Sign in to follow this  
icy_water

RB Despair

Already in trouble with Tate and Stacy as my main rb's....wr's are pretty good, so I am dropping the bottom one. Which back would you pick off the waiver wire for possible rb2 status?

Chris Ivory

Terrance West

Isaiah Crowell

Bernard Pierce

Justin Forsett

Bobby Rainey

Thanks, leave a link!

• Like 1

I'd drop Evans and pick up Forsett or Pierce...no way I'd drop Vereen in .5 PPR

I think I agree with this advice on further inspection, Forsett is a higher priority pickup than Ivory. HArbaugh Benched Pierce in Game 1 for fumbling. Forsett is the guy for now.

I'm assuming he probably has to drop a RB to pick up a RB though.

I hate relying on Belichick RB, you just never know how much play time they'll get. One fumble or bad drop and he'll staple them to the bench.

Thanks Eagerowl and DaBeerz, I can drop whoever I want and was going to drop Evans. I think narrowed down, it's between Pierce/Forsett and Ivory. Pierce is the bigger back and the more trusted one. Forsett had a good game but is he really going to supplant Pierce so early, especially considering it was Pierces first ever fumble?

As far as Ivory, some other thread was saying Ivory shoudn't even be on the WW. So not seeing him run yesterday, is he the higher qualty back in the better situation than Baltimores running situation?

Thanks Eagerowl and DaBeerz, I can drop whoever I want and was going to drop Evans. I think narrowed down, it's between Pierce/Forsett and Ivory. Pierce is the bigger back and the more trusted one. Forsett had a good game but is he really going to supplant Pierce so early, especially considering it was Pierces first ever fumble?

As far as Ivory, some other thread was saying Ivory shoudn't even be on the WW. So not seeing him run yesterday, is he the higher qualty back in the better situation than Baltimores running situation?

What gives any indication that Forsett is behind Pierce? BAL depth chart lists him ahead of Pierce, and he appears to be in Harbaugh's doghouse for now. Pierce only ran for 14 on 6 carries before he fumbled as well...

Justin did a great job,” Coach John Harbaugh said. “He has been playing that way all since he got here, all through offseason and training camp. He proved it in the game.”

BAL backfield could be a mess though. Forsett is undersized for a feature back. Edit: In a PPR league, i think Forsett has slightly more value.

I think you have to take a shot with Justin Forsett. He looked good in game one and if he can do well next game I think he can hold down the job.

I would check your bye weeks first but would then go with either Ivory or Forsett. Personally, I am dropping Ridley for Ivory over Forsett but made the decision because I already have Chris Johnson as a backup and wanted the other 1/2 of the RBBC in case 1 went down. Otherwise, this was a coin flip for me.