Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 4 F.U. thread

Can I buy a TD from Forte? This is focking silly a month into the season

Eddie Fockin' Lacy ....for spinning his wheels on the Soldier Field turf. Fockin Turd.

Eddie got a TD, lets take 1 step at a time.

Fock me for drafting Brandon Marshall over Antonio Brown.

I'm even dumber for drafting Cruzzzzzzzzzzzz over Antonio. (Yeah, I'm a Giants fan and I figured Eli would be sending a lot of love to Cruzzzzzzz.)

Eddie got a TD, lets take 1 step at a time.

bullchit. It was an easy TD. fock him for not seeing the wide open holes. I'm watching the game.

You're back on the FU list, Cobb! You drop a TD pass so that the next play my opponent's Nelson gets his 2nd TD. Bastard.

Fu Indy coaches for making Bradshaw a spectator today. Mix it up dumb focks

FU Bradshaw. Trent is out-rushing & out-catching you. Damn bum. Step up!

Hard to do anything from the sidelines. Fock the coaches

You're back on the FU list, Cobb! You drop a TD pass so that the next play my opponent's Nelson gets his 2nd TD. Bastard.

You are hereby forgiven for your FUs this week, Randall.

At least Bradshaw got that receiving TD. Otherwise it was gonna be a bad day. Glad Luck finally got the ball to him. Now if Lacy, Forte, and Marshall could get in the dam endzone I would feel better

Megabust and Keenan are on their last legs for me. I have a simple 2 game rule. If you underperform for 2 straight games with a decent matchup, you are off my team. A good game buys you a week. Calvin had a great wk1 but 3 dissapointments in a row means he's on the block. I'd take Antonio for him in a heartbeat. I knew I should've played hurns instead who no one realizes is the big breakout wr of the year.

Fock you San Diego! Youre letting a focking rookie Qb on the POS Jags throw all over you. Seriously?! Go suck a fat donkey dck

Fock you San Diego! Youre letting a focking rookie Qb on the POS Jags throw all over you. Seriously?! Go suck a fat donkey dck

FU Sand Diego def. Making the rook look like a 10 year vet.

An offense is only as bad as their qb play. Did you not see Bortles clearly show he is a good, potentially great qb? Chargers D was an easy avoid.

On a similar note, I started the falcons D and Bilgewater is carving them up.

I'm getting beaten by so many different players, I don't really know where to start.

I guess thank you Eli for killing me even as I was rooting for you.

Thank you Jordy Nelson for killing me in the same league that Eli did; obviously that game was over early for me.

I guess just FU to everyone.

ETA: FU to me for having the choice of starting Gore or Arian Foster once I learned that Foster was active. Obviously, I chose Foster.

Fock Eddie Royal for this random explosion. I should be comfortably ahead of my opponent, but now it's a game.

Fock Gates. I started him over Donnell. Never again.

I'll double up on the Fock U to Eddie Royal. Calm the fock down you're a career piece of chit. Don't pick today to blow up when you are on my opponents team!!

Another FU to Jerrick McKinnon. Asiata was off to a great start and then you had to bust a 55 yard and send him to the bench. Fock off rookie, go back to the practice squad!

I'll double up on the Fock U to Eddie Royal. Calm the fock down you're a career piece of chit. Don't pick today to blow up when you are on my opponents team!!!

Yah, but did someone really start him?

Edit: Fock you Donald Brown... I mean I knew this worse than mediocre performance was coming but you were a must start due to various circumstances. I would be better off if you jumped in front of Junior Seau's bullet.

Yes, the guy I'm playing.

I was down about 15. I had Brady and Cooks tonight with Asiata and Chargers going right now.

He had J. Graham and Gostkowski tonight with Royal and Chargers going right now.

Asiata started out with 2 TD's to draw me closer. Then Rivers got tunnel vision on Royal and he goes for 100 and 2 TD's to expand his lead to where I can't catch him because Jerrick McKinnon decide to become Gayle Fockin Sayers today!!

Edit: Fock you Donald Brown... I mean I knew this worse than mediocre performance was coming but you were a must start due to various circumstances. I would be better off if you jumped in front of Junior Seau's bullet.

I started Royal over Justin Hunter, why wouldnt I?

14.1 week 2

20.4 week 3

26.4 week 4

he goes thru hot streaks, and the Chargers said Royal would be picking up alot of Woodheads plays