Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Hey Gepetto/WW or anyone else........ FFPC

Anyone want to pair up with me and buy into a FFPC draft? The cost is 350 a team (sponsored by FBG's) all money is in a leaguesafe type thing. Was really thinking about it but the 350 price tag is a little steep so if I pair up with one fo yuo jokers it would be 175 each. Check out the payoff structure and rules and lemme know.

http://myffpc.com/FootballGuys.aspx

Sorry I would prefer Gepetto as a partner as much as I hate to admit it :mad: he's the best FFballer in the league -- just has had bad luck the last 7 years in the playoffs (other than last year of course) -- but I welcome anyone as it sounds like a fun idea with a potential 300K payout (150K each) but tons of other ways to win a decent sum and other bonuses. WW even though his teams have been the suck here seems to have a good mind for the game as well.

yeah unfortunately im going to have to pass. i cut a few leagues and not really looking to add more. im afraid my heart wouldn't be in it

I"m going to pass on this too. Thanks for the offer though and the compliment.

I"m going to pass on this too. Thanks for the offer though and the compliment.

wat!?

his metaphorical FF blowjob didn't compel u to split the costs w/ him!?

go figure.

wat!?

his metaphorical FF blowjob didn't compel u to split the costs w/ him!?

go figure.

Awwwwwwwwwwww The little baby feels left out and no love. I'm sorry that you have the mentality of a spoiled 2 year old. really I am.

I respect good Play - and Gepetto over 7-8 years has always been one of the top 2-3 teams every single year. Been unlucky in the playoffs but solid. You had a good 3 year run now it's done. I doubt you even sniff 5 wins this year let alone a title

thems fightin words. ooo i almost forgot to go back and work on "In case you were wondering...."

Awwwwwwwwwwww The little baby feels left out and no love. I'm sorry that you have the mentality of a spoiled 2 year old. really I am.

I respect good Play - and Gepetto over 7-8 years has always been one of the top 2-3 teams every single year. Been unlucky in the playoffs but solid. You had a good 3 year run now it's done. I doubt you even sniff 5 wins this year let alone a title

im at least 5.