Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round One & Two Commentary**

Sorry for the delay. Didn't see he was up

More regarding Ball. I was between Ball and Lynch. Lyn check has a LOT of carries the past two seasons including playoffs. I don't actually love Balls talent as much as his situation.

We shall see what happens but I think it was a low floor, high ceiling pick

It just goes to show how highly Graham is thought of in fantasy circles that he could be a first round pick and nobody even bats an eye...

It just goes to show how highly Graham is thought of in fantasy circles that he could be a first round pick and nobody even bats an eye...

I have noticed he is consistently being chosen in the 8-12 range in many drafts, clearly he is seen as a true stud by the community.

So, Shovel is our 12th guy, correct? Not Mike...

Best running back I've over seen at Alabama like i said 3 years ago..........mike must think his toe is still bad lol.........,, order up boys RTR

Damn, can someone get in touch with Shovel? Would love to get through 2 rounds today

Damn guys. Just found out about this yesterday.

Well that was yesterday, no slack today ;)

Martin scares me...a lot. New coaching staff. Uncertain role. I am glad to see him go off the board before my pick. That means somebody I value more will still be there for me presumably.

Martin scares me...a lot. New coaching staff. Uncertain role. I am glad to see him go off the board before my pick. That means somebody I value more will still be there for me presumably.

I certainly was thinking he might slide to the mid-late second.

Very happy to get Bryant here. When I picked Lynch, it was in the hopes that Bryant or Julio Jones would fall to me here. Very pleased.

Yeah. A guy I contemplated in round 1 is still on the board so I contemplated him again but decided I wanted marshall. The QBs favorite.

Yeah. A guy I contemplated in round 1 is still on the board so I contemplated him again but decided I wanted marshall. The QBs favorite.

Great pick, should provide good returns for sure. :thumbsup:

Rodgers would have been a temptation here but Marshall is who I was really salivating over. After Marshall fell I concentrated on Foster. I know it's only coach speak so to say, but I like what's coming out of Houston on Fosters usage and trading away Tate was the clincher for me. I see Foster getting 50 catches this year, and having no vulture in Tate. He's a 28 year old over achiever. This is like the old days for me......having two backs in the fold, cept used to be I'd add the third one perty quickly.

Agee on Marshall, and also Foster, he is going to be a three down back for so long as he stays healthy.

Agee on Marshall, and also Foster, he is going to be a three down back for so long as he stays healthy.

Murray was next on my list though. He too could have a great year as long as the coach quits abandoning the running game. His health sometimes scares me.

Murray was next on my list though. He too could have a great year as long as the coach quits abandoning the running game. His health sometimes scares me.

I guess I am just scared of Murray due to health concerns.

Liked Bryant where he was taken.

A tight end in round is just too much for me to consider. Makes me play "catch up" the rest of the draft. I know that is where he is going these days.... I am just not buying. I would have considered Graham in the 2nd round tho.

Brees...... last of the 3 QBs I would take in the first 4 rounds, so pleased he lasted. Would have prefered Rogers, but Jeff snatched him first!

Will be curious to see if this strategy pays off.

Nice value on Brees. Also surprised that Arian Foster fell as far as he did. Really surprised.

Foster was nearly my pick on round 1 and then again in round 2 but I decided I'd rather grab a WR I love.

I might be in the minority but there are too many really nice qb options for me to take one early. Perhaps a habit I can't break and I'm missing the boat, who knows

Foster was nearly my pick on round 1 and then again in round 2 but I decided I'd rather grab a WR I love.

I might be in the minority but there are too many really nice qb options for me to take one early. Perhaps a habit I can't break and I'm missing the boat, who knows

Generally I agree, but the bust rate of the top QBs is pretty much nil (barring injury). I can't blame someone for going with a consistent top player early.

Of the three QB's taken, Manning is the one I'd fear to own the most this season (considering when taken), and he carried me to multiple Titles last season when I saw where he was falling in drafts. This year he's just too expensive for what I feel will be 80 to 85 % of last years production. I would love to have his steady numbers, so I'm not slamming.

Rodgers would have been a temptation here but Marshall is who I was really salivating over. After Marshall fell I concentrated on Foster. I know it's only coach speak so to say, but I like what's coming out of Houston on Fosters usage and trading away Tate was the clincher for me. I see Foster getting 50 catches this year, and having no vulture in Tate. He's a 28 year old over achiever. This is like the old days for me......having two backs in the fold, cept used to be I'd add the third one perty quickly.

I was also eyeing Marshall. Rodgers was as solid of a backup plan as I could have. After the diet and the back, I'm not comfortable enough yet with Foster in teh 2nd.