Sign in to follow this  
JonnyL

Need 4 owners for 24 team Dynasty, IDP, Salary cap, league

Looking for 4 owners for an new 24 League IDP, Salary Cap, draft league..

I have been playing fantasy football for 12 years. I started a 32 team IDP, salary cap league 3 years ago that is very in depth and has 2 copies of a player, one for each conference. An owner recently asked me if I thought of running a 24 team league just like the 32 league team but with only one copy of a player.. Challenge accepted!!! In this league, you will have to think and make decisions just like a Coach, GM and owner of an NFL team would have to do. You will be responsible for managing your cap, trading future draft picks away, that can affect your team tremendously if you don’t make the smart choice, or if you make the smart choice… Paying your holdout players, paying your pro rated players, releasing talent and taking cap hits, etc… All things as a GM you have to think about.. This league also has certain Defensive and Offensive formations that you have to submit. Choose from a 3-4 IDP Formation, 4-3 IDP Formation, 3-3-5 IDP, or 4-2-5 IDP formation. Also choose from a pro set offensive formation, TE heavy formation, WR Spread formation, or 1 back set. As a coach of your team, you will have to determine what formations to start, based on where your strength in your offensive and defense lies, manipulating the bye week problems by switching to a different defensive scheme for the game, etc. There are countless possibilities you can choose from in being a Coach, GM, and owner of your team.

Please be forewarned,, I cant in good conscious or sleep sound at night if I don’t tell you this about the league..This is not a soft league where everyone wins for doing something. You are either competitive or you are picking first in the draft every year. It is sink or swim, devour or be eaten alive. As one owner has all ready called it, the N(f) PL.. Not for P@$$%e$ League.. This league will put the NASTY in Dynasty!!!

League overview

• 24 Team League ,1 player copy for 24 teams. Which means, there is only 1 Phillip Rivers for teams to attempt to get as their QB.. Drafts and draft picks will be extremely important...
  • 2 Conferences.. Legends and Hall of Fame
  • 3 divisions of 4 teams The Legends conference has the Lombardi, Landry and Gibbs divisions.. The Hall of Fame conference has the Madden, Shula, and Walsh divisions.
  • League Graphics are coming to this league soon..
  • 6 Play-off Participants- Four division winners, two wild card teams (No Payouts for winning your division or making the playoffs)
  • 36-46 man (35 Players plus coach or 45 plus coach) active rosters and an 8 man taxi squad..
  • $650 Hard (Cannot exceed) Cap
  • 120-year contract cap
  • Cap hits for releasing players early
  • 21 starters, balanced between offensive positions and defense for realism
  • Balanced Offensive/IDP Scoring
  • Use of a TE is required
  • Starting lineups will be determined by NFL position
  • Blind Bidding/Auction style for free agents
  • Manage player holdouts & retirements apply franchise and transition tags to your players
  • Holdout players
  • Mandatory 7 round Rookie Draft after year 1
  • Use of double-headers, for a complete 16 game season
  • Contract extensions
  • Contract Renegotiations
  • Compensatory draft picks
  • Large Payout
  • A fantasy Football Trophy and Ring for the overall winner of the league

ALL ENTRY FEE MONEY IS NON-REFUNDABALE

Payouts

$60 X 24 owners = $1440
League Site payment = $140
$1300....
Minus

Fantasy Ring and Trophy =$500 (This includes engraving on the trophy and Ring)

$800

NFFL2K12 Fantasy Bowl champion receives 70% which equals $560

NFFL2K12 Fantasy Bowl Loser receives 30% which equals $240

Yes, there is no payout for conference and division winners.. Its all or nothing, Win it all or lose it all.

Once the league is filled, we will be having a 35 round veteran/rookie draft, followed by 2 FA sessions before the season.

If you are interested, please send me an email to dynastycommissioner@gmail.com