Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

The draft starts in 14 days.....

and as far as i can tell only 7 owners have joined the MFL draft site or the Yahoo league site. I know theres plenty of time, and i know its part of the FFT and GeekClub ethos to f*ck with people and generally be as difficult as possible, but just let me throw this out there:

The weekend leading up to the draft i am working nights Friday Saturday and Sunday. The likelihood that i am around to help you out if you cant figure something out or cant find your password or some other issue is virtually nil. So wait til the last second at your own peril.

Also, i'll be conducting all league business in this subforum, not the Geek Club. Having to do a search or scroll through page after page of threads everytime i want to find something is tiresome. If you want to have chitchat threads in the GC thats fine. But if its league business and it doesnt show up in this subforum, it didnt happen. I dont check the GC regularly anymore and theres no guarantee that anything you post there will be seen by me anyway.

Thanks

sc

I don't have links to either... perhaps I'm just daft... do you have links for both?

I was a fan long before long dong wooo sooo or lorde ever was

I still have the Kevin Seitzer poster hanging in my room to prove it.

How does your friend feel about that?

I'm guessing slightly violated. :lol:

How does your friend feel about that?

She didn't notice. :(

It was OM, so not my fault. :wub:

woah woah... im the one getting behind old maid at this draft! her front is up for dibs though

start a thread in the geek forum and maybe people will notice it more

just sayin

I bumped the thread you started in the Geek Forum....

Im sure it'll all work out. Or it wont. Ive gotten to the point where i dont really care that much.

Who still hasn't checked in?

I believe we are missing Rallo, Whitewonder, and Drobeski, might be Voltaire. Not sure who Rubber Dix is.

I believe we are missing Rallo, Whitewonder, and Drobeski, might be Voltaire. Not sure who Rubber Dix is.

the people demand..... Rubber Dix!!!

Ok, looks like I have first pick. When exactly is the draft to start so I do not hold this thing up???

Monday the 25th 8 am.

Cool, I will have the pick in by then. I will set the auto pick so it starts right away. Starting to rethink it and might go with someone else, other than ADP. thanks bro

the people demand..... Rubber Dix!!!

I'm really not impressed with your team icon but if you want to disgust us, you may as well go all in http://peripateticbone.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/batter-up.jpg

NSFW

I'm really not impressed with your team icon but if you want to disgust us, you may as well go all in http://peripateticbone.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/batter-up.jpg

NSFW

idk man, looks like he has a wart near the tip :unsure:

draft starts tomorrow, season in 11 days and missing 3 people :unsure:

draft starts tomorrow, season in 11 days and missing 3 people :unsure:

WTH??

Okay, I have tried several times to input my pic so this draft can start right up. I will get on early tom. to make sure this worked.