Sign in to follow this  
Spec7ral

Could kelce supplant fasano?

Kelce looks like a much more explosive option for the kc offense. Any chance he can bust into a starting role with another strong performance against the vikes next week?

Kelce and Fasano are both going to play a lot. The starter designation won't really matter for fantasy purposes. As long as both stay healthy, Kelce will have some big games but will be inconsistent in the Andy Reid offense that likes to spread the ball to everyone in the passing game. Kelce's ADP will continue to rise this week, as it did last week but he's still in the TE2 range.

• Like 1

Thanks for insight Mike!

There's a really bad drop off in 12 team drafts I find after rudolph and olsen go... I'd love to find someone other than pitta or fleener to grab in the later rounds, but sounds like he's not the one.

Kelce and Jordan Reed were the hot rookies last season, until Kelce got hurt and missed it. He should improve as the year goes on. He's a good grab and stash if you want a late round #2 TE.

Pitta is no late option.

He's one off the last ones taken every mock I've done. And kubiak never featured Daniels in Houston for much more than about 40 yards a game. Plus the fact Pitta only has one decent year to his name, coming off an injury season... I don't see him as tier 2. But I guess that's just me.

Pitta's ADP is 9th TE drafted... sounds about right. Fleener is usually not drafted.

I think Kelce is going to have a MUCH better year than nearly everyone is predicting. I have him as my 4th TE, but have nothing more than a feeling about it after watching his athleticism, combined with how desperate I knew Reid was for a talented move TE.

Does anyone know what the negatives on this guy are? Did he have good or bad hands in college, injury history, poor blocker, ect.?

As I recall, he had serious character issues.

1st year TEs rarely do anything in the NFL and considering Kelce missed pretty much the entire year last year, this is really his 1st season.

He will have some big weeks, but will be too inconsistent play all year.

Pitta (Tier2) > Kelce (Tier4) > Fleener (Tier5) as of right now.

I still believe that everyone is underestimating the potential for Kubiak's ole' buddy Owen Daniels to bleed Pitta dry....fantasy-wise.

He's one off the last ones taken every mock I've done. And kubiak never featured Daniels in Houston for much more than about 40 yards a game. Plus the fact Pitta only has one decent year to his name, coming off an injury season... I don't see him as tier 2. But I guess that's just me.

Pitta is going before Reed, Rudolph, and Olsen in mocks around the 7th round or 8th. In my league's draft, he went in the fifth.

Pitta is going before Reed, Rudolph, and Olsen in mocks around the 7th round or 8th. In my league's draft, he went in the fifth.

Well the rudolph owner can feel good when his 8th round TE doubles the yard and TD totals your good buddy pitstick is gonna put up with year with his 5th round value .

Brool story, Co.

Well the rudolph owner can feel good when his 8th round TE doubles the yard and TD totals your good buddy pitstick is gonna put up with year with his 5th round value .

Brool story, Co.

Except I own Rudolph?