Sign in to follow this  
oppie00

Better long term value (Pick 2): Jonathan Stewart, Lorenzo Taliaferro, Brian Hartline

Hi all,

New member here so be kind. I'm looking for a little guidance for best long-term value for some bench players. I have 2 slots open, but currently stuck between 3 guys. My RBs are pretty weak with Vereen, Sproles, Jeremy Hill, Ryan Matthews (inj) and Carlos Hyde so looking at bumping up my RB spot. Then again WRs aren't great either outside of AJ Green with Terrance Williams, Andrew Hawkins Josh Gordon (sspd) and Brian Hartline.

Lorenzo Taliaferro currently is behind Pierce and Forsett, but with Pierce dealing wtih injuries, Taliaferro will get his chances and could very well take over at RB with Forsett and Pierce being less than productive.

Jonathan Stewart (on roster)

Lorenzo Taliaferro (FA)

Brian Hartline (on roster)

Thanks for any help

Stand pat... Lorenzo I got Forsett didn't even sniff a carry and Bernard is shaky but unless both get hurt its doubtful... he is even relevant. He is virtually invisible in my ff radar... Stewart is 2RB in team and DWill is already looking shaky so he might have future week 2 type performances.

I cut bait with Josh Gordon and for a good player Hawkins... Blue is the man right now if nobody scooped him up. If you want to speculate on 3RB I don't recommend unless starter is out RB White of the Pat and its relevant to your team...

Dude, all these RBs went down why didn't you jump on one? Going forward might be few more opportunities. You should of handcuffed Matthews he is highly injury prone with Brown. Sproles and Vereen are decent plays weekly but shaky injury history down the line... so having a White might be some peace of mind.

I understand what you're saying, but you'd be crazy to not atleast have Taliaferro on your radar. He's had a heck of a game today agaisnt my Browns with 90+ yds and a TD while looking way productive than either Pierce and Forsett this year.

Sadly some guy reached on Brown and Blue in draft so the only RB mentioned that was available post draft was White who was banged up to start season.

I'm retracting my statement its officially a 3 RB committee... Bernard is starter, Forsett backup, Taileferro backup.... but Forsett outperformed Bernard and now Taileferro outperformed him.

Yep only significant 3RB team... good luck with this. I guess pick a guy and hope he does well... Bernard injury makes it easier. Forsett got 69 yds so far so its not like he is forgotten guy with 5 carries.

I drop a WR looks like TWill will be ok 3WR so either Hawkins who I'm favoring or Hartline both droppable tie breaker is if they fill in byes... I'd desperately try to get Sanu or even deal AJ Green cause looks like he just re-injured himself... coach is an idiot up 33 pts and left him out there.

I think even dropping both and getting a SD WR Floyd or Royal might be the way to go...