Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ explanation

Or he is just ignoring you...which he probably should.

I'm going with him talking out of his ass since he has about 40 posts in this thread doing just that.

But I'm sure he appreciates the fluff, Sport. :thumbsup:

I'm going with him talking out of his ass since he has about 40 posts in this thread doing just that.

But I'm sure he appreciates the fluff, Sport. :thumbsup:

Hi cvntt. :wave:

I'm not derailing. I'm making fun of the GOP's weekly 'outrage of the week'. And the bitter lemmings like you who fall for it. :music_guitarred:

I'm not derailing. I'm making fun of the GOP's weekly 'outrage of the week'. And the bitter lemmings like you who fall for it. :music_guitarred:

#Dog on roof

#Tax returns

#Wealth envy

#War on women

#trayvon

#Iraq

#Bush

#Bush

#free birth control

#gay marriage

#tea baggers

#Bush

#koch brothers

#mmgw

#big oil

#47%

#Bush

#racist

#homophobe

#Tim Tebow

#Bush

#rich conservatives only

#guns

#voter id

#Bush

#what difference does it make

#Fox news

:cry:

So you can't back up your claim.

Talking out of your ass it is.

Another great one from The treehouse..

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/05/14/the-framework-for-hillary-clintons-benghazi-strategy-begins-to-surface/

The Framework For Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Strategy Begins To Surface….
Posted on May 14, 2014 by sundance
Many people, myself included, are thankful for the appointment of a Benghazi Select Committee with hopes that Trey Gowdy and the other 11 members will finally bring sunlight on one of the most obvious constructs of an intentional cover-up in modern history.

There are many questions unanswered -despite the two years past- because political control of the narrative was more important to the White House than actual delivery of the who’s, what’s, where’s and more importantly the “why’s”.

‘Control of the narrative’ is what led to the construction of the false story about a Mohammed U-Tube video as the impetus of the attack in Benghazi.

‘Control of the narrative’ is what kept Hillary Clinton off the Sunday morning talk shows the weekend after the attack. The structural lying was left to Susan Rice.

‘Control of the narrative’ is what led to White House Communications Director Ben Rhodes structuring the Susan Rice talking points. ‘Control of the narrative’ is what led to National Security Council Spokesperson Tommy Vietor changing the wording on the talking points on behalf of his boss Tom Donilon.

‘Control of the narrative’ is what led CIA Director Mike Morell to lie in sworn congressional testimony when he said that “except for changing one word, the White House had no role in changing the talking points“. Testimony that is now shown to be an obvious lie given the current information and specific documentation of both Ben Rhodes and Tommy Vietor’s construction therein.

‘Control of the narrative’ is ultimately the primary focus objective of those who are at risk from every aspect of the Benghazi Scandal; and by all reasonable accounts there are more than a few aspects:

Why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi that day?
Why was he meeting with the Turkish delegation less than an hour before the attack began?
Why did we even have a diplomatic outpost in Benghazi? (The embassy is in Tripoli)
Why was the CIA working for the State Department?
Why was there another facility nearby just for the CIA operatives?
Why have no survivors of the attack been interviewed publicly?
Why was nothing done to help or assist them during the attack?
Why was there no immediate rescue mission?
Why did the FBI wait 19 days to visit the Benghazi mission? And only visit for 1/2 day?

These are just the brutally obvious questions that no prior committee has actually answered, and the aspect of these questions does not even reach all the “why’s” around the White House and State Dept. during and after the event itself. The absence of even these simple questions shows how deep the ‘Control of the narrative’ extends.

Yes, Denis McDonough needs to be questioned under oath. Yes, Ben Rhodes needs to be questioned under oath. Yes, Tommy Vietor needs to be questioned under oath. None of this has previously taken place and nothing about their testimony is covered under executive privilege. The absence of these people questioned shows how deep the‘Control of the narrative’ extends.

The mysterious and timely Secretary of State Hillary Clinton slip and fall. Which led to her avoiding a timely sub-committee testimony.

The State Department told Kerry of Clinton’s concussion on Saturday morning, and, when he heard, Kerry insisted that she not attend the hearing.

“Senator Kerry was relieved to hear that the secretary is on the mend, but he insisted that given her condition, she could not and should not appear on Thursday as previously planned, and that the nation’s best interests are served by the report and hearings proceeding as scheduled with senior officials appearing in her place,” Seth said.

Clinton deputies Tom Nides and Bill Burns will testify in her place, Seth said (link)

The mysterious blood clot, which allowed a lengthy delay, a very lengthy delay, before eventually testifying “what difference does it make”? The mysterious fire directly above Hillary Clinton’s DC State Dept. office during the Thanksgiving holiday immediately after 9/11/12. The mysterious break-in’s at the law office of State Department whistleblowers where the only thing stolen are computers and files. Individually it all seems disconnected, but put it together and you have to ask is this too part of the ‘Control of the narrative”?

The CIA has lied to congress and investigators. The State Department has lied to congress and the prior investigating committees. The White House has lied to congress and the American people about substantive matters they touched and controlled surrounding the events in Benghazi on 9/11/12, and the following weeks.

Lies, mistakes, misspoken, forgotten: “dude that was like two years ago“, misunderstood, or omitted - it’s all the same intentional ‘Control of the narrative’.

So into this fray -a very deep fray- what structural protections do they begin to construct?

Former Clinton special counsel Lanny Davis says he plans to lead a “truth squad” to counter accusations coming out of the Benghazi select committee hearings.

Davis will lead a group of volunteers “in front of the hearing room of the Gowdy committee” to be “available to put the facts out.”

“We’re going to do a ‘truth squad.’” Davis, a Hillary ally, told Fox News Channel’s “The Kelly File” on Monday night. (link)

Former acting Central Intelligence Agency director Michael Morell said Monday that he supports the House of Representatives’ decision to establish a special investigative committee to look into the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya in 2012.

“A lot of people have looked at this, but the polls show that the American people still have questions. I want to make sure that all of those questions are cleared up. There are still some questions about the role of the agency. And there are still questions about my own personal role and I want to clear that up,” Morell said during a panel discussion at the Panetta Institute in Monterey, Calif. “It might be surprising for you to hear me say this, but I am a supporter of the creation of this committee because I want all the facts to come together in one place and be presented as one—by one entity as one thing, so the American people can see all of this.”

“I am hopeful that at least getting the facts on the table will be helpful.” (link)

Truth Squads” eh?

And what exactly would the purpose be behind such endeavors ?

Oh yeah,… ‘Control of the narrative’

Another great one from The treehouse..

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/05/14/the-framework-for-hillary-clintons-benghazi-strategy-begins-to-surface/

The Framework For Hillary Clintons Benghazi Strategy Begins To Surface.

Posted on May 14, 2014 by sundance

Many people, myself included, are thankful for the appointment of a Benghazi Select Committee with hopes that Trey Gowdy and the other 11 members will finally bring sunlight on one of the most obvious constructs of an intentional cover-up in modern history.

There are many questions unanswered -despite the two years past- because political control of the narrative was more important to the White House than actual delivery of the whos, whats, wheres and more importantly the whys.

Control of the narrative is what led to the construction of the false story about a Mohammed U-Tube video as the impetus of the attack in Benghazi.

Control of the narrative is what kept Hillary Clinton off the Sunday morning talk shows the weekend after the attack. The structural lying was left to Susan Rice.

Control of the narrative is what led to White House Communications Director Ben Rhodes structuring the Susan Rice talking points. Control of the narrative is what led to National Security Council Spokesperson Tommy Vietor changing the wording on the talking points on behalf of his boss Tom Donilon.

Control of the narrative is what led CIA Director Mike Morell to lie in sworn congressional testimony when he said that except for changing one word, the White House had no role in changing the talking points. Testimony that is now shown to be an obvious lie given the current information and specific documentation of both Ben Rhodes and Tommy Vietors construction therein.

Control of the narrative is ultimately the primary focus objective of those who are at risk from every aspect of the Benghazi Scandal; and by all reasonable accounts there are more than a few aspects:

Why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi that day?

Why was he meeting with the Turkish delegation less than an hour before the attack began?

Why did we even have a diplomatic outpost in Benghazi? (The embassy is in Tripoli)

Why was the CIA working for the State Department?

Why was there another facility nearby just for the CIA operatives?

Why have no survivors of the attack been interviewed publicly?

Why was nothing done to help or assist them during the attack?

Why was there no immediate rescue mission?

Why did the FBI wait 19 days to visit the Benghazi mission? And only visit for 1/2 day?

These are just the brutally obvious questions that no prior committee has actually answered, and the aspect of these questions does not even reach all the whys around the White House and State Dept. during and after the event itself. The absence of even these simple questions shows how deep the Control of the narrative extends.

Yes, Denis McDonough needs to be questioned under oath. Yes, Ben Rhodes needs to be questioned under oath. Yes, Tommy Vietor needs to be questioned under oath. None of this has previously taken place and nothing about their testimony is covered under executive privilege. The absence of these people questioned shows how deep theControl of the narrative extends.

The mysterious and timely Secretary of State Hillary Clinton slip and fall. Which led to her avoiding a timely sub-committee testimony.

The State Department told Kerry of Clintons concussion on Saturday morning, and, when he heard, Kerry insisted that she not attend the hearing.

Senator Kerry was relieved to hear that the secretary is on the mend, but he insisted that given her condition, she could not and should not appear on Thursday as previously planned, and that the nations best interests are served by the report and hearings proceeding as scheduled with senior officials appearing in her place, Seth said.

Clinton deputies Tom Nides and Bill Burns will testify in her place, Seth said (link)

The mysterious blood clot, which allowed a lengthy delay, a very lengthy delay, before eventually testifying what difference does it make? The mysterious fire directly above Hillary Clintons DC State Dept. office during the Thanksgiving holiday immediately after 9/11/12. The mysterious break-ins at the law office of State Department whistleblowers where the only thing stolen are computers and files. Individually it all seems disconnected, but put it together and you have to ask is this too part of the Control of the narrative?

The CIA has lied to congress and investigators. The State Department has lied to congress and the prior investigating committees. The White House has lied to congress and the American people about substantive matters they touched and controlled surrounding the events in Benghazi on 9/11/12, and the following weeks.

Lies, mistakes, misspoken, forgotten: dude that was like two years ago, misunderstood, or omitted - its all the same intentional Control of the narrative. So into this fray -a very deep fray- what structural protections do they begin to construct?

Former Clinton special counsel Lanny Davis says he plans to lead a truth squad to counter accusations coming out of the Benghazi select committee hearings.

Davis will lead a group of volunteers in front of the hearing room of the Gowdy committee to be available to put the facts out.

Were going to do a truth squad. Davis, a Hillary ally, told Fox News Channels The Kelly File on Monday night. (link)

Former acting Central Intelligence Agency director Michael Morell said Monday that he supports the House of Representatives decision to establish a special investigative committee to look into the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya in 2012.

A lot of people have looked at this, but the polls show that the American people still have questions. I want to make sure that all of those questions are cleared up. There are still some questions about the role of the agency. And there are still questions about my own personal role and I want to clear that up, Morell said during a panel discussion at the Panetta Institute in Monterey, Calif. It might be surprising for you to hear me say this, but I am a supporter of the creation of this committee because I want all the facts to come together in one place and be presented as oneby one entity as one thing, so the American people can see all of this.

I am hopeful that at least getting the facts on the table will be helpful. (link)

Truth Squads eh?

And what exactly would the purpose be behind such endeavors ?

Oh yeah, Control of the narrative

:cry:

The Obama administration is moving military assets into place in preparation for a possible evacuation of Americans from Libya, as a political crisis threatens to touch off a new wave of violence in the unstable country.

Officials say no decision has been made on whether to move U.S. personnel, particularly those at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, out of Libya. But the U.S. military is preparing in case the State Department makes the call.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/20/pentagon-prepares-for-possible-evacuation-us-personnel-from-libya-amid-upheaval/?intcmp=latestnews

Told you dummies this was a CIA thing:

CAIRO Five commandos guarding the C.I.A. base in Benghazi, Libya, in September 2012 say that the C.I.A. station chief stopped them from interceding in time to save the lives of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and an American technician during the attack on the diplomatic mission there.

In a new book scheduled for release next week and obtained by The New York Times, the commandos say they protested repeatedly as the station chief ordered them to wait in their vehicles, fully armed, for 20 minutes while the attack on the diplomatic mission was unfolding less than a mile away.

If you guys do not get here, we are going to die! a diplomatic security agent then shouted to them over the radio, the commandos say in the book, and they left the base in defiance of the chiefs continuing order to stand down.

The book, titled 13 Hours, is the first public account of the nights events by any of the American security personnel involved in the attack. The accusation that the station chief, referred to in the book only as Bob, held back the rescue opens a new front in a fierce political battle over who is at fault for the American deaths.

Republicans have blamed President Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton, then the secretary of state, for the security failure.

American officials have previously acknowledged that the Central Intelligence Agency security team paused to try to enlist support from Libyan militia allies. But the book is the first detailed account of the extent of the delay, its consequences for the rescue attempt, and who made the decisions.

The commandos account which fits with the publicly known facts and chronology suggests that the station chief issued the stand down orders on his own authority. He hoped to enlist local Libyan militiamen, and the commandos speculate that he hoped the Libyans could carry out the rescue alone to avoid exposing the C.I.A. base.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/05/world/africa/new-book-says-cia-official-in-benghazi-held-up-rescue.html

No chit it was a CIA thing, leaving them to die was an obama/hillary thing

It was Bob. :lol:

Do they honestly believe their own bullsh1t?

which one, hillary or obama ?

At this point I'm talking about everyone in DC, I know they pander to the lowest common denominator, but both parties can't seriously believe Americans are this stupid

At this point I'm talking about everyone in DC, I know they pander to the lowest common denominator, but both parties can't seriously believe Americans are this stupid

There is a large enough contingent of dumb Americans to get Obama elected twice.

There is a large enough contingent of dumb Americans to get Obama elected twice.

Very valid point.

4 total terms of Bush/Obama...yeah, Americans on both sides of the aisle are complete morons.

4 total terms of Bush/Obama...yeah, Americans on both sides of the aisle are complete morons.

Obama makes Bush look like a presidential Genius. As hard as that is to say, it's true. Obama is a complete and utter failure. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but there is no doubt anymore. Obama has demonstrated time and time again that he's out of his league.

Obama makes Bush look like a presidential Genius. As hard as that is to say, it's true. Obama is a complete and utter failure. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but there is no doubt anymore. Obama has demonstrated time and time again that he's out of his league.

Nothing will make Bush look like a genius.

Neither made great decisions...both focked us up in the middle east.

Somebody in Obama's administration needs to act like Walter from The Big Lebowski. Anytine Obummer starts to speak, Somebody should immediately say "shut the fock up Barack".

Nothing will make Bush look like a genius.

Neither made great decisions...both focked us up in the middle east.

Don't disagree with focking up, but Obama's are constant and continual. Throw in corruption, immigration failure, unemployment failure, the middle east is worse, sky rocketing debt, ACA failure, just the lack of any improvement what so ever. Things are worse now then while Bush was in and it's not even close.
  • Like 1

Don't disagree with focking up, but Obama's are constant and continual. Throw in corruption, immigration failure, unemployment failure, the middle east is worse, sky rocketing debt, ACA failure, just the lack of any improvement what so ever. Things are worse now then while Bush was in and it's not even close.

Hard to argue with any of this.

Pretty spacious in here...plenty of unused space. :lol:

Gowdy doesn't need to talk to me, he could just look at the records from the last hearings..cause those questions were asked an answered..but hey, his grandstanding was awesome. :thumbsup:

Your welcome everyone, nice to have the GOP spend 14 million to prove me right.

Now it makes a difference ? :lol:

It never did at any point whatsoever, which would include even when Susan Rice was saying it.

Now it makes a difference ? :lol:

Biggest lemming doesn't care now. Drobe confirms again his outrage is of the fake variety.

sorry bud, you may not like it but those questions gowdy posed have not been answered, they haven't even been asked, not even by the unbiased new York Times or CNN.

The truth will come out.

Good news, the truth came out. :thumbsup:

I'm shocked it was allowed to.

I'm shocked it was allowed to.

Well you wouldn't know if you watch Fox News...

Fox News Sunday ignored a new report from the GOP-led House Intelligence Committee that debunked many of the myths that Fox News has spent the last two years promoting.

On November 21, the Republican-led House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence released its report on the September 2012 attacks on two U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya. Similar to the many preceding investigations into the attacks -- including the Accountability Review Board and the bipartisan U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence -- the report found that no stand down order was issued during the attacks, there was no intelligence failure leading up to the attack, and that the talking points the administration used in the days following the attacks were based on the CIA's best assessment at the time.

The November 23 edition of Fox News Sunday did not inform viewers of the report's findings. This stands in stark contrast to Fox's longstanding campaign to promote myths about the attacks.

Fox has been a tireless promoter of nearly every facet of the Benghazi hoax. In the 20 months following the attacks, Fox ran over 1,100 segments on Benghazi and hosted Republicans at a rate of 30:1 over Democrats to discuss the issue. Meanwhile, the network has routinely ignored and downplayed evidence refuting its conspiracy theories.

Not that the whiney beetches in this thread would ever admit they were wrong. They all just moved on to other fake outrages.

Fake outrage fest from the vaginas over this one eh.

:lol:

I'm sure he ambassadors and the seals families will be happy to know that they really did get the security they begged for, and a video really did cause the terrorist attack. :thumbsup:

Any of you guys ever spend dozens of pages spewing sobby woman fake outrage over something and then months later find out it was all bull and you were getting rolled like a useful idiot by political hackjobs?

I bet that would be really embarrassing! :lol:

I'm sure he ambassadors and the seals families will be happy to know that they really did get the security they begged for, and a video really did cause the terrorist attack. :thumbsup:

So no admission that much of what you and your ilk complained about was pretty much shut down in the latest report?

You shouldn't be too hard on yourself and your 130 posts of fake outrage. It's what Fox and the GOP do, they trick slow-witted mouth-breathers, like yourself, into a tizzy over BS made up conspiracies to distract you from the absolute crappy why they govern and how they are entirely selling out this country to the top .5% You reacted exactly like everyone expected.

So, it was just a spontaneous demonstration over a youtube video?

Cool.

Any of you guys ever spend dozens of pages spewing sobby woman fake outrage over something and then months later find out it was all bull and you were getting rolled like a useful idiot by political hackjobs?

I bet that would be really embarrassing! :lol:

Ya called it. :thumbsup: