Sign in to follow this  
TheUsualSuspect

Packers @ Bears

Can already tell thru 1st quarter that this is going to be a fun game with a ton of offense.

Love the two back sets by CHI, as Carey gets some PT. Bennett= Beast... On the other hand, CHI secondary looks awful.

Side Note: horrid officiating thus far

• Like 1

Lacy, watching that dude run the football is painful.

What does he look like? From what I have seen (in the first three games) he is just not exploding through the holes. He's hesitating and dancing, rather than just taking off. Is it still the same?

Lacy, watching that dude run the football is painful.

word.

Bears homer, but a disappointed Lacy owner. He looks awful so far. Jeffery let an easy TD slip through his mitts too.

Can already tell thru 1st quarter that this is going to be a fun game with a ton of offense.

Love the two back sets by CHI, as Carey gets some PT. Bennett= Beast... On the other hand, CHI secondary looks awful.

Side Note: horrid officiating thus far

Agree on all points.

Glad Cobb finally made an appearance.

How horrible is this officiating?

2 or 3 phantom PF calls, both teams... While also missing what I thought were two obvious holding calls, again one each team.

Edit: play calling by CHI has been fantastic, not only today but all season. The Jeffery TD was fantastic and I don't even have Cutler/Jeffery.

Alshon TD. Gonna be a high scoring game.

Time to get Lacy movin!!

Onside kick :lol:

Did they get it?

Really need Lacy, Marshall, and Forte to pick it up. Would love Forte to get a TD this game :\

What does he look like? From what I have seen (in the first three games) he is just not exploding through the holes. He's hesitating and dancing, rather than just taking off. Is it still the same?

To be fair, he's getting hit at the LOS and having to bounce off defenders. They need to keep running from shotgun because it's opening things up and spreading out the defense.

Aaron Rodgers has six letters to let Packer fans know things are okay.....

C-U-T-L-E-R is in town.

Rex Grossman beat packers twice as a bear. Cutler 1-10. Still fat on the couch so what do I know?

Dang Lacy, get in there!!!! Whatever, at least he got 11.

But that was at worst what I was expecting from him every game. He might not be the 80+ guy from last year, but I expect a few easy TDs because of that offense.

Lacy looked pretty decent today. Looks like he is getting all the chances at the goal line. He got one TD today and would have had another if not for a holding call. He had a couple good gainers that were also called back. I would have liked to see more, but it wasn't a bad game for him.

Lacy looked pretty decent today. Looks like he is getting all the chances at the goal line. He got one TD today and would have had another if not for a holding call. He had a couple good gainers that were also called back. I would have liked to see more, but it wasn't a bad game for him.

Uh no, he looked below average. The holding was the reason he scored, so it's silly to blame the holding for not having another TD.

Uh no, he looked below average. The holding was the reason he scored, so it's silly to blame the holding for not having another TD.

I'll be the middle guy. He played average. His best runs came when the game was over though. He does look to be dancing a bit too much at the LOS. He's a power runner, so he just needs to decide on a hole and go full speed.

They didn't even get Lacy until the 2nd quarter, but who would? Bears secondary was playing atrocious.

Bears defense makes us question playing Lacy the rest of year.

Rodgers numbers vs bears alone puts him in hall of fame.

Bears and cubs used to both play at Wrigley. Today was the first time both of their seasons finished the same day.