tikigods

FBG ripping on Geek Club

On 2/29/2020 at 5:19 PM, Utilit99 said:

That's right. Trump single handedly produced a virus and let it loose on the world. I forgot about that.

I've forgiven him for Omarosa.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:37 PM, Mr. Hand said:

They are in full blown TDS there regarding Trump’s press conference today.

Dont say deranged, don’t dare say deranged 

On 2/22/2020 at 12:54 PM, MDC said:

Non-lib whiners are welcome here. :thumbsup: 

So if I hate Libs and whiners I’ve found my happy place?

On 2/24/2020 at 6:11 PM, Meglamaniac said:

Doubt anyone here that got banned did so without knowing what they posted would lead to a ban and that was most likely the goal, so not buthurt.

Some that got suspended for marginal posts, yea, they may be buthurt but can still post there if they choose.

As for IQ, nope, not higher there, more filtered/refined, as dictated by the moderation there and while there may be more higher IQ people there that's a product of their registration numbers, not an indication of the overall quality of posters when compared apples to apples

What does it take to get banned or a suspension here? 

On 2/26/2020 at 1:40 PM, lod001 said:

RBM got the perma ban for a million times less than that. Did they perma ban that loser?

Promoted to Moderator. 

10 hours ago, BirdGang said:

What does it take to get banned or a suspension here? 

death threats

24 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

death threats

It is more than that.  I think that tubgirl or lemonparty links will also achieve that.  Not sure if those are permanent or just timeouts.  I have been here so long, that I don't know if I have been placed on timeout here or not.  :dunno:

Was GFIAFP banned? 

Most people self ban themselves from this place because the truth has made them feel stupid. 

It would be fun to setup a dodgeball game with them....

I went onto that site once, and didn't see anything interesting outside of the TDS phenomenon that has been sweeping America. If this site challenged their site to an actual fight, they would all probably show up holding feathers thinking it was supposed to be a tickle fight. 

only idiots talk politics.

HTH !!!

:pointstosky:

1 hour ago, shotsup said:

Who are you there ?

Be careful.   You might want to PM him instead.

Shotard still browses over here anonymously trying to track everyone down with an alias over at FBG.  If you post that FBG name publicly here Shotard will immediately report it.

On 3/7/2020 at 5:06 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Be careful.   You might want to PM him instead.

Shotard still browses over here anonymously trying to track everyone down with an alias over at FBG.  If you post that FBG name publicly here Shotard will immediately report it.

He’s got a lot going on apparently. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bryan Mills said:

He’s got a lot going on apparently. 

who are you?

Joe is getting some pushback in his thread.  Some people seem to take umbrage at being treated like a "middle school girl" and being asked to have a "hair trigger" to report anything that offends them, and he is threatening to shut down the site if people don't report "obvious" spam.  He seriously can't seem to compute it.  

I haven't decided if I want to jump in or sit back and 🍿

Just now, jerryskids said:

Joe is getting some pushback in his thread.  Some people seem to take umbrage at being treated like a "middle school girl" and being asked to have a "hair trigger" to report anything that offends them, and he is threatening to shut down the site if people don't report "obvious" spam.  He seriously can't seem to compute it.  

And we would get stuck with the refugees from there. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

And we would get stuck with the refugees from there. 

No, he's just talking about shutting down the Political forum, most would just revert back to the FFA

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

No, he's just talking about shutting down the Political forum, most would just revert back to the FFA

The current thread is in the FFA and sounds like he's talking forums in general.  The thread is in response to two threads from the FFA and the fact that no one reported them. 

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Ahh. I've never been over there. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

The current thread is in the FFA and sounds like he's talking forums in general.  The thread is in response to two threads from the FFA and the fact that no one reported them. 

He'd never shut down the FFA or the Shark Pool, he is only talking about the Political Forum.

7 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

He'd never shut down the FFA or the Shark Pool, he is only talking about the Political Forum.

I agree with Strike, hence the pushback from folks in the FFA.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I agree with Strike, hence the pushback from folks in the FFA.

Link?

47 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He always wants to take his ball and go home when things don't go his way...

He probably fell to the floor kicking and screaming when he was a child...  Heck he still might do that...

pantherclub said that Joe being PC would be the "death kneel" of that board...  WTF is a "death kneel"?

10 minutes ago, posty said:

pantherclub said that Joe being PC would be the "death kneel" of that board...  WTF is a "death kneel"?

It's a typo or autocorrection.  Is this a trick question?  :unsure:

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's a typo or autocorrection.  Is this a trick question?  :unsure:

What autocorrect is he using?  Mine doesn't autocorrect knell to kneel...

6 minutes ago, posty said:

What autocorrect is he using?  Mine doesn't autocorrect knell to kneel...

My Samsung has "kneel" as one of three options, although not the default.  Otherwise it is a typo.  I don't know the guy; what is your point?  Does it invalidate his post because he typed "kneel"?  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My Samsung has "kneel" as one of three options, although not the default.  Otherwise it is a typo.  I don't know the guy; what is your point?  Does it invalidate his post because he typed "kneel"?  :dunno:

No, I was just wondering what a "death kneel" was...

I firmly believe Joe gets a woody by threatening to pull the board plug.  At one point he was doing this daily.   Seems to be lessening on it now but man he really gets a charge out of that

Just now, supermike80 said:

I firmly believe Joe gets a woody by threatening to pull the board plug.  At one point he was doing this daily.   Seems to be lessening on it now but man he really gets a charge out of that

Of course he does...  He loves having that power trip over people he doesn't know...

He probably needs it since his wife probably has his balls in a jar at home...

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm just being entertained.

Yeah, reading Joe plead with people to report each other and those people telling him to pound sand is pretty entertaining.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Yeah, reading Joe plead with people to report each other and those people telling him to pound sand is pretty entertaining.  :thumbsup:

I find that situation ridiculous as well.  The fixation that some members have here is comical though.  Some of are going to their site just to get banned and yet I'll most likely be called a troll for replying to you.