Sign in to follow this  
nygiants12

WW Rainey Brown -Trade for B.pierce

Ok WW Trade question:

(1PT PPR)

Pick up Brown or Rainey

Should I Drop Ivory,Forcett or is a wash and will get same production outta them?

Or should I target B.pierce in trade for Colston or Boldin

QB-Brady

Cousins

RB-Stacy

Ivory

Forcett

D-will

WR-Marshall

Dez

Maclin

Tate

TE-Donnell

Reed

I'm more intrigued by Forsett for 2 weeks looked like better RB and I doubt Bernard finishes healthy, those concussions are no joke.

As far as Ivory he is excellent handcuff like Rainy... I like Rainy situation for these reasons.

1. Healthier RB of the two... Ivory been hurt basically every season for extended time.

2. Rainy starter is hurt and it looks serious... CJ looks fine... maybe the 21 yds running not so much but he is healthy.

3. Rainy has tremendous potential... 144 yd game are you serious don't think top 10 RB got that much so far and some are under that total in 2 weeks.

I'm not bs... I just added Rainy for said reasons. As far as the Colston or Boldin trade it isn't crazy I think I like the value of those WRs over Bernard... you have injury problems rearing their heads with Dez, Marshall and Maclin came off of injury. Colston also has similar history so if you do the trade do it with him... but look at your schedule and whoever fits your byes and bad top WR games go with that guy... if there about the same trade Colston.

You have way more WR depth so I'd do the deal having top Bal RB will be valuable and you can use flex Forsett as a safe play with good matchups.