Sign in to follow this  
TheUsualSuspect

Greatest Commercial Ever

Have you guys NOT seen the newest Gruden / Hooters commercial? That slow walk-in with the girls wearing eye black is just awesome.

:banana:

And also, any Carl Jr / Hardee's commercial.

You guys gotta come harder than that...

That's more annoying than funny. Ray Rice would punch the screaming woman in the yap.

VERY NICE.

Back to funny; I haz it.

Filthy F, if you don't think a koala bear with a British accent getting punched in the face... spilling his little cup of tea/coffee is funny...

Well, you and I just have a different sense of humor.

A few years back, I think it was a bud light commercial, a group of guys are doing a draft and someone takes TJ Houshmandzadeh and can't the name right. Then once everyone corrects him, in high pitched voice he goes...."Chaaaampionshhhip". Still get at least one of those in my main drafts every year.

Okay, so yes this is an overreaction and I rarely start threads, but has anyone seen the Icky Woods Geico Commercial???

I cannot stop laughing, focking hilarious.

If you haven't seen it, enjoy...

http://youtu.be/QFrsR9NByc4

Okay man; the more I see that the funnier it gets. You're right..................it's focking awesome!

Okay, try this... :)

75% of them are gay

Masturbated at least twice to the Carls Jr commercial since I saw it. MMMMMMM............DAT pulled pork

Don't judge me :wub:

• Like 1

Okay, try this... :)

Um ya, fill that theater full of tatted up not so white hooooomies and see what happens. :dunno:

Masturbated at least twice to the Carls Jr commercial since I saw it. MMMMMMM............DAT pulled pork

Just so you know, when they talk about pulled pork it's actually BBQ and not a command for you to rub one out.

• Like 2

Just so you know, when they talk about pulled pork it's actually BBQ and not a command for you to rub one out.

:nono: :banana:

brunette up in there is Emily Ratajkowski ... one of the many caught in "the fappening" - but prior to that she posed for some full frontal pics ... ya know, the 'artsy' type :banana:

damn, those Nickelodeon chicks, eh? :wub:

• Like 1