Sign in to follow this  
Flgatorguy87

ASJ

I'm looking for a long shot TE play this week with Julius on the bye. Anybody know if ASJ will be on a snap count or will be be getting full playing time?

Rotoworld had a pretty generic blurb about him. Hoping somebody has something better. I would be starting him over the likes of guys like Myers or Fasano so it isn't like he has to do much to equal my expectations.

Another true long shot would be the the kid from Det - Ebron. Pettigrew is terrible and Calvin is dinged up. The Jets secondary isn't all that special.

I'll give Ebron a whirl. I don't really think any of my options are going to carry my play for the week but I guess Ebron has the best mix of opportunity and talent this week.

I've been debating on which Mid range TE to pick up all week. Been debating between ebron quarless and ASJ. I'm rolling with ASJ cuz of his skill set and RZ looks. Steelers won't be worried about it

I've been debating on which Mid range TE to pick up all week. Been debating between ebron quarless and ASJ. I'm rolling with ASJ cuz of his skill set and RZ looks. Steelers won't be worried about it

Amaro.

I shoulda started him over Clay in the league I lost Pitta. Still would have lost, but my gut said to start him and I hate when I don't listen to my gut, and it's right.

Amaro is a guy .... that plays TE in the NFL for the New York Jets.

I rolled with Ebron this week and he paid off with a TD for a nice 9 point game from a FA TE. Going forward this week and into the future would Ebron, ASJ or Amaro be the guy to stick with?

I like ASJ because he's a beast and actually blocks so they can keep him on the field. Even though they all seem like pretty good options as receivers ASJ might get more opportunities due to more playing time.

In a TE premium league how much of a $1000 faab budget would you bid on ASJ? Mind you i drafted Rudolph, Reed, and picked up Niles Paul, so um yah im hurting.

with Evans out a couple weeks ..

I recall what Wright did last year w/Glennon while Mike Williams was hobbled - a few very nice games.

this ASJ kid has my interest

$100 huh, crazy cuz last week an owner bid $300 for Owen Daniels, funny thing is the next highest bid was only $1.

With Mike Evans out a few weeks i could see his role increase significantly. Anyone know how many targets he had?

He had 7 targets last week.

I'm without a TE now as well unless Niles Paul makes a miracle comeback. So it's ASJ, Ebron, or Fleener...

another to consider:

Jars of Clay Harbor

with Shorts likely out this week, I can see JoCH at least duplicating his 8/69 stat line from last week.

was also 99 BoB's top target hog vs the Bolts with 10

$100 huh, crazy cuz last week an owner bid $300 for Owen Daniels, funny thing is the next highest bid was only $1.

With Mike Evans out a few weeks i could see his role increase significantly. Anyone know how many targets he had?

According to rotoworld, 7 targets and was on the field for 71 of 71 snaps...

with Evans out a couple weeks ..

I recall what Wright did last year w/Glennon while Mike Williams was hobbled - a few very nice games.

this ASJ kid has my interest

This is what I remember most about both of them as rookies in Tampa. Glennon targeted Wright a lot. I think with the fact that Evans being out and Tampa likely being behind in most games, ASJ may have the highest upside of all the young TEs right now.