Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

the Good - the Bad - the Ugly

Nice, nasty, good, bad, promising, hype building offseason trade worthy...

PlaxicooNNoooooooooooooooo shoooooting himself....UGHHHHHHH

post your tidbits here hear on this bored board

Is this the thread where u do yu analysis and it should be kept clean or is this where I can trash other people's terrible picks?

Well if anyone needs wr help, wright may be available. I'm looking for rb help. Open to package deals. U can PM me here or offer on mffl once rosters are loaded

I'm excited for this new season. Partially because it can't possibly be worse than last year. If anyone needs a laugh, go look at the 2013 draft, the players I picked and the players I passed on.

For starters? Sjax and sproLes instead of marshall and julio. Uhhh... possibly my worst moment in FF.

How did I finish ahead of anyone? They should be ashamed.

I also lost 2 of my top 8 picks before the year began in DX and Pitta.

I can see all trade offers sent to Jocstrap.

Maybe he needs to edit his profile?

Gordon (hamstring), who faces a potential season-long long ban from the NFL for reportedly testing positive for marijuana, has an appeal hearing scheduled for late July, the Akron Beacon Journal reports.

Analysis: The report adds that it's possible that the league and the NFL Players Association could potentially agree to a reduced suspension before the hearing takes place, but in any case, it looks like there should be some clarity with regard to Gordon's 2014 playing status at, or around, the start of training camp.

baby jesus, is that you?

baby jesus, is that you?

If he gets a 4 game suspension I might hang myself :wall:

If he gets a 4 game suspension I might hang myself :wall:

4 games would shock me. 8-12 might be possible.

im actually just hoping for a year without having to go through reinstatement. in want him locked into being back next year. no blackmon scenario

baby jesus, is that you?

i think baby jesus remembered i'm not religious. :lol:

no way he gets less than a year with another DWI on top of the issues he already had. at this point I would just hope he plays football again.

Not much posting from me. I had surgery to remove my gallbladder on July 2. Went pretty well I think. Hoping I'm on the track to good health. Had several days in the last month where I'd wake up in extreme abdominal pain and referred back pain and vomiting. Being careful with my diet now. No more fast food.

Not much posting from me. I had surgery to remove my gallbladder on July 2. Went pretty well I think. Hoping I'm on the track to good health. Had several days in the last month where I'd wake up in extreme abdominal pain and referred back pain and vomiting. Being careful with my diet now. No more fast food.

wow. as someone who has been dealing with an undiagnosed health issue for the past 2 years, im glad to hear everything is ok.

thanks ww. hope you get a diagnosis soon. I have a fatty liver too and I only drink alcohol seldomly. I had a couple other episodes in the last year that I thought was stomach flu. The first incident was a year ago and I perspired a lot after eating a subway sandwhich at work and thought I was having a heart attack or angina or something.

I don't go the doctor - My body is a bunch of germs holding hands - If I do something healthy it would send my body into shock.

Hello Boys!

Just went through all the rosters. Here's my opinion about your team - brief

Moz - Good depth, are you going to pick the right guys weekly? Your bench might outscore your starters:)

Whitey - Trouble, not good. Vereen is your only rb - REALLY?

Kutulu - love team. Rolling with RGIII only? Should be a stout starting lineup to begin the year.

SIB/mr.nobody - worst running back crew ever - HOW? and your qb's blow - just a flat out horrible team:)

BB - very solid team overall. Not 100% sold on your running backs though...

Joc - Wr's are going to have to step up. Thin to begin with, and you have to start three of them weekly.

Frozen Beer - Where r your rb's as well? Jeez. The rest of your team looks good though.

Skibum - Just not sure? Can't figure this team out. Nothing scary at all on paper. But they can win.

Gepetto - HOPE YOU"RE RECOVERING WELL 1st OF ALL. Solid team all around. ARe your wr's good enough to bring it home?

Bunny - I didn't know it was possible to draft to this bad? Not kidding...don't cry.

Megla - love all positions except QB. I'd be curious to see a percentage of FF champions, in several past years, in multiple formats, where Cutler has won the league? I'm going 5% or less. This might be the year though!

Drobeski - you have 3 equal qb's - you'll never pick the right one! Marshawn lynch has never caught a pass in a ppr (just saying by jocstrapstats) You do have a few pieces in place...

I'm so excited about my chances! :first:

I won a league with cutler as my qb when he was with denver. It was the championship game and when i looked at individual stats the first thing i saw was cutler had only 1 pass td. I scrolled through ready to throw in the towel and saw 2 rushing tds. I almost peed. Twas my first ship too. I had second overall pick and landed AP as first pick took Tomlinson in his disappointmenr year.

I had also traded away warner for colston when he had like 150 yards and 2 tuddys chamionship week. Was playing the owner of drew brees, michael turner, and deangelo williams.

Jocstrap, I am still getting your trade offers in my email. You might want to check your site settings.

under you franchise settings is your e-mail set as Jocs? maybe you can just delete it or put in a new email?

under you franchise settings is your e-mail set as Jocs? maybe you can just delete it or put in a new email?

My email is correct, joc needs to change his.

My email is correct, joc needs to change his.

err yeah, that was what i meant in my mind :clap:

I'm in an auction league with 3 keepers. PPR. 25 roster spots. 15 starters (basically start double at each position compared to a normal league). 8 teams.

My keepers for 2014 will be in a $1,000 salary league:

cost $53 QB Andrew Luck, Ind QB K cost $94 RB Eddie Lacy, GB RB K cost $69 WR Demaryius Thomas, Den WR K

:music_guitarred:

As if my team needed any help, Kendall Hunter is out for the year. I don't root for injury, but as a Frank Gore owner, this has to help. Lamichel James will still get some snaps, but Hunter was my main concern.

As if my team needed any help, Kendall Hunter is out for the year. I don't root for injury, but as a Frank Gore owner, this has to help. Lamichel James will still get some snaps, but Hunter was my main concern.

Maybe carlos hyde? Harbaugh does have that rookie prejudice though.

And to the surprise of nobody, Andre Johnson reported to training camp. Thank you, AJ, for making all that noise. It allowed you to slip lower than you should have.

Rice is maybe this years SOD. He has a RB's dream OC in Kubiak and only got 2 games suspended. Taking rice in the 3rd (I guess 5th depending how you look at it) was a risk ... now as long as he stays healthy it might pay off in the huge way.

Hyde is the best RB they have - though JH might be loyal to Gore and give him the majority of snaps at least to start. But Gore is wearing down and theres a good chance the wheels fall off at 31 - w/ 2 repaiared ACLS and a lot of miles. Hyde will be the next man up - you think James :lol: come on man seriously? HYde and Lattimore if healthy are the 2 best RB's on the team - but I do agree JH might show Gore loyalty at least the first month of the season.

And to the surprise of nobody, Andre Johnson reported to training camp. Thank you, AJ, for making all that noise. It allowed you to slip lower than you should have.

AJ will do what he always does have maybe 3-5 UNREAL crazy games with mega numbers and then have 11-13 games with 5-10 points. A few weeks he may win a game for you by himself most games he barely a #3 WR.

and the Josh Gordon plot thickens..... the smoke thickens..... or thins? in this case :P

c'mon mozzy, how pissed would you be?

and the Josh Gordon plot thickens..... the smoke thickens..... or thins? in this case :P

Drive to house ....... punch face ... wife /Kids :mad:

Drive to house ....... punch face ... wife /Kids :mad:

Honestly though it worked out for me I ended up with one of the few "needed" handcuffs and I really like my WR's especially with Sammy looking like a stud already in workouts.............. Be prepared for the 5000 yard 50 TD year from Kap :) :lol:

I would say a 6 -8 game suspension would of been likely in light of this ........................ add in the DUI and I doubt it. But hey I got lucky with Rice so I can't hate on ya too bad for this.

I would say a 6 -8 game suspension would of been likely in light of this ........................ add in the DUI and I doubt it. But hey I got lucky with Rice so I can't hate on ya too bad for this.

i would be pumped with anything 10 games or less...

in truth I am really just hoping whatever happens sets him up to be on the field next year without Blackmon-like reinstatement process.

NFL writer Dan Pompei reports that some people inside the Cardinals organization believe Michael Floyd is "in for a big year" and will be Arizona's No. 1 wide receiver this season.

Larry Fitzgerald will turn 31 later this month, and is clearly on the down side of his career. He's still going to rack up a ton of catches and touchdowns in Bruce Arians' pass-happy attack out of the slot, but the transition to Floyd begun last season when the sophomore posted a 65-1,041-5 line and started all 16 games. Floyd's now a locked-in WR2. Fitzgerald has a $23.6 million cap number next season and may be entering his final year in the desert. Floyd and rookie John Brown may be the future at receiver in Arizona -- as soon as next season.

I knew this before the Cardinals coaches knew. :music_guitarred:

marvin jones broken foot :bench: my 6th WR will be on the sideline for 4-5 weeks

Hash Gordon - can they really give him the full year at this point? dragging on so long. :dunno:

Old man Jackson hurts his hammy. at least it was early. Should be ready week 1

Looks Like Gordon will get ZERO games to 2 games suspened. NFL wants to make a deal - Gordon/Drew Rosenhaus say Fock you NO DEAL. Becasue Gordon's team won't deal the arbitrator has been stalling hoping they can deal ..... being rumored Gordon has said he would settle for the same penalty that Rice got but not a game more.

Juts put me on suicide watch right now.

Looks Like Gordon will get ZERO games to 2 games suspened. NFL wants to make a deal - Gordon/Drew Rosenhaus say Fock you NO DEAL. Becasue Gordon's team won't deal the arbitrator has been stalling hoping they can deal ..... being rumored Gordon has said he would settle for the same penalty that Rice got but not a game more.

Juts put me on suicide watch right now.

if that actually happens :banana: and kendall wright would be for sale.

I traded Gordon away in a free dynasty. I think I got a fair haul in return for the headache.

I gave Gordon, Ben Tate and Tony Romo for Aaron Rodgers, Michael Floyd and pick 1.04 which I used on Brandin Cooks. Having the 1.04 pick also freed me up to trade my own 1.9 for Jordan Reed