Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

June PPR Mock - Check in Here!

Guys,

We're looking to get going tomorrow morning, Thursday 6/26 at 8 AM Central.

Everybody check-in here so I now you have access to this board.

Thanks to all for participating!

MK

Here

Are picks made in this thread or another site?

This is my first official FFtoday Mock.

Matt,

Glad you're on board for the mock. As remote controller suggested, I will start "Selection" threads for each round. You'll make your picks there. I've already started a "selection" thread and "commentary" thread for Round 1 in anticipation of the mock beginning tomorrow.

Let me know if you have anymore questions...

Matt,

Glad you're on board for the mock. As remote controller suggested, I will start "Selection" threads for each round. You'll make your picks there. I've already started a "selection" thread and "commentary" thread for Round 1 in anticipation of the mock beginning tomorrow.

Hear!

Matt,

FYI: only your selection goes on the Selection thread, no comments made on this thread. That way, at the end of the round you'll only have 12 replies. Handy way to know how close your pick is by looking at the # of replies.

Sorry guys, I am at a sports bar.. Didn't look to see when you were having it. Will see if I can do it on my phone. If not I will be home about 3

I don't believe it's anything more than a mock