Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Three & Four Commentary**

Maybe a little early for Cameron, but he's the last real difference maker TE left, as long as he has a QB who will throw him the damn ball.

He's guaranteed to get you more points at TE in his first two weeks than what you got all of last year. :first:

See Ballard, Jake.

Had VJax fallen, I wanted Andre over Cruz, but that would have given me two Packers and two Texans, so Cruz entered the picture. Andre had terrible qb play the last two seasons and still amassed over 220 receptions. he's got another year in him.

He's guaranteed to get you more points at TE in his first two weeks than what you got all of last year. :first:

See Ballard, Jake.

oh no you diunt!

Vincent Jackson was a fantastic value here. I was torn between him and Spiller with my pick at 4.03. To see him fall this far in a league/draft that features three starting WRs was very surprising to me.

Wish his Wr wasn't such an idiot. Cameron would not have made to you with excellent cover on the outside.

He was fine last year during Gordon's suspension (14 receptions, 193 yards, and 1 TD in 2 games). He dropped off when Jason Campbell came in and forgot Cameron existed.

See Ballard, Jake.

:middlefinger:

Maybe I should have done some research to make sure Cameron doesn't have gang connections. :unsure:

Vincent Jackson was a fantastic value here. I was torn between him and Spiller with my pick at 4.03. To see him fall this far in a league/draft that features three starting WRs was very surprising to me.

I was positive you were gonna take him.

He was fine last year during Gordon's suspension (14 receptions, 193 yards, and 1 TD in 2 games). He dropped off when Jason Campbell came in and forgot Cameron existed.

I realize that. I just wish he would be on the field with him. The two of them would make quite the tandem.

He's here now...this is usually the time of day where we click off some picks.

• Like 1

An hour between picks was a hangin' offense yesterday.

My bad about that. I was here all morning except my 1 hour meeting, and of course my pick came up right when the meeting started.