Sign in to follow this  
Googballz

I see not much has changed.

Be careful, they'll cry to have you banned again.

:lol:

I'll try not to pick on Worms too much. He went full tilt and cried to Mike to have me banned......and shazam! I be banned.

I'll try not to pick on Worms too much. He went full tilt and cried to Mike to have me banned......and shazam! I be banned.

shocking

Classic the crying going on in here...as if you were ever actually gone.

curious...in snuffys hall monitor handbook, is asking for someone to be banned considered crying?

curious...in snuffys hall monitor handbook, is asking for someone to be banned considered crying?

Curious...do you have any actual proof that someone actually asked him to be banned?

Or just the opinion of a poster who never actually left after now apparently being banned under 2 different IDs and used a 3rd one in the meantime?

All you and RP do is cry...constantly.

It is hilarious.

Yes there is proof...unless it got deleted, you saw it and actively participated in the thread if i recall.

Yes there is proof...unless it got deleted, you saw it and actively participated in the thread if i recall.

Yeah...you keep thinking that.

Perhaps your little buddy would be better served not being himself if he wants to stick around.

Its not hard to find him constantly slinging insults at anyone who disagrees with him and following people around to do so.

But you keep crying that it is everyone else's fault if you want.

Yeah...you keep thinking that.

Perhaps your little buddy would be better served not being himself if he wants to stick around.

Its not hard to find him constantly slinging insults at anyone who disagrees with him and following people around to do so.

But you keep crying that it is everyone else's fault if you want.

When the time comes where it involves politics, fine. Say for example that the separatists are behind it but the right doesn't think the Obama Admin is taking enough of a forceful response or whatever. Knock yourself out with stupid threads then.

But for now it's just blatant trolling and it totally destroyed any sort of meaningful discussion that could have taken place here.

Like I said: Mike should drop the ban hammer in these instances IMO.

There is a report button for every post. Take your case to Mike.

You want people banned because you don't like their politics, but are too big of a pussie to take your case to Mike.

Step up, or STFU.

F.U.C.K. OFF

Seriously :mad:

No it's frustrating as fock to have a thread like this derailed by a focking nutcase who thinks every focking thing that happens in the whole focking world is somehow tied to Obama.

Nobody else cares. Nobody is "defending" Obama because there is nothing TO defend. Can you get that through your thick focking retard skull??

JESUS CHRIST, GET A FOCKING LIFE

There is just a few of his batshit crazy posts from that thread.

Ok who gets the thread win here ?

We know snuffy the liberals knight in shining armour gets the loss

Again :lol:

Nope...nothing has changed at all here.

ya just cant do it....dont worry man, nobody's gonna take your merit badges off your vest. You earned those lil buddy :cheers:

Ok who gets the thread win here ?

We know snuffy the liberals knight in shining armour gets the loss

Again :lol:

Thread win...well, not you, or the RP alias(s).

So I guess I win by default of making fun of how much you two keep crying (while complaining that other people cry all the time).

Thanks.

ya just cant do it....dont worry man, nobody's gonna take your merit badges off your vest. You earned those lil buddy :cheers:

Can't do what? See the side of 2 completely biased whiners who follow around people who don't agree with them politically?

You are right...I don't understand completely illogical people very well.

Can't do what? See the side of 2 completely biased whiners who follow around people who don't agree with them politically?

You are right...I don't understand completely illogical people very well.

Irony.

You have followed every Drobeski post with whining about said post.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Googballz. View it anyway?

:dunno:

I never "cried to Mike" about anything. He must've finally wisened up and saw you for the worthless focking piece of sh!t troll you are :thumbsup:

Google Pilot gets banned because Mike got tired of his uselessness and ruining every thread he was in, only to come back and use his first post to show Mike that he was 100% right about him. :doh: You can't make this level of stupidity up.

I never "cried to Mike" about anything. He must've finally wisened up and saw you for the worthless focking piece of sh!t troll you are :thumbsup:

All just a big coincidence, huh Huggy. :lol:

Google Pilot gets banned because Mike got tired of his uselessness and ruining every thread he was in, only to come back and use his first post to show Mike that he was 100% right about him. :doh: You can't make this level of stupidity up.

This post carries a lot of weight.....ya know, coming from someone who is on record saying his goal here is to derail any thread he doesn't like. :clap: :doh: :first:

WTF! Did I have a post get deletored. :mad: worms!

Hmm... Goog told Worms to report him, called him a pussie if he didn't report him, and is "still surprised" someone reported him. Right.

Hmm... Goog told Worms to report him, called him a pussie if he didn't report him, and is "still surprised" someone reported him. Right.

Yep.

Thought Worms was a grown man.

Hmm... Goog told Worms to report him, called him a pussie if he didn't report him, and is "still

surprised" someone reported him. Right.

Except I never reported him. It's all lies from a true POS troll

From another thread:

Prove I reported you. You can't, because you're a lying little b!tch.

I think you are an absolutely worthless waste of life but I wouldn't report you over it. Maybe I'd report you to your mother, if I could travel back in time and convince her to go ahead and have that abortion

Little cunt never responded in that thread just as he won't in this one, because he knows he is a focking liar