Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Preseason Week 2 observations

all I have heard all night both in games and espn is about how bad they are... I think public pressure will make them knock it off

I rarely look into anything preseason related since it's completely worthless usually, but I do have a few thoughts.

I'm done with Ridley, he's off my draft board entirely. Dont care if he's there in the last round, a guy that could fumble and disappear is a fantasy game killer. I may blacklist all pats rbs period.

The eagles Mathews kid can play. It won't be long til we see him in the starting lineup as well as the slot.

J Matthews PHI... Beast.

Holly Molly... Congrats to anyone who bet the OVERs on tonight's action. Typically Unders are the better bet preseason, not tonight.

J Matthews PHI... Beast.

Holly Molly... Congrats to anyone who bet the OVERs on tonight's action. Typically Unders are the better bet, not tonight.

I was at their first game and he played like a rookie. Good to hear the bounce back. Wonder where his adp goes from here? Big risk to take as a starter which someone surely will if he keeps the pace up.

So sankey didnt get carries until later in the game huh? Well shonn green is a plodder so i doubt he really is their answer at the position. If his knee is hurt bad enough sankey is all but guaranteed the starting gig. No way mcclusterfock is the starter.

Well shonn green is a plodder so i doubt he really is their answer at the position.

Didn't watch it but..

Greene 9-46 FUMBLE

Sankey 6-31 FUMBLE

As a matter of fact, there were several fumbles tonight in all games.

Stafford and the lions offense look amazing.......with ought Calvin ! Wait till he plays

They were playing the raiders so take it with a grain of salt.

Stafford and the lions offense look amazing.......with ought Calvin ! Wait till he plays

that one time chubby dough boy looks like he slimmed down a bit .... wtf does that have to do with his ff performance/stats? perhaps a sign of some maturity and discipline ... ya know, lay off the fockin' fat cakes, and improve the mechanics :pointstosky:

three of the top five scoring qbs will be in the NFC north, while Teddy Bilgewater flops like the two bit bust he has written all over him :clap: those division games are gonna be pinball matches ... stock up on those Packer/Lions/Bears dudes :thumbsup:

J Matt was the nickname while he was at Vandy. I think any chance of getting him with value is gone. Living in Nashville every guy in my league had already been watching him thinking they had a sleeper. Now he will get drafted as a first reserve.

Jordy Nelson, Jarrett Boykin on the outside, Cobb in the slot to start game for Packers. Good lookin' first drive against the Rams. Cobb with short TD.

No room to run at all for Zac Stacy.

Jeez Tavon Austin is looking like he won't ever live up to his lofty draft status. Looking at the next few receivers taken last year (Hopkins, Patterson, Hunter, Woods, Dobson, then finally Terrance Williams in the third) I think he massively benefited from such a weak wide receiver class. If Austin was in this year's class no way he sniffs the top 10.

Honestly I could see De'Anthony Thomas out performing Austin this year.

Stacy isn't gonna be top 10 like his draft status has been. I would take him as a rb2 but i would pick one of the top receivers above him

Jordy Nelson had a touchdown pass taken back by illegal hands to the face. Was a nice job on he and Aaron Rodgers' part.

Quarless got a good amount of run, and we'll have to keep a close eye on how severe Brandon Bostick's injury is. Word was from telecast that he injured his lower leg...but he left the field on his own power.

James Starks is going to be a very interesting handcuff this season. He's looked good in both games I've seen from his this pre-season.

Sam Bradford made an excellent deep throw to Quick.

Zac Stacy looked sluggish. Heavy volume runner, but man i'd love to see more big play potential out of him. His ADP is too rich for my blood

Gerhart had runs of 7, 18 and a catch of 9 I believe. Also got stuffed twice and lost yardage.

M. Lewis pretty heavily involved. Probably the best redzone receiver on the team and with the rookie WRs and Shorts nicked he might be a late sleeper TE 2.

Yeah, don't get the Gerhart comment. People seem to already come in with an opinion and are dead set on it regardless. Did he do anything spectacular? Not, but he ran hard and had an 18 yard gain. He will also catch a decent amount of balls. His best asset is going to be in the 3rd and 4th quarter wearing down teams. He will get the goal line work. I'm not saying draft him in the 2nd round or anything, but he certainly can out perform his ADP.

I know he had good stats but I thought he looked a little careless with the ball again. He has had the positive Rotoworld blurb all off-season, maybe it was me. I'd have to go back and watch again but it seems like there was a couple of near picks or at least poor choices.

Cinci carving up the Jets D.

Green-Sanu-Gio doing most of the damage.

Dalton 7-7.

Anyone watching Indy?

Saw Nicks has 5-53 and Trent was up to his usual 2-3 yard plunges.

Cinci carving up the Jets D.

Green-Sanu-Gio doing most of the damage.

Dalton 7-7.

Anyone watching Indy?

Saw Nicks has 5-53 and Trent was up to his usual 2-3 yard plunges.

9 carries for 21 yards against the stinkin' Giants? Jim Brown called it. I didn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. Sadly it's true.

Ahmad Bradshaw is only 28 and two years removed from injury eh ...

Whatever Richardson had that made him decent is gone.

Hands down worst starting RB in NFL

Trent is so bad.

Earlier today...good to see Lacy involved in the passing game too...and GB running screens pretty well.

Anyone seen how Foster has been doing?

Still sand in his hoohoo

Still sand in his hoohoo

I want him but I want his 2012 form. Don't think he is gonna live up to his draft number. No way I'd take him in first or second round. Maybe third round but he won't make it there

Jonathan Grimes continues to do well. Should be the main backup to Foster

Kyle Rudolph's ADP is going to skyrocket. If you draft after the 3rd preseason game, expect to no longer see him or Zach Ertz as "bargain" tight ends.

The New York Giants might be the number one pick in the draft next season. They are horrible.

that one time chubby dough boy looks like he slimmed down a bit .... wtf does that have to do with his ff performance/stats? perhaps a sign of some maturity and discipline ... ya know, lay off the fockin' fat cakes, and improve the mechanics :pointstosky:

three of the top five scoring qbs will be in the NFC north, while Teddy Bilgewater flops like the two bit bust he has written all over him :clap: those division games are gonna be pinball matches ... stock up on those Packer/Lions/Bears dudes :thumbsup:

Bridgewater looked very good tonight in his 2nd pro game, but Cassel will lead them all year. You can add the Vikings to the pinball NFC North. They will have a top 15 Offense this year. Lot's of shootouts in the NFC North this year. Black and blue no more.

Jonathan Grimes continues to do well. Should be the main backup to Foster

Kyle Rudolph's ADP is going to skyrocket. If you draft after the 3rd preseason game, expect to no longer see him or Zach Ertz as "bargain" tight ends.

The New York Giants might be the number one pick in the draft next season. They are horrible.

Rudolph is # 4 or 5 TE IMO. He also dropped a 2nd TD. Vikes O will be very good. NFC North = Fantasy Point Fest.

I'm glad you guys watch these games and give us notes. I can't be bothered to watch preseason. No snark here, honestly mean it.

I want to echo the questions on Andre Williams and Cruz. Also how did the Jets O-line run block and did CJ1.2k do anything?

• Like 1

Bridgewater looked very good tonight in his 2nd pro game, but Cassel will lead them all year. You can add the Vikings to the pinball NFC North. They will have a top 15 Offense this year. Lot's of shootouts in the NFC North this year. Black and blue no more.

Watching it DVR'd now; Bridgewater looks good. I can't imagine he'll be fantasy relevant this year, but he is definitely worth a dynasty pick. He has a certain "it" to him like he gets the game and it isn't too fast for him; reminds me of Russell Wilson that way. Cassel looked fine but it wouldn't surprise me to see Bridgewater start this year.

AZ is for real too. Good D. Good O. Tough division. Ellington look good when catching the ball, not so much running it. He looks small.I just don't see him handling the "load". Dwyer may become a GL vulture. And potential sleeper if AE gets hurt.

• Like 1