Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Seven-Nine Commentary**

This is what happens when one has too much on their mind and gets rushed! I was thinking of one of my other choices, but "yes" he does have Luck throwing him the ball. And, it is a new team and blah blah blah...

Honestly Dan, you would have taken him? You ended up taking a running back tho.

This is what happens when one has too much on their mind and gets rushed! I was thinking of one of my other choices, but "yes" he does have Luck throwing him the ball. And, it is a new team and blah blah blah... Honestly Dan, you would have taken him? You ended up taking a running back tho.

It's all about adjustment.

I missed Cam, and took a WR. Nicks was the guy I liked. Now . . . I'll adjust again.

This is what happens when one has too much on their mind and gets rushed! I was thinking of one of my other choices, but "yes" he does have Luck throwing him the ball. And, it is a new team and blah blah blah... Honestly Dan, you would have taken him? You ended up taking a running back tho.

Well he did play for the University of North Carolina :lol:

Can we get the Harbor Master to go get Ray Ray off his boat to make his pick :banana:

Riley Cooper - Needed a decent #3, pondered two others, in the end went for what seems to be a fav target for his respective QB

You picked me big time Ray!!! Think he is gonna have a great year!

See what happens when you taunt Ray about not picking fast enough :lol:

See what happens when you taunt Ray about not picking fast enough :lol:

Nice going Ray, you broke RC. He can't even think/post anymore after being sniped. :doh:

Its not common for me to snipe, especially this late, I must be doing something right

Really was confident I'd get Cooper. He and Foles connected well, and they paid him. Good things coming from Chiefs camp on Bowe for about the first time ever. Charges dropped on the possession charge, personal trainer, open communication between he and Reid, and he is the undisputed #1 Wr there. I love the way he finished the season last year opposed to the way it started. They jumped out fast last season on the ground and controlled games with the run early. As the season progressed they had to open it up some and Bowe finished strong, especially in the playoff loss where he went 8-150-1. Bowe it is.

I was sitting pretty knowing he was gonna go defense!!

If I had any feelings, that might hurt them :P

I think I just broke my own rule Hahahaha...

I think I just broke my own rule Hahahaha...

I was very close to taking him instead of Pierre.

Actually I drafted Romo because there is nothing I like here that I won't be able to grab next round and maybe someone was hoping to land Romo as their 2. I actually debated Romo and cutler last round but I own Romo in too many leagues

Nothing wrong with Romo in the mid 9th. He can be just as good as the Qbs drafted in the 4th-6th,

Yeah I should have actually passed on QB in the 8th but I didn't want to get left holding the bag as people grabbed their back ups

No Ice since 6:38 yesterday??

Last Active Today, 10:39 AM

Everyone is drafting really well right now. If I had to pick my favorite (other than my own), I would pick Ray's or Remote's team.

I'm waiting on TE. I'm betting that Aaron Hernandez falls to me in the 14th.