Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Would you hit it ... Iggy Azalea

My 9 year old Daughter likes her music along with that Grande chick...

All I know of her is she is a aussie Eminem wanna be that is popular now.

I still think I'd hit it though... :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OjbmUApRBKo/UmmLJpYxUUI/AAAAAAAAo7g/lKaE2aKiJvE/s1600/iggy-azalea.jpg

http://rimac.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Iggy-Azalea-Rimac-picture-003.jpg

http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/promo_650/public/media/iggy-azalea-01-2014-billboard-650.jpg

doggy, yes

Fock yeah, great ass.

That's the opposite of a great ass. It's a nightmare ass. Still everything else works and she's got a beautiful face.

To answer the OP, yeah I'd hit it if I was desperate but I doubt I'd return her calls. This is somebody else's turn on, not mine.

One of the reasons I'm attracted to Asian chicks is they don't have asses. I'm married to a woman with a great ass. She's just what I like- slightly bigger than anorexic naturally without effort and devoid of any of eating disorder complications.

I get the size zero body without any size zero attitude, health risk, emotional instability, or lack of self esteem. Eh, since my wife doesn't make any effort whatsoever to be size zero, for all I know, maybe she is actually size two. Whatever size she is, it works for me.

Fock yeah, great ass.

This. :thumbsup:

That's the opposite of a great ass. It's a nightmare ass. Still everything else works and she's got a beautiful face.

To answer the OP, yeah I'd hit it if I was desperate but I doubt I'd return her calls. This is somebody else's turn on, not mine.

One of the reasons I'm attracted to Asian chicks is they don't have asses. I'm married to a woman with a great ass. She's just what I like- slightly bigger than anorexic naturally without effort and devoid of any of eating disorder complications.

I get the size zero body without any size zero attitude, health risk, emotional instability, or lack of self esteem. Eh, since my wife doesn't make any effort whatsoever to be size zero, for all I know, maybe she is actually size two. Whatever size she is, it works for me.

Not this. :thumbsdown: But that is why god made different women for us to ogle. :banana:

This. :thumbsup:

Not this. :thumbsdown: But that is why god made different women for us to ogle. :banana:

I like a Kardashian ass. Give me a focking figure. The only thing wrong with the chick in the OP is the lack of teets. Otherwise is hit that all day and twice on Sundays. :doublethumbsup:

After listening to Fancy and then watching the vid, I couldn't believe she was was a white chick.

No, but I'd give Frankie Grande a good rogering :wub:

No, but I'd give Frankie Grande a good rogering :wub:

Did you notice that he kinda looks like Gutter? :lol:

Not sure, maybe. If I did, I woudn't tip her......

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.