Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Draft Discussion Thread

are you even contemplating the 3 or 4 guys I nabbed the pick prior to yours? :dunno:

are you even contemplating the 3 or 4 guys I nabbed the pick prior to yours? :dunno:

Yes, after lambert took Freese, I was ready to take my only 3B option in Callaspo. Nope. Then WW takes both Kazmir and De La Rosa. All three of you can eat a d1ck pizza. :thumbsup:

so who do I have to blow to get Cano?

so who do I have to blow to get Cano?

I'll pass on that (this time), but when are we gonna roll for the supp. draft?

I'll pass on that (this time), but when are we gonna roll for the supp. draft?

After the draft has finished...

Shouldn't hurt anything if we knew the order before, although it's fine either way

I wont even be able to fill 28 spots anyway hahaha. My ralent dried up quick in the middle roinds

8.09 - Colby Lewis, SP, Tex

I left my 7.10 pick open, because I was debating between a handful of pitchers (including Lewis). I honestly meant to make my pick a lot quicker, but had some things fall apart at work.

I guess since you haven't beat me up too badly this draft, I'll let this one slide.

I left my 7.10 pick open, because I was debating between a handful of pitchers (including Lewis). I honestly meant to make my pick a lot quicker, but had some things fall apart at work.

I guess since you haven't beat me up too badly this draft, I'll let this one slide.

No no, you can take it. I'm trying to draft from work on my phone so when I saw your 8th rounder I picked. He is still yours if you want him for your 7th, I screwed up.

No no, you can take it. I'm trying to draft from work on my phone so when I saw your 8th rounder I picked. He is still yours if you want him for your 7th, I screwed up.

I'll deal with Feldman, I was leaning that way already. Just remember this first week we play - you should probably bench Fielder that week to make up for my generosity.

Where is your guy, cmh? He's been on the clock for almost 14 hours now. He's like our human rain delay.

8.13 - Sean Rodriguez, 2b, TB

Just to let you know, he is listed as 1B/OF at Yahoo... Don't know where he will be playing this year...

Thats cool I just went off rays depth chart and hes the backup at like 1st 2nd and 3rd

Sorry for the delays, was tied up teaching school today. The Rockies have to be the worst team in history to pick from. All of their players are exclusives. They do not ever make moves, if you did not play in the farm system, you don't play for the Rockies. Holliday is the only player worth a crap that is playing on a different team!

Sorry for the delays, was tied up teaching school today. The Rockies have to be the worst team in history to pick from. All of their players are exclusives. They do not ever make moves, if you did not play in the farm system, you don't play for the Rockies. Holliday is the only player worth a crap that is playing on a different team!

Makes them more boring than awful to pick from. The flip side is having a team like the Rangers where you are fighting everyone else for all of your top guys.

You could have picked another team and left Holliday with me!!! :mad:

Shut your wh0re mouth and give me my players back!

• Like 2

hi!

i own the devil rays.

i dont have a starting 1st baseman, 2nd baseman or utility man.

:wave:

the rays are all farm system, until they let a player go and the only players they ever bring in are bargain bin guys.

fyi i totally changed my last pick. feel free to give me my original pick if this isnt allowed. not sure if i caught myself fast enough before anyone saw

I hear ya, the Rays are very similar to the Rockies, I guess there are advantages and disadvantages to how this works and what team you have. Frustating thing is I am related to someone who works for the Rockies and have to deal with the politics of baseball and having a crappy team in real life as well.

Makes them more boring than awful to pick from. The flip side is having a team like the Rangers where you are fighting everyone else for all of your top guys.

Yeah, the fighting sucks. Each year, I know I'm losing three picks in the first round, and three in the second. I can deal with that, since I have options. It's the later rounds that suck. Nine guys who I figured I might have a shot at by the third round by my draft list: Nelson Cruz, Koji Uehara, Joe Nathan, Alfonso Soriano, Matt Garza, CJ Wilson (or Hamilton if I'm lucky), Mark Teixeira, Mike Napoli, RA Dickey - nine guys I'd love to have. By the time my third rounder was available, I was looking at Marlon Byrd on the top of my list. It hurts.

I edited my 10th into my 12th as ted was done. Cmh had picked and it didnt conflict so it shouldn't be an issue. Im now done I believe. Not to be bad for the whole draft done on a phone.

I will likely drop John Buck at some point for exclusive Brett Hayes just to have our guy that'll play on the rare days Salvy gets off

Yeah, the fighting sucks. Each year, I know I'm losing three picks in the first round, and three in the second. I can deal with that, since I have options. It's the later rounds that suck. Nine guys who I figured I might have a shot at by the third round by my draft list: Nelson Cruz, Koji Uehara, Joe Nathan, Alfonso Soriano, Matt Garza, CJ Wilson (or Hamilton if I'm lucky), Mark Teixeira, Mike Napoli, RA Dickey - nine guys I'd love to have. By the time my third rounder was available, I was looking at Marlon Byrd on the top of my list. It hurts.

The CJ Wilson pick was the big buzzkill for me. I was expecting him to go Pujols, you go Wilson, and I get Kinsler.

• Like 1

I actually didn't feel like a lot was stolen from me this year. I did lose Bautista and Werth. Probably the most influential to my roster as right now I'm starting Kelly Johnson/Rajai Davis. Guess who's hoping an OF worth the pick is there in the supplemental. Or will be looking to trade.

• Like 1

The CJ Wilson pick was the big buzzkill for me. I was expecting him to go Pujols, you go Wilson, and I get Kinsler.

Lack of pitching killed me last year. Pujols is a shell of his former self and I knew I could plug that hole with Trumbo.

I actually didn't feel like a lot was stolen from me this year. I did lose Bautista and Werth. Probably the most influential to my roster as right now I'm starting Kelly Johnson/Rajai Davis. Guess who's hoping an OF worth the pick is there in the supplemental. Or will be looking to trade.

How 'bout when I stole Izturis from you? Shark move of the draft. :headbanger:

How 'bout when I stole Izturis from you? Shark move of the draft. :headbanger:

true that was devastating. I was trying to forget that moment of massive sobbing.

Lack of pitching killed me last year. Pujols is a shell of his former self and I knew I could plug that hole with Trumbo.

Uphold is a shell of his former self but still a better option for me than Daniel Descalso.

You'll all see. Maicer will finally live up to the hype and have that breakout season the experts predicted he would have 15 years ago. .330/35/120. :flex:

Good flyer on Bonifacicio this late. Thought about doing the same but without even assured a roster spot I had more RP I wanted to check out first.

Good flyer on Bonifacicio this late. Thought about doing the same but without even assured a roster spot I had more RP I wanted to check out first.

I thought about him multiple times as well...

My blowjob comment and who responded may come back to haunt me :unsure:

• Like 1

quick, someone run to the podium and snatch Andrew McCutchen ;)

<_<