Sign in to follow this  
ouradu

How would you rank these RB? Foster, Lynch, Gerhart, Morris

These four all have a downside in my mind. How do you rank Foster, Lynch, Gerhart and Morris in ppr?

Morris

Gerhart

Lynch

Foster

I just think the last two will break down before the season is over with due to all the mileage. Morris will be fed the ball and has been working on running routes and his pass catching. If given the chance I think he will take a major step forward this year. Gerhart has a great opportunity so he should be a good producer

Lynch

Morris

Gerhart

Foster . Anytime you start talking about retirement it's done .

• Like 1

Lynch

Morris

Gerhart

Foster . Anytime you start talking about retirement it's done .

I just don't see foster having the drive to really compete anymore. A couple years ago when their defense was actually solid and foster was the number 1 back in fantasy was their time. Now I fear it's ending with foster contemplating retirement and Johnson unhappy there

1. Lynch - As steady as it comes in fantasy, on a hard-nosed running team that will find a way to get him over 300 touches even if they do finally use Turbin or Michael more. I'm a big fan of Lynch this year and wouldn't begrudge anyone who took him once the top 4-5 RBs were off the board.

2. Foster - In PPR, Foster was RB1, RB3, and RB3 from 2011 to 2013. Last year was an obvious lost season. As long as he keeps practicing and looking good in the preseason, I see no reason to get all scared about him, whether it's another injury or his mercurial personality; when I see him slacking in a game, I'll worry about how he "pondered retirement." Biggest downside for him is that as we saw last year, the Texans have lost some of the offensive oomph that had him averaging over a touchdown a game from 2011-2013. Still, he'll catch a lot of passes and strikes me as an excellent candidate for 1500+ yards.

3. Gerhart - Likely 3-down back and a better runner than most assume. I don't love him but of all the question mark RBs outside the first few tiers, he strikes me as the best combination of talent and opportunity. I think he's very likely to beat his current ADP (RB19) comfortably.

4. Morris - I love Morris, but until I see him actually catching some more of the passes the Redskins beat writers claim he might be catching, he has to get a downgrade in any PPR league. I'm super confident Morris will run for another 1100-1200 yards, but I don't know that he chips in more than 10/80 in the passing game or gets the opportunity to recreate his 1600-yard rookie year.