Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

GFIAFP's week 4 breakout player ....

Looks like I am starting Hunter, bad bye weeks for my 3-0 team.

Could it be Hunter again? My calendar from the future said week 2, but I may be reading it wrong.

Could it be Hunter again?

No you can't nominate the same player twice. Once you miss on a guy, he's gone.

Btw, I do have Taliaferro on the same team where my only loss so far is Ray Rice, but i didn't start him this week. I think, of just random scrub RBs out there in the NFL ... He's gonna get the opportunity. Like someone else said, Baltimore needs a feel good story ... and Taliaferro could be that story.

Could it be Hunter again? My calendar from the future said week 2, but I may be reading it wrong.

No you can't nominate the same player twice. Once you miss on a guy, he's gone.

Ok, fair enough. It will not be Hunter.

Do you think Hunter could have a big week though? I've been expecting every week since Week 1 for him to breakout and it obviously hasn't happened yet. Like you, I'm almost forced to start him at flex due to bye week issues.

Golden Tate is the break out player in Week 4.

I like this since Fitzy and AJ are not performing . I am thinking of going with 3 RBs and a Golden Tate this week.

Golden Tate is the break out player in Week 4.

I don't want to jinx my team, but I think/hope you're right. This is a make or break week for him. Here's to it being the former.

I don't want to jinx my team, but I think/hope you're right. This is a make or break week for him. Here's to it being the former.

see: Nelson, Jordy and Jeffrey, Alshon vs that pathetic Jets secondary :banana:

Mega may go 15/300/3 this week ... scraps for the Taint of Gold :wave:

Btw, I do have Taliaferro on the same team where my only loss so far is Ray Rice, but i didn't start him this week. I think, of just random scrub RBs out there in the NFL ... He's gonna get the opportunity. Like someone else said, Baltimore needs a feel good story ... and Taliaferro could be that story.

That feel good story would feel a lot better if he was getting into the passing game at all.

Afred Blue.

like this call (if Foster sits, natch)

can't see the Bison putting Houston in "catch up" mode like the G-Men did last week.

kid may see up to 25 touches, gotta love it from a freebie ww spec :music_guitarred:

As a Blue owner facing the Foster owner this week I sure hope you're right. My guess is Foster decides to sit another week. Even if he does play,his touches would be limited and/or his hamstring could flare up at anytime. Buffalo does appear to have a good run D though...

Is your pick dependent on Foster sitting or do you see Blue being the man regardless of Foster's presence?

My pick is partially a prediction that Foster will sit, or wont play much.

Word is.....

The Houston Chronicle expects Arian Foster (questionable, hamstring) to play in Week 4 against the Bills.

Foster is still a game-time decision and will need to go through pre-game warmups before he's cleared. He was reportedly close to playing last week and ended up being held out. If Foster plays, he could see his workload scaled back, with Alfred Blue getting touches as a change-of-pace. Texans-Bills is a 1PM ET start, so we'll know Foster's status early on Sunday.

Donald Brown.

Starting him in two leagues.. in a way, because I have to.

I know he will be started by many in every league tomorrow... This game, this situation is potentially setting up many for shear disappointment.

I foresee a statline such as...17-42, 3 rec for 17 yds... SD wins ugly 20-17.

Well. Looks like I am finally going to cut ties with Hunter. I just don't see it happening this year.