Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

no waivers?`

not that I care about josh gordon but didn't we just finish the draft like 2 days ago? was there a post draft waiver period even? there should have been

also can someone explain the waiver order.... it shows me as 11th in priority even though my draft slot was #6

Which is why you brought it up after Andre Caldwell got claimed, right? Or after Old Maid swapped out some defenses. LOL. Im pretty sure last year people complained that there *was* a waiver period after the draft. Of course since no one will post in the subforum and all the leagues business is spread out over 200 threads all over the freeking FFT site, i cant track down anything about it. Or maybe i just made a mistake. Of course even if we had had a waiver period, the waiver adds are done on Tuesdays and Gordon would have been a FA by the time i claimed him on Thursday.

But in the interest of fair play, i'll do this: I'll lock Josh Gordon out as a player for everyone.

What i wont do: Throw him back out for someone else to claim. The sites been set up since June or something. The rules are right there for everyone to read. I claimed him fair and square. But i acknowledge his situation is pretty unique.

I did f0ck up the waiver order. I just made roster changes, i didnt bother changing the draft order. My bad.

If someone can help me with everyones team names, it'll just take me a minute to fix it.

don't get me wrong, i went to claim josh gordon and saw he was gone. Im just saying that push comes to shove I don't care about not getting gordon. Im just now curious what the hell is going on with waivers....

and having 11th priority made no sense

leave Gordon on whoevers roster claimed him. Just like all the free agents. I was simply asking and if last year you guys had no waiver period after the draft, then it makes sense to remain consistent. :thumbsup: you do a good job as commish. Don't want you to think im complaining.

Montee's BalZach Ertz = Kanil

Soul Glo = Rallo

Wonderlicked = FeelingMN

Rubber Dix = Wonder

Fallujah Realtors = Volty

Victorious Secret = Susie

Also, southcarolina is right. Even if there had been a waiver period, it wouldn't have mattered. Anyone not claimed off the WW goes to FA at midnight on Wednesday.

Also, southcarolina is right. Even if there had been a waiver period, it wouldn't have mattered. Anyone not claimed off the WW goes to FA at midnight on Wednesday.

Generally speaking once a draft ends there is a waver period of a few days so people can't rush to grab anyone based off news.

I couldn't remember exactly when our draft ended but midnight Wednesday wouldn't necessarily matter in the case of post draft waivers.. if for example the draft ended on a thursday

Generally speaking once a draft ends there is a waver period of a few days so people can't rush to grab anyone based off news.

I couldn't remember exactly when our draft ended but midnight Wednesday wouldn't necessarily matter in the case of post draft waivers.. if for example the draft ended on a thursday

I honestly don't remember if we had one or not last year, after the draft. If we did, I think it coincided with the regular WW schedule where FA were availble early first thing on Wed.

Sorry, I can't be more help. FWIW, you can trust our Commish. He's honest and not likely to take advantage of his position.

Oh I'm familiar with SC. It's not that I dont trust anyone or care about any of the added players, just noticed and decided to ask... and yes I noticed when I went to put in a waiver claim for gordon

My experience is the opposite. As soon as a draft is over, FCFS waivers open up.

My experience is the opposite. As soon as a draft is over, FCFS waivers open up.

thats bogus and i'll explain why

when you use a different service to complete your draft, its completely up to the commish as to when he loads the rosters on the league website, giving him first dibs and anyone who happens to stumble by at the right time.

again, not saying anything negative about SC, just explaining why its better to have an initial, say 2 day, waiver window post draft.

Sorry if i sounded like a douche. I dont know whats up with me lately, im all testy and crap all the time. Must be getting old.

I guess next season we have to have another vote. :(

Sorry if i sounded like a douche. I dont know whats up with me lately, im all testy and crap all the time. Must be getting old.

I guess next season we have to have another vote. :(

no worries bro.

its a minor thing