Sign in to follow this  
Striker99

Just traded my 3rd and 4th round picks for 2nd and 7th round

I have the 12th pick in a 12 team PRR ( 1 pt per). He has the 4th pick.

I gave away the 36th and 37th pick for the 16th pick and 76th

Am I an idiot? I like the idea of having potentially, AJ Green, BMarsh, and Julio as my first 3 picks.

Did I just up my fantasy season

No it's not effed up, it just puts more pressure on you to pick the right rbs. Since u plan on wrs early and don't have middle picks u will need to grab 1 rb and then stockpile some upside guys when u pick again later and hope they hit.

Its a gamble but could pay off big. Like the last poster said, your success will be based on whether you can find serviceable RBs to pair with your all star Wr crew. Youve got to hit those Rbs or it'll be a long season. Id reccomend scooping up as many rookies and handcuff RBs as you can in the middle and late rounds. You'll pobably have to take guys like Trent richardson, Sankey, etc. and hope for the best. I'd look for Jeremy Hill later in the draft as well as other handcuffs to RBs on good running offenses....

So you pic 12th, 13th and 16th um not that bad my experience in Mock drafts is 3rd round is ok but it is a minefield.

I'd secure an elite QB if your not happy with Luck + 2nd Tier guy shuffle lol... Matthew through Kap in most standard rankings I don't fucken go off it.

You got to get a RB with one of those pics Murray might be there even gamble on Foster. Then your highest ranked non-Calvin WR. Then you get 2nd or 3rd ranked WR but I'd be weary of Julio checked games career he never been healthy a full season I remember or if you not happy with WRs then go QB for sure 16th is spot 1 or 2 go off the board usually... pick your 1 or 2 QB.

Your not crazy... your crazy like a Fox cause picking last your 3rd pick is the lowest 22 spots later if my math is right.