Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Taking the family to Boston this weekend. What to do ?

Will be in town Sat - Monday. What do we do ? Was just there 2 years ago and did the Faneuil Hall thing. D!cks Last Resort. Christopher Columbus Park.

What else you got ??

Will be in town Sat - Monday. What do we do ? Was just there 2 years ago and did the Faneuil Hall thing. D!cks Last Resort. Christopher Columbus Park.

What else you got ??

Ya got options............ A. Let EDJR rape you B. Take a class from Drobeski in how to win at posting C. try an hit up Patfatboy for Pats tickets

I hear they have lovely abortion clinics.

15/12 years too late for that.

There is the Freedom trail that is pretty good for tourists. If you have not done one, kids love the whale watches.

My son has a football game on Sunday. :dunno:

My son has a football game on Sunday. :dunno:

Can I tailgate at a kids football game ??

Been thinking of the freedom trail. Thanks

Can I tailgate at a kids football game ??

Been thinking of the freedom trail. Thanks

Several of our parents drink in the parking lot beforehand, but not a true tailgate.

The Freedom Trail is good because Boston is a very walkable city. Don't discount the whale watch. Pretty cool stuff if you don't get that back home

Several of our parents drink in the parking lot beforehand, but not a true tailgate.

The Freedom Trail is good because Boston is a very walkable city. Don't discount the whale watch. Pretty cool stuff if you don't get that back home

Seriously thanks. We whale watch out on Montauk several times. Thinking Freedom trail. Haven't done that myself in quite a few years.

Drinking at kids games - we do it too. Couple years ago a few families got banned for doing it.

Gotta be stealth about it !!!

Go see the Rocky statue. :thumbsup:

Dude that is in phaildelphia.

There is literally nothing to do there but drink ... enjoy.

:cheers:

Walk down newbury st and boyleston, shops and whatnot, get the wife happy to begin. Follow that down to the public garden and Boston common. Lots of historic buildings and good sights. Then walk past the statehouse and pit stop at the 21st Amendment Bar. Good chance to hydrate with a beer and sit down. You've done Faneuil hall so you can quickly go through there and cross towards the water. My personal favorite building in the city is Rowes Wharf (one on the water with the big spherical arch). If you were really game and time it right there is a big yacht that does a harbor cruise and does a sunset drinks and dinner. But in any case - walk along the water and pitstop on the other side of the marriott at a bar called Tia's. It's outdoors on the water, little marina, interesting scene. From there head north and walk down Hanover st. in the north end. Find one of many outstanding restaurants. A go to for me is Cantina Italiana which is about halfway down the main drag. Then walk back, stopping at mikes or modern pastry for dessert. There is a little pastry/coffee shop next door to mikes with excellent cappuccino/espresso whatever. Tons of great areas to drink if you have the energy after that, but I've given enough to get you laid

take a lovely fall trip with just you and your daughter to Chappaquiddick

:doublethumbsup:

if you're looking for cocaine or adderall, HMU.

If not, GFY

Blue Man Group - at the Charles Playhouse in Boston; theater district.

Franklin Park Zoo - not downtown Boston, and you have to go through tough areas to get there but it's a good Zoo.

Red Sox Game - they suxor this year, so it's easy to get tix

Top of Prudential or Hancock Buildings - take the tour to top of either skyscraper

Boston Harbor Cruise - Spirit of Boston

Faneuil Hall, Aquarium, North End - all pretty close together, North End is Boston's "little Italy" by the water, authentic food/pastries/shops

Thanks Dank and TD (and any others ) with good real answers.

A lot of good information. Haven't been to Fenway in at least 15 years - might have to change that on Sunday. :cheers:

last second idea...... go to Drobeski's house and punch him in the face in front of his wife an kids.

last second idea...... go to Drobeski's house and punch him in the face in front of his wife an kids.

:first:

:lol:

Give an address !!

For drobeski? Or his wife and kids? :dunno:

Didn't know it was not one in the same :dunno:

North Andover, meet at the 99 on 125, bring wife and kids.

Didn't.

North Andover, meet at the 99 on 125, bring wife and kids.

I was at the 99 on 37. Everyone there had a neck. Knew it must of been the wrong location.

:wave: