Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

++ June PPR: Rounds 7 - 8 Commentary ++

-I'm liking what Dan has done with GiantFans team.

-If Joique is healthy, Sankey can come on later, making Mikes team real solid.

-Robb's looking good if Lamar performs as a #2

-Shooters team is real stout!

I have kaep in a big grouping that includes Foles, RG3, Brady and 2-3 more.

I have Ryan slightly ahead of them

Manning

Brees

Rodgers

Stafford

Luck / Newton / Ryan

Kaep / RG3 / Foles / Brady / ______ / ______ / ______

thats actually how i have them. Id assume most dont have Ryan up there with Luck. I do.

I respectfully disagree with that list.... But everyone has there own opinion. I know, I know " of course you disagree Snatch "

Just watched MJD on NFL Live ... Was gonna give him a shot too. He might be this years sleeper. I read they are getting DMC involved in the return game. There is Murray.. See how he comes back

Nice work Dan!

Thanks. I didn't dislike the first draft terribly, but I'm liking this team a bit better. :)

Sorry have a bag signal on a cell phone. Can't delete obviously... If it bugs you guys that much I won't comment when I am away from my lap top.

Ha, ha just noticed that. You would have noticed Brees in another layout and would have waited for the turn. .. So all good

also stop dropping names. thanks

I have it :

manning

brees/ryan

luck

Stafford/Foles

Ryan/Newton/RG3/Brady

kaeps

i don't particularly like Kaepernick but no way is there multiple spaces between he and that group above. Also you left out Rodgers completely so how can anyone trust your list!!!?! :P (ill assume that first ryan was rodgers)

• Like 1

i don't particularly like Kaepernick but no way is there multiple spaces between he and that group above. Also you left out Rodgers completely so how can anyone trust your list!!!?! :P (ill assume that first ryan was rodgers)

yep....you are right on Rodgers. .......and no I don't have him way down. He's just not on my starting 12 unless he starts running some more.

Sorry guys weather is crazy in Chicago right now -- Power is going on and off. Fock my back yard looks like a tornado hit it (maybe it did :o ) 70-80 MPH winds - it was nuts. picks are made. took 2 semi flyers in the person who IMO will be the starting back in Nola in Khry Robinson and Cooks who should see nice PPR action in the slot.