Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

I'll try and help this morning...ask away!

Ertz or B.Quick in place of Michael Floyd (since Plamer is out). Or stick with Floyd?

Stick with Floyd over these two. He had a bad week last week, but should bounce back this week. I think they forced the ball to Fitzy last week.

Stay with Floyd, he's fine.

Should I start Trent Richardson over Chris Johnson in my FLEX? I have Luck at QB and I'm going up against Chris Ivory this week.

I just got offered to trade E.Sanders for F.Gore. His team is weak at WR and mine is weak at RB so it could be a good thing, but I don't know if I should let go of Sanders for Gore. Any opinion iscappreciated.

Should I start Trent Richardson over Chris Johnson in my FLEX? I have Luck at QB and I'm going up against Chris Ivory this week.

Yes, I like TRich this week!! I like Johnson as well, but TRich a little more!

Good luck

• Like 1

I just got offered to trade E.Sanders for F.Gore. His team is weak at WR and mine is weak at RB so it could be a good thing, but I don't know if I should let go of Sanders for Gore. Any opinion iscappreciated.

I would not do it. Welker will actually help Sanders value. Gore is a hang nail away from being replaced by Hyde.

Keep Sanders!!

Good luck.

All in before the kick off of game one!! Let's hope we all make the right decisions today and win our game!! :banana:

2 of 3: Ellington, Khiry and Blue?

Ellington & Blue. We have to wait and see with Khiry!!