Sign in to follow this  
Kyslick

ESPN DOWN?..

10:17 PM opening night & ESPN server not reachable. Gotta love it. If my FF day had gone better I would be less pissed, but this is brutal from "the worldwide leader in sports". Guess that's what we get for going to a free provider. Sukkin it, IMHO.

But wait! Yahoo was down last week! It's crap!!

No, CBS was down earlier today! It's crap!

Now ESPN flashes out for a bit? It's crap!

:argue:

Still working for

fantasycast is still working if you left it open... at least it is for me

This is true..

Surprisingly, you end up on hold when calling their trouble number too. They should partner with directv to form.....wesuck.com. At least directv got nbc back in time for the game tonight. Customer dis-service is the order of the day. I'm on hold with ESPN, just to give em some sh*t, and it sounds like a helicopter running out of gas. Customers are powerless in today's technological service environment. Too many BS scapegoats for companies not having their sh*t together.

Surprisingly, you end up on hold when calling their trouble number too. They should partner with directv to form.....wesuck.com. At least directv got nbc back in time for the game tonight. Customer dis-service is the order of the day. I'm on hold with ESPN, just to give em some sh*t, and it sounds like a helicopter running out of gas. Customers are powerless in today's technological service environment. Too many BS scapegoats for companies not having their sh*t together.

If you are waiting on hold to complain to some poor customer service rep that the ESPN freaking fantasy score tracker is down you have seriously made some bad choices in your life.

• Like 1

Their ph# keeps popping up when I try to access it, so I thought I would see what reheeb in New Delhi had to say about the situation. Thanks for the life lesson though genius.

Per ESPN: TO OUR FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYERS

Don't worry, you're not locked out. For the next few weeks, we'll be performing some routine maintenance and game improvements so that you can be locked-in for domination as soon as the games kick off. We appreciate your patience during this brief update period. Please check back in late May and we'll be up and running. And remember, as soon as their season begins, your season begins.

Sure....perfect time for maintenance.

Not to stir the pot or anything, but its not like it is during the Sunday afternoon games. I mean there is only one game on right now and you certainly know who you have and who your opposition has correct? Not rocket science to know pretty close to where you stand score wise without the website.

Not to stir the pot or anything, but its not like it is during the Sunday afternoon games. I mean there is only one game on right now and you certainly know who you have and who your opposition has correct? Not rocket science to know pretty close to where you stand score wise without the website.

You expect kids to do math?

Per ESPN: TO OUR FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYERS

Don't worry, you're not locked out. For the next few weeks, we'll be performing some routine maintenance and game improvements so that you can be locked-in for domination as soon as the games kick off. We appreciate your patience during this brief update period. Please check back in late May and we'll be up and running. And remember, as soon as their season begins, your season begins.

Sure....perfect time for maintenance.

Ok that is a freaking stupid explanation from ESPN. Love the stroking of ego thrown in for good measure. "locked-in" for domination. :clap:

I guess bob sanders was right, my bad life choices must have clouded my judgement. Thanks bobbie33, or maybe you got through first and had it corrected by customer service while my dumb ass was still on hold. Lol.