Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Sit/Start, here all day to answer questions.

1 Pt PPR, Gore or S. Vereen?

Standard League, Fitzgerald or E. Decker?

Thanks

Vereen is one of my favorite players this year. In a rare situation I will say sit Vereen and start Gore. I think the Niners are going to let Gore run wild today. I expect 100 yards and a couple TD's. Fitz is gonna get the ball a lot today. Palmer is playing and I expect him to get Fitz the ball today. I like Decker, but not against Fitz.

I'd run with Frank Gore and Larry Fitzgerald today.

Good luck.

With B.Marshall and A.Jeffrey most likely sitting, should I sit J.Cutler for J.Locker?

Yes! I have Locker starting in one of my leagues and turned down a trade for Cutler. Locker can do it with his legs and his arm. Whisenhunt is a QB genius and will turn Locker's career around. I expect a big day from Locker against a poor Dallas D. Big shootout today.

In a landslide, Locker!!

Good luck.

1 point PPR

Need 2

Ball, Murray, Foster

Thanks.

I'm taking Foster to be the #1 back this weekend. I think he's going to explode!! I love Murray today as well. I think the Cowboys will score 35+ today and Murray should get 80+ and a TD or two. As you can see from my pic, I'm a huge Ball fan, but I don't like his role yet in the offense. Until he can show he can get it done I would take Murray and Foster over him every week.

Arien Foster and DeMarco Murray today.

Good luck!!

Awesome thanks!

I'm taking Foster to be the #1 back this weekend. I think he's going to explode!! I love Murray today as well. I think the Cowboys will score 35+ today and Murray should get 80+ and a TD or two. As you can see from my pick, I'm a huge Ball fan, but I don't like his role yet in the offense. Until he can show he can get it done I would take Murray and Foster over him every week.

Arien Foster and DeMarco Murray today.

Good luck!!

Two questions.. 1/5ppr

With alshon out, pick wr2 and flex : hilton vs phi, boldin vs chi, ryanmathews vs sea, hyde vs chi.

I'm not a huge Hilton fan, but of this group I would run with him tonight. I think Wayne is the #1 in Indy, but Hilton is a big play threat who is in line to score tonight. Boldin is a solid vet who knows how to get open and his QB's trust anywhere on the field. I like Boldin as a strong WR3 every week. I'm sitting anyone vs Seahawks...so no Mathews and the Niners need to show me how involved Hyde will be this year. So far, so good, but I want to see more.

T.Y. Hilton and Anquan Boldin this week.

Good luck!!

Need one wr

Sanders

Floyd

hunter

No Welker, means Sanders is a must start.

I really like Floyd and Hunter. Floyd is going to become a solid weekly starter and Hunter has the potential to be one. In a Peyton Manning led offense it's hard to sit the #2 WR. Sanders ceiling is through the roof until Welker comes back. 100 yards and a TD, 200 yard and 4 TD's.....Sanders can do anything with Manning. I predict 6-120-1 for Sanders today.

Emanuel "Peyton is my QB" Sanders is the pick here.

Good luck.

PPR league, need to start 2 RBs:

Spiller

Gerhart

Martin

Matthews

SJax

Decent group. You really need two of them to step up over the next few weeks to establish themselves as clear cut starters. If they don't you will struggle with this every week!!

Let's eliminate a few. Mathews playing Seattle...no thanks. Gerhart needs to establish himself better before rolling with him. So it comes down to Spiller, Martin and Jackson. I think it's gonna be a shootout in Cinci. SJax may find the endzone once or twice, but I'm not sold the opportunities will be there for sure.

I like Spiller and his big play ability and Martin's all around skill set today. Both have the skills to be everydown backs. Martin has no competition and Spiller is a touch away from taking it to the house.

I would take C.J. Spiller and Doug Martin today.

Good luck.

Vereen is one of my favorite players this year. In a rare situation I will say sit Vereen and start Gore. I think the Niners are going to let Gore run wild today. I expect 100 yards and a couple TD's. Fitz is gonna get the ball a lot today. Palmer is playing and I expect him to get Fitz the ball today. I like Decker, but not against Fitz.

I'd run with Frank Gore and Larry Fitzgerald today.

Good luck.

Now reports are that Palmer is out....still sticking with Fitz though.

Decent group. You really need two of them to step up over the next few weeks to establish themselves as clear cut starters. If they don't you will struggle with this every week!!

Let's eliminate a few. Mathews playing Seattle...no thanks. Gerhart needs to establish himself better before rolling with him. So it comes down to Spiller, Martin and Jackson. I think it's gonna be a shootout in Cinci. SJax may find the endzone once or twice, but I'm not sold the opportunities will be there for sure.

I like Spiller and his big play ability and Martin's all around skill set today. Both have the skills to be everydown backs. Martin has no competition and Spiller is a touch away from taking it to the house.

I would take C.J. Spiller and Doug Martin today.

Good luck.

Thanks, yeah I need this group to clear out quickly!

Need to fill the flex position: Sammy Watkins, Isaiah Crowell, Larry Donnell. No PPR. Any help appreciated

Of this group I like Sammy Watkins. The freaky athletic ability is crazy. Crowell is merely a goal line back and I don't trust Donnell yet. Watkins can have a breakout game vs the Dolphins. Between Donnell and Watkins it's close, but you have to go with the talent and Watkins is clearly the more talented player here.

Sammy Watkins is is....

Good luck!!

1 pt ppr. 2 dilemmas

At RB,I've got Jamaal and need to pick 1 or maybe 2 for a flex, of these:

Jennings, Ellington, Moreno or Asiata

At WR,2 or 3 of these:

Garcon, Maclin, B. cooks, or Roddy.

So many variables for each.

Hey, my team 2 I'm considering starting RB Ingram @ Cle over RB Bush @ Car. Do you think its smart its .5 ppr so don't expect a horrible game but Cle elite pass D so figure NO runs the ball more.

Kinda scared of Megatron. Should I still stick with Carolina or try miami or jax d?

We get bonus or penalized for total yards allowed

Edit: and now hardy is out and might be out indefinitely

1 pt ppr. 2 dilemmas

At RB,I've got Jamaal and need to pick 1 or maybe 2 for a flex, of these:

Jennings, Ellington, Moreno or Asiata

At WR,2 or 3 of these:

Garcon, Maclin, B. cooks, or Roddy.

So many variables for each.

Holy cow!

RB: Gotta go Charles of course. Next I would take Ellington of the group. He's an everydown back with tremendous upside.

WR: Garcon and Roddy are the safest and Maclin and Cooks offer a bigger game potential?!

Assuming this is your option here: Start 1 RB, 2 WR and one flex.

If it was my team I would start Charles at RB, Garcon and Roddy at WR and then with my flex I would go with Cooks. I love Maclin bigtime, but I'm taking Cooks vs the Browns over Maclin vs the Colts. While I love Ellington, I'm gonna sit him since he's a little dinged. If there is a chance he'll go out due ot injury and I have solid option on my bench, I would rather roll with the more solid options. Garcon is a 5 catch guarantee and Roddy is a just a beast who won't allow himself to have bad games. They have high ceilings and high floors.

So, I'm going, Charles, White, Garcon, Cooks.

Good luck, hardest choices of any questions I've got so far!!

• Like 1

Hey, my team 2 I'm considering starting RB Ingram @ Cle over RB Bush @ Car. Do you think its smart its .5 ppr so don't expect a horrible game but Cle elite pass D so figure NO runs the ball more.

I agree Saints should prolly run the ball more in a blowout, but Brees doesn't know how to slow down. The Panthers are a very aggressive defense that attacks a QB with avengence. Due to that I love Bush this week. Screens, dump offs to him could lead to a huge day, especially in ppr leagues. I really think Bush is a guy you cannot sit. He's too good and offers huge game potential against anyone. I think if we put Ingram in we would only be out smarting ourselves.

Stick with Bush.

Kinda scared of Megatron. Should I still stick with Carolina or try miami or jax d?

We get bonus or penalized for total yards allowed

Carolina just deactivated Hardy, so the Panthers D takes a hit. I would still stick with him. The Panthers have a solid D. They should still get some sacks and a pick or two. Top three defense, no reason to ever bench Carolina.

Flex Carlos Hyde, Golden Tate or Fitzzy?

Larry Fitzgerald is my choice here. Hyde is only gonna get 10 touches at best. Tate is great, but he's no Fitzy. Even with Palmer out, I still love Fitz to have a big game today.

Fitzy for sure.

Good luck.

Holy cow!

RB: Gotta go Charles of course. Next I would take Ellington of the group. He's an everydown back with tremendous upside.

WR: Garcon and Roddy are the safest and Maclin and Cooks offer a bigger game potential?!

Assuming this is your option here: Start 1 RB, 2 WR and one flex.

If it was my team I would start Charles at RB, Garcon and Roddy at WR and then with my flex I would go with Cooks. I love Maclin bigtime, but I'm taking Cooks vs the Browns over Maclin vs the Colts. While I love Ellington, I'm gonna sit him since he's a little dinged. If there is a chance he'll go out due ot injury and I have solid option on my bench, I would rather roll with the more solid options. Garcon is a 5 catch guarantee and Roddy is a just a beast who won't allow himself to have bad games. They have high ceilings and high floors.

So, I'm going, Charles, White, Garcon, Cooks.

Good luck, hardest choices of any questions I've got so far!!

I know, right. Welcome to my nightmare. I actually get to start 2 RB, 2 wr and a flex.

I'm probably going to roll with

JC

Ellington

Garcon

White

Cooks

Ugh

I know, right. Welcome to my nightmare. I actually get to start 2 RB, 2 wr and a flex.

I'm probably going to roll with

JC

Ellington

Garcon

White

Cooks

Ugh

I agree with that. Don't say ugh though. You could be deciding between Greg Jennings, Jericho Cotchery and Lamar Miller as your last spot. So, you have a great problem!!

Flex standard league

Fred Jackson

Michael Floyd

Cooks

Joique Bell

Nice group to pick from.

I would run with Cooks here. I really like his potential this week. Saints kept Meacham active today, so there is no competition for the quick slants, over the middle routes and quick outs. Cooks is gonna have a field day!!

I agree with that. Don't say ugh though. You could be deciding between Greg Jennings, Jericho Cotchery and Lamar Miller as your last spot. So, you have a great problem!!

True but I am just going to kick myself if Moreno or Jennings or Asiata go off. That was the ugh

True but I am just going to kick myself if Moreno or Jennings or Asiata go off. That was the ugh

Moreno is the one to worry about. Obviously being Denver last year he was in a much better fantasy spot, but none the less, he did finish the year ranked as the 5th best RB in fantasy. So, we know the ability is there for him go nuts. He put up great numbers in week one and there are reports saying he is playing "angry". I think after about five weeks we'll know if he's a must start due to performance or a spot start due to usage in the Phins system.

Standard scoring, pick 2

Wallace

Cooks

Ellington

I have other but I did not think they were worth mentioning, but I will anyway.

Miller

Hyde

Freeman

Matthews

J Brown

Rudolph

Sankey

Cunningham

Who to start at flex

Shall I sit B. Marshall. I expect he won't play, or if he does, won't be of much value.

Or Shall I start Chris Johnson

Scoring and roster in sig

Standard scoring, pick 2

Wallace

Cooks

Ellington

I have other but I did not think they were worth mentioning, but I will anyway.

Miller

Hyde

Freeman

Matthews

J Brown

Rudolph

Sankey

Cunningham

Cooks and Ellington are head and shoulders above the rest. I want to see Wallace step up and be consistant. He has the contract to be a weekly stud, now he needst the numbers. The rest, no reason to play any of them yet. I love Cooks and Ellington this week and going forward.

Good luck!!

Ellington,Mike Wallace, or Sproyles for my flex?

Standard scoring

I've stated this one over and over. I just put in three teams on FanDuel....used Ellington on all three. I love him and his match-up this week. He should have a huge week.

Good luck.

Who to start at flex

Shall I sit B. Marshall. I expect he won't play, or if he does, won't be of much value.

Or Shall I start Chris Johnson

Scoring and roster in sig

You gotta go Chis Johnson. Not a bad match-up vs the Packers. CJ still has home run potential and can get 100 yards any given game. It looks like Marshall will not play. To be safe, gotta go with CJ.

Johnson it is...

Good luck.

Brady or Wilson at QB.

Wilson is a shallow QB in terms for FF play. Teams get rings, but FF Teams may not.

Thing is, neither Brady nor the Vikes Def are what they were. Brady not as good, Vikes better.

Which is the better play?

1 point ppr

Jennings, Matthews, Cooks or K Benjamin in flex?

Thanks!

Benjamin! Hurry

Brady or Wilson at QB.

Wilson is a shallow QB in terms for FF play. Teams get rings, but FF Teams may not.

Thing is, neither Brady nor the Vikes Def are what they were. Brady not as good, Vikes better.

Which is the better play?

Wilson...too good of a match up!!