Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Peterson officially deactivated

Will that's good news if you own the Pats def

Ray Rice is happy as can be right now! Hitting a woman ain't so bad now!!

• Like 2

wow...If the Cordarrelle Patterson train wasn't going any faster....it just found a higher gear.

I dunno, as a Patterson owner in 2 leagues, he needs AP, teams will now only gameplan for Cordarrelle, as they have nobody else on offense that scares them

• Like 1

The “whooping” – as Peterson put it when interviewed by police – occurred in Spring, Texas, in May. Peterson’s son had pushed another one of Peterson’s children off of a motorbike video game. As punishment, Peterson grabbed a tree branch – which he consistently referred to as a “switch” – removed the leaves and struck the child repeatedly.

The beating allegedly resulted in numerous injuries to the child, including cuts and bruises to the child’s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child’s hands. Peterson then texted the boy’s mother, saying that one wound in particular would make her “mad at me about his leg. I got kinda good wit the tail end of the switch.”

DONE FOREVER!!! He will never suit up again!!

Wow. This is a disaster. I mean a huge disaster. I drafted AP with my 5th pick and then waited on my RB2 until I had 3 WR and a TE. I'm relegated to starting Bradshaw and Terrance West now. This is about the worst thing that could happen.

Hope the kid's OK though.

I dunno, as a Patterson owner in 2 leagues, he needs AP, teams will now only gameplan for Cordarrelle, as they have nobody else on offense that scares them

I hear ya...but seeing this dude taking handoffs was about impressive as him as a wideout. true though - he's about their only real threat now.

Tom E. Curran @tomecurran 39s

This sounds like a flogging. Goodbye Adrian.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 39s

This sounds like a flogging. Goodbye Adrian.

This is only the beginning Cuse.

Since this is hitting late Friday afternoon, nothing will take this off the front page. His a$$ is officially toast.

You know Goddell is raging right now. Another blemish on the shield on his watch.

This is only the beginning Cuse.

Since this is hitting late Friday afternoon, nothing will take this off the front page. His a$$ is officially toast.

You know Goddell is raging right now. Another blemish on the shield on his watch.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings cut him by nights end?! Yeah, this is gonna get bad!!

Maybe this is why he called Jerry and said he wants to finish as a Cowboy. Maybe he had a feeling he's done with the Vikes because of this?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings cut him by nights end?! Yeah, this is gonna get bad!!

He's too good. You can cut an over the hill Rice. You send Adrian Peterson to parenting classes

He's too good. You can cut an over the hill Rice. You send Adrian Peterson to parenting classes

He'll never play again. Bank on it. He bruised his ankles, hands, legs, butt and a four years olds scrotum. What is wrong with him. You think people were outraged about Ray Rice hitting a woman and not getting a harsh enough punishment. You ain't seen nothing yet! "Bruises and cuts" to all those area's. Never again....no chance, noway, no how....he'll never put on a Vikes jersey again!!

He gets kicked out of the league will the woman come to his defense because she is worried about cashing his checks or is her concern with protecting her son?

He caught him in the nuts once too Cuse. I agree; how the fock does he play again let alone this year.

Once is one times too many. He hit him everywhere. Did he close his eyes while whipping him. I'm just disgusted right now!

Back when I was a kid, that was called a spanking and it happened to every kid 5 times a month if you were good.

Your parents hit you in the nuts 5 times a month? Are you able to have children of your own?

• Like 1

If you havent ever been bent over and switched with a branch, which it sounds like you havent, it leaves welts and marks. If you are a dude and your nuts aren't safely tucked away in front of your thighs, yea, you will get caught in the nuts.

Back when I was a kid, that was called a spanking and it happened to every kid 5 times a month if you were good.

You were beaten by an NFL athlete in the scrotum 5 times a month?

Your parents hit you in the nuts 5 times a month? Are you able to have children of your own?

Apparently, the switch was flexible (prolly a green branch) and wrapped around and caught his sac.

I got beat with a baseball bat and a jump ripe among other stuff so I feel strongly about this stuff

Looks really bad, admittedly.......but let's hear the facts before we crucify him.

Bruises and cuts to scrotum... what a straight up POS. I hope the kid recovered alright from this.

Forget the kid. What about our fantasy teams!

Go post on child abuse forum haha.

Apparently, the switch was flexible (prolly a green branch) and wrapped around and caught his sac.

So he was naked for the abuse? Great

Looks really bad, admittedly.......but let's hear the facts before we crucify him.

Like maybe the kid deserved it? He already admitted to the whooping

Why is he beating the kid in the nuts and not just the bottom? This dude thinks some god is helping him out?

Good for you for not understanding violence. :thumbsup:

A.D. would be holding the kid by the wrist and swatting him with a tree branch while the kid dances around. The kid tries to block what he can with his free hand and arm as Adrian changes his angle of attack. Getting hit in the nuts or the neck or the ear or where ever else is just part of the rage.

Knowing right from wrong doesn't matter. You don't whip the sh!t out of a kid especially a 4 year old.

I hope for the sake of everyone in the real world most of you are single nerds without a chance at procreation.