Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Ten-Twelve Commentary**

With the No Hassle league, I do tend to tend to be willing to spend more picks on high reward, inconsistent picks. My starting RBs are fairly steady, but QB and WRs, not so much. I'll take a 3-5 point week from my starter and hope another player goes off if I can get 20-25 points out of him the next week.

With the No Hassle league, I do tend to tend to be willing to spend more picks on high reward, inconsistent picks. My starting RBs are fairly steady, but QB and WRs, not so much. I'll take a 3-5 point week from my starter and hope another player goes off if I can get 20-25 points out of him the next week.

I agree with this. There are times I will "play the hot hand" potential in No Hassle. WR is a great example.... I only need 3 that week to go off, not my top 3!

Great drafting so far. Most teams are fairly equal in talent. Guess it will all come down to Defense & Kickers!

I'm sure mine is one of those teams that one would be uncomfortable with. Heck, I'm uncomfortable. I wanted to change things up, and I went with a high-risk, high-upside approach that doesn't feel firm. I love the potential of it, but in a no-hassle format, it could help to have the mix, or hurt because of the lack of ability to adjust. I have so many second and third year players that I feel like I'm fielding a college team.

we waited that long for .... carson palmer? :unsure:

• Like 1

we waited that long for .... carson palmer? :unsure:

My weekends are crazy, teenage kids, college coaches recruiting, up and down the east coast, just constant motion. I wanted Manning, maybe that Seattle kid, but somebody decided to snatch them from me :mellow:

My weekends are crazy, teenage kids, college coaches recruiting, up and down the east coast, just constant motion. I wanted Manning, maybe that Seattle kid, but somebody decided to snatch them from me :mellow:

just playin partner

I thought about waiting until tomorrow to post my pick, but imagine waiting all that time just for Brian Hoyer. o.O

Anyway, I have a theme to keep, and it's important to keep my ridiculously young team ridiculously young. But Hoyer is going to have some good games this year, even sans Gordon, just as he did last year.

Can't let Shovelheadt have all the Bengals (JScott has one alsp).

and...... Eifert can have a few really good games and should be better in 2014. the other TE will be irreleveant.

Tannehill did surprisingly well last year, finishing as the number 13 QB. With another year under his belt, he may be startable, if inconsistent.

When the round 13 draft thread starts, please put in the pick:

13.01 - QB Joe Flacco, Bal

James Jones, Oakland WR.

Anytime you can get a team's #1 WR in the 13th round, I am thinking "value" here. I know Schaub will be throwing him the rock, but he is a #1 guy and a good 5th receiver IMO.