Sign in to follow this  
WooFantasyFootball

Keeper- non PPR.Harvin 11th rd or Gronk 4th?

wrong board.

We can only keep 2. No first rounds picks.

Keeping Keenan Allen with a 12th rd.

I was thinking Harvin due to value and Gronk will probably fall to 3rd or 4th anyway since he may not be ready to go.

With keepers I doubt he gets Gronk in the 4th again but depends on your outlook on him. 16 game season Gronk Id take him over any other TE. Harvin is a Crapshoot too. But I think there is more value there. Id take Harvin in the 11th.

With keepers I doubt he gets Gronk in the 4th again but depends on your outlook on him. 16 game season Gronk Id take him over any other TE. Harvin is a Crapshoot too. But I think there is more value there. Id take Harvin in the 11th.

Yeah but even if gronk is guaranteed 100% to start season he is still a huge injury risk. Graham then gronk, maybe even thomas ahead of him.

JT is no doubt ahead of Gronk. JT is healthy and Gronk is coming coming an ACL injury on top of a weak ankle and that forearm.

TE is unusually deep and I think Gronk will be there at rd 4 in a 12 team. I think this because of so many other possible keepers in my league.

JT will be kept at 12, Reed kept at 12. Graham owner has option to keep at 2, do you think Graham will be kept at 2nd round?

Right now its Harvin.

You guys see Harvins projection here? :shocking:

He can probably do it to if he stays healthy and Seattle's smart with him.

Yeah 94 catches for 1,067 yards? That makes zero sense. It would be one of the worst ypc seasons ever. Harvin is one of the fastest/most elusive players in the nfl. He will have at minimum 1200 yards at 94 catches, probably more.