Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Have any of you done the ALS ice bucket challenge?

Ehhhh, that doesn't look too bad at first glance. They spend a lot of money patient services and education. Unless those are total b.s. that seems a decent way to spend funds even if you wish a bit more would go directly to research

I think a lot of people would like to see most of the money go to research...

hey matt damon agrees with posty. he used toilet water

And then he promptly showered and wasted more water then he would've had he just used clean water. He's focking dolt.

LOL. Notice how phagybear ran and hid when someone asked him to back up his bullsh!t.

In support of funding the research to cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome, why don't you upend a bucket of sh!t over your head.

Done a few weeks ago, FB friends can verify. Also, a donation was made. Read today that the inspiration for this, Pete Frates, and his wife welcomed their child today.

I finally broke down and did it. I took the ISIS Bucket Challenge. I poured a bucket of heads over my head.

POW!! VEAL!!!!

I finally broke down and did it. I took the ISIS Bucket Challenge. I poured a bucket of heads over my head.

POW!! VEAL!!!!

0/10...pretty much your typical unfunny schtick.

0/10...pretty much your typical unfunny schtick.

You don't know funny.

You don't know funny.

Thanks...your idea of funny appears to be if someone you think is a conservative said it. (which is why you follow drobs around laughing at his completely unfunny posting).

Philly hasn't been funny in years. He needs some new material.

Thanks...your idea of funny appears to be if someone you think is a conservative said it. (which is why you follow drobs around laughing at his completely unfunny posting).

Philly hasn't been funny in years. He needs some new material.

You raise a good point, Grandma. I've been doing cutting edge ISIS material for 10 years now. :oldrolleyes:

You raise a good point, Grandma. I've been doing cutting edge ISIS material for 10 years now. :oldrolleyes:

It wasn't the ISIS part...it was the over the top "bucket of heads"...like "puddle of aids" and pretty much the rest of your usual old schtick that hasn't changed in years.

Only a few of the conservatives even find you funny anymore...but you keep on trucking philly.

It wasn't the ISIS part...it was the over the top "bucket of heads"...like "puddle of aids" and pretty much the rest of your usual old schtick that hasn't changed in years.

Only a few of the conservatives even find you funny anymore...but you keep on trucking philly.

Utter nonsense.

Utter nonsense.

Your posts? They most certainly do contain a large amount of utter nonsense. Especially funny with the self aggrandizing you do here.

I think that phillybear is much better when he gets back to his roots. The schtick over the last couple (3+?) years has been pretty bad and not really entertaining. I like the bucket of heads effort. :dunno: