Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

++ June PPR: Rounds 11 - 12 Commentary ++

I hear ya mike... I take this a little more serious than most. Going to Vegas again and entering the NFFC for 1,600 entry, and in a personal league with friends for 20 years now at a $500 entry $10 WW, $15 trades. I forget that sometimes there are people that just do a free ESPN league.

you'd make a young GF proud

Does he not get email on his phone ????? If he wasn't super late every day it would be different. I am sure he isn't the only single dad. I know the rules but can you know at the beginning of the day you are the 3rd or what ever pick, and check your phone around lunch ? When you don't you are saying I don't care about the other 11 guys. Sorry, I said it

I think you guys are just mad that your roster can't touch mine... Never mind using my 2 nd pick on a QB... That makes it hard with getting RB's and WR's.... Jimmy graham guy knows what I mean.

Yawn

Good night gents. See you all in the morning.

It has been a good and productive day, should be finished on the Fourth.

My bet is before 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. He made his pick around 7:30 this morning (PDT). Fingers crossed.

Btw.. We have 1000's crossing our border every day and they aren't all kids from South America. Sorry to take this forum to ask you all to wake up if you aren't. Thank god for FFB

There is just precious irony (a) in the source of the discontent, and ( b ) that it's made at the end of our most productive day.

• Like 1

Btw.. We have 1000's crossing our border every day and they aren't all kids from South America. Sorry to take this forum to ask you all to wake up if you aren't. Thank god for FFB

:wacko:

Guess yesterday simply tired us all out!

Hope you all are still out there and enjoying your morning.

My bad guys. 11.06-Hartline, seems like a safe bet foe 70+ catches and around 1000K yards. Hopefully he can get a few more touchdowns with a better offense this season.

Guess yesterday simply tired us all out!

Hope you all are still out there and enjoying your morning.

Snatchy tuckered himself out :D

Yes I was a bit cranky yesterday ... Ha

I woke up to write a paper without even thinking about the mock at all, I thought for sure there were gonna be a bunch of posts ripping me haha.

You suck!, there ya go

Like the Hartline pick. Back to back 70 catch, 1,000 yard seasons under his belt and a new, uptempo offense says that's value in the 11th round. Also was a little surprised that Wilson lasted so long. Great value there as well.

• Like 1

I went back and forth between Bennett and Wilson. Do I want my back up TE or Back up Qb? I felt they were easily the two best values on the board at the time. I have a few more fall back 2 TE's then I see #2 Qb's so I went Wilson. Kenny Stills was my next round pick. I think he is going to be a fantasy football difference maker this year, He has upside that could vault him into the top 15!!!! I will elaborate later. Great selection!

Like the stills pick as well. Next wr on my list. He and hartline.

Oak # 1 WR and you know they will throw. He is a little gimpy but will be ready for camp..

• Like 1

And Rob with his decision shouts " James Jones " then gets up and walks out of the building

And Rob with his decision shouts " James Jones " then gets up and walks out of the building

Be nice now guys!

I had a 12:30 meeting I had to be at and you guys took Stills and Hopkins who I had planned to take with Jones, so, I needed the extra 30 minutes (which I am allowed) to contemplate who else to select. Sorry, but I was aware it was still my selection.

James Jones, WR. Yes! I took him this late in the earlier June Mock and have a hard time believing he lasts this long. Why? He is a team's #1 receiver and did well in Green Bay, so great value I feel this late.

Clay, TE. Wow, debated between WR#5 or TE#2, but with the 2 aforementioned receivers taken, thought I'd go with Clay here. He'll get points and having him and Rudolph gives me what I think are 2 reliable tight ends on teams who will use the position a lot. I had Clay ahead of Bennett, but not by much.

Ya those are two great grabs late ! I was gonna get jones on my last pick, but didn't want to miss out on my Alf handcuff... The one that catches passes

Robb I really wanted Clay to pair with Ertz, nice grab there.

Thanks much. He was the last, IMO, of the mid-round TEs with the potential to score as a TE1.

I will be in and out for the balance of the afternoon and evening. If somehow the draft gets down to me, please call or text me at 207-319-0004. That's my business number. If I don't answer a call, I'll return it in short order.

• Like 1

11.10 Kenny Stills. Excited about this pick. He's got huge upside. With two of the Saints top receivers being released in the off season someone has to pick up their 142 targets. Stills was solid last year and should step into the #2 role in a pass-first offense and take on a whole lot of those. He's a burner with big play potential. At this point in the draft I'm looking for upside and he's got that in spades.

12.03 Tre Mason. Mike made this one go down easier as I was reluctant to let Big Ben get passed me. This was a safety net pick. Although there is talk of an open competition for the starting job I don't see Stacy losing the job to Mason, but because Mason is a lot shiftier than Stacy I could see him being used as a change of pace back. And, of course, it protects against a Stacy injury.

I think Smitty with the Ravens now, taking the missed Boldin role, working the slot and being moved around could be sweet