketed...even with his push off on Sherman there was still no chance of a completion. Just a horrible decision. Keep telling yourself that Kaep could've pulled it off...whatever helps you sleep at night.

1- The 49ers lost. Get over it and move on.

2- No one cares about the 49ers off season. You're in the wrong thread.

There was no way that last pass was getting completed to Crabtree. Didn't matter whether there was any pressure on Kaep. Crabtree was blanketed...even with his push off on Sherman there was still no chance of a completion. Just a horrible decision. Keep telling yourself that Kaep could've pulled it off...whatever helps you sleep at night.

Kap has shown that in big pressure spots he's a choke artist. These Whiner fans are delusional and in denial.

Kap has shown that in big pressure spots he's a choke artist. These Whiner fans are delusional and in denial.

Pot...meet the kettle.

:wave:

And he's back trolling me. Like I said. You just can't help yourself can you?

Sure I can...whats great is you claim I proved your point...when you bring me up when I was not even involved in this thread at all (and you are too stupid to realize you are the biggest troll here).

Now Im just going to hound you and mock you when you post ridiculous things like calling anyone else delusional.

People troll you because you have gone overboard trolling everyone and slinging crap no matter what people have said in these threads.

You reap what you sow. You brought all this crap on yourself.

Sure I can...whats great is you claim I proved your point...when you bring me up when I was not even involved in this thread at all (and you are too stupid to realize you are the biggest troll here).

Now Im just going to hound you and mock you when you post ridiculous things like calling anyone else delusional.

People troll you because you have gone overboard trolling everyone and slinging crap no matter what people have said in these threads.

You reap what you sow. You brought all this crap on yourself.

He keeps going and going and going...just can't help himself. The best part is he doesn't see the irony here. :lol:

He keeps going and going and going...just can't help himself. The best part is he doesn't see the irony here. :lol:

Its always cute when you try saying this...especially since Ive said it to you many times. You might be the most unoriginal person on this sight ever.

You might want to realize the irony of you claiming anyone else keeps going and going and going.

Especially since it was you who brought me up in here...not me coming in unprovoked.

But you forgot that little fact didn't you?

Its always cute when you try saying this...especially since Ive said it to you many times. You might be the most unoriginal person on this sight ever.

You might want to realize the irony of you claiming anyone else keeps going and going and going.

Especially since it was you who brought me up in here...not me coming in unprovoked.

But you forgot that little fact didn't you?

and you just had to respond :lol:

and you just had to respond :lol:

psst...and you just keep responding too...always having to get the last word...so go ahead and do it.

classic how clueless you are.

psst...and you just keep responding too...always having to get the last word...so go ahead and do it.

classic how clueless you are.

It's a Seahawk thread, my home. I'm not a non fan trolling another team's thread. HTH

called it...now your turn....(and yes, you troll your own thread when you bring up other people and continue to get in pissing matches with anyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking...)

This thread could be 5 pages by march.

March? Pfft. I say by President's Day.

March? Pfft. I say by President's Day.

As we head towards a RE-PETE :first: in 2014 the trolls will be so crazy with rage and hate that I predict we will easily eclipse the 58 pages from last year's thread.

called it...now your turn....(and yes, you troll your own thread when you bring up other people and continue to get in pissing matches with anyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking...)

:wub: I love it when you are on tilt :first:

As we head towards a RE-PETE :first: in 2014 the trolls will be so crazy with rage and hate that I predict we will easily eclipse the 58 pages from last year's thread.

Well, that was just the in season thread. We're just getting warmed up in this one.

But I suspect that we will easily top 100 pages in this year's version of the thread. The jackasses are more dedicated to jackassery than ever.

:wub: I love it when you are on tilt :first:

I love it when you are completely delusional and unoriginal (you know, all the time).

Keep going...you know you can't handle that I just posted...

I love it when you are completely delusional and unoriginal (you know, all the time).

Keep going...you know you can't handle that I just posted...

And here's another jackass dedicated to his jackassery :clap:

Again you misinterpret. Nobody hates the Seahawks except maybe 49er fans. Most of your pages are just insults being thrown back and forth. Not much talk about football.

Most of your pages are just insults being thrown back and forth. Not much talk about football.

I know all because of me and Phillybear, or so I'm told :first: