Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

14 or 16 teams?

9 members have voted

1. 1. 14 or 16?

I focked up and asked a friend to join us before realizing burt already secured our 14th owner. I can tell him thanks but no thanks, or posty offered to field two teams and has indicated he would manage both teams fairly. So what say you, 14 or 16? Makes no difference to me but I know my friend would be active and field a competitive team if we let him in.

14. I'm not asking my friend again. He already thinks we're a bunch of goobers, I'm sure.

last i had seen from burt was that his friend was interested. not IN. he was going to be looking over the rules/format.

i dont think its a big deal if two people were asked. pretty simple to say sorry to one of them and explain that it had filled. shouldnt be any hurt feelings unless those friends are women

i dont care 14 or 16 but i vote 14 because i dont like the idea of anyone owning 2 teams. im sure posty would try to be fair but you can't police that kind of thing. the best thing to do is take best player available at a need for each team but that might be overlooked in an effort to make things look "balanced" just better not to have it at all.

nil point, burt told his friend don't worry about it so we are at 14 teams. Please go ahead and prepare with the 14 confirmed teams in the dice roll thread.

Thanks