Sign in to follow this  
eagerowl

Trade A. Brown for Brees?

10-team non-ppr...the other owner was on autodraft and has both Rodgers and Brees at QB...while I'm stuck with RGIII.

I think if I offered him A. Brown he'd take it for Brees...seems like a fair deal but looking for opinions...my remaining WRs are:

C. Patterson

M. Floyd (AZ)

K. Wright

B. Cooks

E. Sanders

We start 3...no flex...so I'm thinking between Patterson and Floyd I'd be able to get away with one of the others as a WR3. Not keen on giving up Brown...Is that worth the upgrade from RGIII to Brees?

Thanks in advance...will attempt to answer yours.

I think I do it. Brees is a set it and forget it QB. I believe his floor is almost as high as RG3's ceiling considering how McVay and Gruden are wanting him to just be a pocket passer this year taking away what makes RG3 great. You have some good wr's and if history is any indication, there will still be some break out wr's who are still out there you can snag down the line. Not so with elite qb's. Thanks for mine!

Not knowing what the other guy has for WRs, I'd offer it; he might come back wanting Patterson--I'd still do it.

If he balks, you might want to consider offering him Brown/Cooks; he might go for that.

You'd still be sitting pretty at WR with Patterson/Floyd/Wright/Sanders

Yeah, you have pretty good WR's. I would rather have Brees with your line-up.