ESPN Gridiron Challenge has a format that eliminates players after you use them. Which QB do you like for Week 1?

• Nick Foles | JAC | 40.5% owned
  • Peyton Manning | IND | 10.6
  • Colin Kaepernick | @DAL | 8.9
  • Jay Cutler | BUF | 8.3
  • Matthew Stafford | NYG | 6.2
  • Drew Brees | @ATL | 2.9
  • Tom Brady | @MIA | 2.6
  • Alex Smith | TEN | 2.6
  • Matt Ryan | NOR | 2.4
  • Sam Bradford | MIN | 1.7
  • Robert Griffin III | @HOU | 1.7
  • Geno Smith | OAK | 1.6
  • Carson Palmer | SDG | 1.5
  • Andrew Luck | @DEN | 1.3
  • Philip Rivers | @ARI | 1.1
  • Cam Newton | @TAM | 1
  • Ben Roethlisberger | CLE | 0.9

I am leaning towards Carson Palmer against the San Diego Chargers on Monday Night Football. Larry Fitzgerald, and Michael Floyd will give the Bolts corners problems and Andre Ellington can catch passes out of the backfield. Rookie CB Jason Verrett is dealing with a shoulder injury, and the Chargers did little to bolster the 4th worst secondary in the NFL.

Right now 40.5% of the nation is taking Foles as their Week 1 starter. Sure the Eagles will most likely destroy the Jags, but it's important to remember that the Eagles have LeSean McCoy, who led Philly to the top of the league in rushing yards. Philly was 27th in the league in passing attempts per game. Foles attempted 30+ passes in just 3 games and eclipsed 300 yards just twice.

- that Jax matchup may not be the cakewalk many are expecting for Foles. the Jags D is a real sleeper this year ... still think Philly wins the game, but I can see a pedestrian 250/2 outta Foles ... nice, but not earth shattering by any stretch.

like the Palmer call ...certainly not going to use him for any of the 6 division games.

Kaep is not going to see an easier matchup all year ... on the road @ Dallas should be lights out stat line

• Like 2

FFtoolbox SoS says Rams and 49ers have the best Week 1 matchup....I would never use Bradford in a system that requires me to use just 17 QBs, and you never know with Kaep how he will perform. Could complete 15 or less passes like he did 10 times last season!

i like bradford or palmer

Ya people better give JAX some credit this year or they will get burned. SF just got torched last week and believe it or not I like Romo at home

Stafford could have hist best game of the year week 1 against the giants. Go with stafford and jump out to a big lead. Sont get cute with matchups right away.

Ya people better give JAX some credit this year or they will get burned. SF just got torched last week and believe it or not I like Romo at home

Jax D is definitely going to be better. Yes I know the Jags are the popular team nationally to pick on, but if you think the Jags will get destroyed by the Eagles than you really aren't paying attention. Do I expect us to win? No, but I also don't expect Foles to have insane numbers.

Kaep against Dallas? Yes please. Stafford looks good to.

pretty much any QB against Dallas this year. I think I will bet on the Jags and take the points all year till people catch on

Why would people pick a QB on a team that is expected to win easily? That just means that they'll be handing off in the second half.

I like the Palmer, Kaepernick and Stafford calls; I also like Luck @ DEN.

• Like 1

I've got both Matt Ryan and Carlson Palmer. Rolling with Ryan until his week 9 bye when I'll put Palmer in against Dallas