Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

G.M. Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles, Bringing Its Total for Year to 11.2 Million

As I said in my initial response to you, go find a link to me saying that I never post on weekends or that anyone who ever makes one post during the weekend is a loser. A million bucks in it for you, Cumguzzler. You can tell your boss at Ihop to go fock himself. Go prove I "redefined" something.

Now go! Fetch!!

:banana: :clap: :first:

Spin spin...lol

Spin ###### spin...lol

I'll consider that to be your white flag. I knew you'd surrender, Guzzler. Just a matter of time until you were going to be asked to back up your nonsense. :wave: Run along now. You're stealing from your boss. Bwahahahahaha

I'll consider that to be your white flag. I knew you'd surrender, Guzzler. Just a matter of time until you were going to be asked to back up your nonsense. :wave: Run along now. You're stealing from your boss. Bwahahahahaha

Surrendering because you lied and got caught! ROTFLMAO!! Umm yea ok loser! Your multiple posts spinning like a top prove otherwise...

Surrendering because you lied and got caught! ROTFLMAO!! Umm yea ok loser! Your multiple posts spinning like a top prove otherwise...

Hmmm, must have missed the whole 'getting caught' part. I'll scroll back up and see if you found it.

Edit. Nope. You're still talking out of your ass. :first:

ROFL

I was just about to make fun of phurfur being a predictable hack troll. But it's more enjoyable to make fun of morons who follow the lead of old bitter retards.

Way to add to the conversation. :sleep:

Way to add to the conversation. :sleep:

Like you did, Grease Monkey? Why aren't you rotating tires? Slow day at Midas? :lol:

Like you did, Grease Monkey? Why aren't you rotating tires? Slow day at Midas? :lol:

A garment boy should never make fun of anyone's career

A garment boy should never make fun of anyone's career

___

// 7

(_,_/\

\ \

\ \

_\ \__

( \ )

\___\___/

Yes, I implied that the current admin. might have a lot more to do with it than people think to where as you just did your standard name calling.

Yes, I implied that the current admin. might have a lot more to do with it than people think to where as you just did your standard name calling.

Care to elaborate? Or was that just your typical "Obama's bad" rhetoric? I'll hang up and listen.

Care to elaborate? Or was that just your typical "Obama's bad" rhetoric? I'll hang up and listen.

Elaborate?? like you're interested in his opinion! LOL

___

// 7

(_,_/\

\ \

\ \

_\ \__

( \ )

\___\___/

So surprised someone with this type of talent failed so miserably at life! :(

Elaborate?? like you're interested in his opinion! LOL

Sure. I always find it fascinating to see how hacks somehow bring everything back around to make it Obama's fault. It's like the Six degrees of separation/Kevin Bacon game. They can always find a way. I just like to see how they cleverly do it each time. :banana:

So surprised someone with this type of talent failed so miserably at life! :(

Oh, don't act so coy. Like you've never tried jamming that thing down your throat before. :rolleyes:

Oh, don't act so coy. Like you've never tried jamming that thing down your throat before. :rolleyes:

There you go! Stop talking about what a loser you are for posting on the weekend and bring up a subject you can relate to: cack!

Sure. I always find it fascinating to see how hacks somehow bring everything back around to make it Obama's fault. It's like the Six degrees of separation/Kevin Bacon game. They can always find a way. I just like to see how they cleverly do it each time. :banana:

I love when you and your fluffer Sho Nuff use the same terms: hack, mocking, ...lol

I love when you and your fluffer Sho Nuff use the same terms: hack, mocking, ...lol

:lol: the 2 biggest hacks of the bored!

Wow...the stalker even bringing me in when I had nothing to do with it...and drobs fluffs and hacks at the same time.

Can't make this stuff up.

Id call hawker a hack...but he doesn't even talk about any topics...just follows and stalks me and newbie around.

Pretty sad life there...but drobs enjoyed it...so you got that going for you.

Also Hawker...its great that you like when people use the same terms...since you got fluffer from other people...you got some of your little nick names from someone else.

Hell, Im not sure you ever had an original thought on this board.

Oh no, was that too many words for you to figure out drobs?

:lol: the 2 biggest hacks of the bored!

I don't think you know what hack means, fatso. Strangers wouldn't know if I was a conservative or liberal if they saw my viewpoint on the major issues. While you just toe the party line on every single topic:.

I don't think you know what hack means, fatso. Strangers wouldn't know if I was a conservative or liberal if they saw my viewpoint on the major issues. While you just toe the party line on every single topic:.

That's because you stand for nothing and fall for everything. Hence voting twice for the slob that currently occupies the WH. Congrats! You're gutless and clueless.

We have a 4 paragrapher :lol:

Actually, there were no actual paragraphs. Just a pretty informal free flowing style of writing on a message board.

But we know how much those things bother you when your baseless claims get refuted and you get your ass beat on this board (which is every day).

Maybe get back on those pain meds or something.

I mentioned his name and sent him into a violent tailspin!

Violent tailspin?

You are delusional as always.

The tilt twins :lol:

I didn't know you and stalker were twins.

Man, two guys with no neck...scary.

Id call hawker a hack...but he doesn't even talk about any topics...just follows and stalks me and newbie around.

Your thoughts on the GM recall? I have yet to see them. :music_guitarred:

Would you really like to hear it?

Do you know anything about this subject? Do you care about it at all? :dunno:

Yes, Sux. I really want to hear it. Please tell me how this, too, is Obama's fault. You've made three posts now. Still haven't backed up your claim.

Yes, Sux. I really want to hear it. Please tell me how this, too, is Obama's fault. You've made three posts now. Still haven't backed up your claim.

mebbe later. :wave:

hint: it has to do with .gov knowing about the issues with the cars and not releasing them when they were in control of GM

Another couple million recalls from government motors today, bang up job :lol:

GM lied, people died :(

G.M. Announces Its 30th Recall Of The Year Thus Far

General Motors' recall problems continue to mount. On Wednesday, the automaker announced it was recalling 218,000 additional vehicles from its Chevrolet Aveo line.

The daytime running light system in the dashboard of cars from the 2004 to 2008 model years can overheat, melt and cause fires, The Associated Press reports.

It's GM's 30th recall this year and follows Tuesday's recall of 2.42 million other vehicles.

"GM has recalled more cars this year than it has sold in several years combined," NPR's Renee Montagne said on Morning Edition, "and it's only May."

Actually, GM this month has recalled about 5.5 million cars and trucks. All told, the company has recalled 13.8 million vehicles since January at a total cost of $1.7 billion.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/05/21/314485337/g-m-announces-its-30th-recall-of-the-year-thus-far

http://thefederalist.com/2014/05/21/gm-sure-recalled-a-lot-of-cars-right-after-the-feds-sold-their-shares/

GM Sure Recalled A Lot Of Cars Right After The Feds Sold Their Shares

MAY 21, 2014 By Sean Davis

According to recent reports, GM just recalled another 2.4 million vehicles this week, bringing the total number of recalled GM vehicles this year to a record 13.6 million. USA Today got right to the point when it asked, “Are there any GM cars that haven’t been recalled?”

And the recalls aren’t over ticky-tack problems like a sticky chair recliner button or a window that doesn’t always roll down. Many of the malfunctions are deadly serious. In over 1,400 recalled 2015 Cadillac Escalades, poor welding resulted in a passenger side air bag that might not fully deploy in the event of a crash. Then there’s the infamous faulty ignition switch, which led to the recall of 2.6 million Chevrolet Cobalts. That faulty part has now been linked by GM to 13 deaths.

The rapid pace of General Motors recalls is intentional, as the company delves into its records to find and purge lurking safety issues.

But it’s unsettling, leaving an impression GM produces unsafe vehicles and, in some cases, makes dumb mistakes. It recalled 8,208 of its 2014 cars on May 7, for example, because they might have rear brakes on the front wheels.

On Tuesday, GM issued four more recalls totaling 2.42 million vehicles in the U.S. And GM says it has informed regulators about two more recalls imminent but not yet announced. The latest batch includes safety belt, air bag, transmission and electrical issues in a range of midsize sedans, full-size crossovers and SUVs, and pickups.

That’s all terrible, you might say, but at least GM acted as soon as it knew there was a problem. Because it’s not like the company would sit on the information and do nothing about it, right? Right?

Not so much.

GM knew about serious problems with the ignition switch for years, going back to at least 2007. At that time, GM had hard data from multiple crashes showing that some of its ignition switches had failed to function properly. The U.S. government officially bailed out the automaker in December of 2008. Throughout the five-year period of U.S. government ownership, nothing was done to address the deadly switch. According to one timeline of events, GM’s new CEO, Mary Barra, claims she did not even learn of the problem until December of 2013, which just so happens to be when the federal government sold its final shares of GM stock (at a loss of $10 billion, naturally).

Even though the company had data demonstrating a faulty ignition switch for years, it didn’t initiate a full investigation or recall until February of 2014, two months after the government sold its stake in the company. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) didn’t initiate a full investigation of the issue until later that month, even though the U.S. government had owned the company for 5 years. The Justice Dept. also showed up late to the party, confirming that same month that it had initiated a criminal probe into the matter.

GM disclosed that its recalls this year would cost the company $1.7 billion.

Taxpayers, drivers, and investors who assumed the government would never fail to disclose rampant safety problems in a company it owned can rest easy, though. Instead of investigating fatally flawed GM components while the U.S. government was the company’s largest single owner, the NHTSA was busy harassing Toyota — one of GM’s top competitors — for an alleged malfunction that led to “unintended acceleration” in Toyota vehicles. Toyota was fined and eventually bullied into recalling 8 million vehicles over the issue.

And what was the final result of the NHTSA investigation?

Our nation is in the safest and most ethical of hands.

Many drivers may have confused the gas and brake pedals a problem that may account for “the vast majority” of the unintended acceleration incidents the agency investigated, NHTSA deputy administrator Ron Medford said at Tuesday’s NHTSA press briefing.

“What mostly happened was pedal misapplication where the driver stepped on the gas instead of the brake or in addition to the brake,” Medford said.

Our nation is in the safest and most ethical of hands.

mebbe later. :wave:

hint: it has to do with .gov knowing about the issues with the cars and not releasing them when they were in control of GM

http://thefederalist.com/2014/05/21/gm-sure-recalled-a-lot-of-cars-right-after-the-feds-sold-their-shares/

GM Sure Recalled A Lot Of Cars Right After The Feds Sold Their Shares

MAY 21, 2014 By Sean Davis

The U.S. government officially bailed out the automaker in December of 2008. Throughout the five-year period of U.S. government ownership, nothing was done to address the deadly switch. According to one timeline of events, GM’s new CEO, Mary Barra, claims she did not even learn of the problem until December of 2013, which just so happens to be when the federal government sold its final shares of GM stock (at a loss of $10 billion, naturally).

Even though the company had data demonstrating a faulty ignition switch for years, it didn’t initiate a full investigation or recall until February of 2014, two months after the government sold its stake in the company.

There ya go Newbie. Now suck a dik :wave:

Good link, Drobs