Sign in to follow this  
zamo

What do you think about this team?

New to the site and was just wondering what you thought about my team and how I could improve it. Standard League

Starting Line up; RGIII, M. Ball, A. Ellington, Julio Jones, Calv. Johnson, Jul. Thomas (TE), Cin DST and Gould K

Bench is Jo. Bell, C. Hyde, C. Michael, L. Miller, B. Sankey, Brandin Cooks, Andrew Hawkins and Terrance Williams.

Thanks Guys

hi zamo!

welcome to the fftoday mange bored!

there is a forearm here @ fftoday dedicated to things like rate my team type posts.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=13

in the future, please use that spot for this type of post.

being this post is on here, im sure you'll get some constructive feedback tho.

good luck this yr!

however, if this is just a breesman handle so u can post another look at me thread, f off.

The most enjoyable part of these threads is me picking the round each player was drafted in. Am I the only one that runs through the numbers in there head immediately like focking rain man?

• Like 1

The most enjoyable part of these threads is me picking the round each player was drafted in. Am I the only one that runs through the numbers in there head immediately like focking rain man?

of course this gotta be an eight team league, eight team league

How come every person who posts a rate my team thread has an unrealistc stacked team? I mean if youre not informed enough to realize how terrible your league is... Most of these "new" posters have to be aliases stirring the pot.

Howd I do?!

Peyton manning

Monte ball, demarco murray, gio bernard, cj spiller (got him in the 33rd round)

Julio jones, dez bryant, aj green, brandon marshall, randall cobb (was debating him or jimmy graham in the 8th round)

Jimmy graham (he fell to me in the 9th!!), julius thomas, gronk

Its and 18 team league and we start 1 qb, 4 rb, 5 wr, and 3 te. Is there any way i can improve my team? TIA. WHIR!!

Fyi its an $800,000 buy in.

• Like 2

How come every person who posts a rate my team thread has an unrealistc stacked team? I mean if youre not informed enough to realize how terrible your league is... Most of these "new" posters have to be aliases stirring the pot.

Howd I do?!

Peyton manning

Julio jones, dez bryant, aj green, brandon marshall, randall cobb (was debating him or jimmy graham in the 8th round)

Its and 18 team league and we start 1 qb, 4 rb, 5 wr, and 3 te. Is there any way i can improve my team? TIA. WHIR!!

I think you need to improve your RB position. Maybe trade Spiller and Cobb for Charles and McCoy?? :dunno:

I think you need to improve your RB position. Maybe trade Spiller and Cobb for Charles and McCoy?? :dunno:

The guy just accepted the offer! Thanks a ton bud! Hey because you helped me i will give you a tip that i havent shared with anyone else. I think that demaryius thomas receiver is going to have a decent year. If he is available in the 90th round i would take him if i were you :thumbsup: :donttellanyone:

The guy just accepted the offer! Thanks a ton bud! Hey because you helped me i will give you a tip that i havent shared with anyone else. I think that demaryius thomas receiver is going to have a decent year. If he is available in the 90th round i would take him if i were you :thumbsup: :donttellanyone:

Thanks for the advice! I'm not sure that this Demaryius Thomas receiver will be available that late however. I play in an incredibly serious league with very informed owners. I may have to select him in the 50th round or perhaps just settle for Alshon Jeffrey. He seems like a great sleeper pick this year.

Thanks for the advice! I'm not sure that this Demaryius Thomas receiver will be available that late however. I play in an incredibly serious league with very informed owners. I may have to select him in the 50th round or perhaps just settle for Alshon Jeffrey. He seems like a great sleeper pick this year.

I did a 4 team trade where i gave away my 50th and 51st round picks and got 7 firsts, 9 seconds, and a 101st round pick back. Was that a good trade? I kind of like the value of the 50th round and may be kicking myself by not being able to draft demaryius in that round.

Howd I do?!

Peyton manning

lol